Search results for query: *

• Users: Asulador
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Asulador

Event Logs

In Warband we were given the option to review the "pop-up texts" (e.g. A quest has been given or You have gained ...etc), several texts flew by after a battle and wasn't able to review them. Kept looking for an Event Log and failed to do so. Any ideas?
  2. Asulador

Which should I buy for my mobile phone Minecraft or Terraria?

I'm in need of a second opinion regarding both of these mobile games before I choose which one to buy.  :oops: I own both in PC but I'm wondering on what are your thoughts/impressions regarding their mobile versions?
  3. Asulador

Floating Beef(SOLVED)

Just a minor prop error, in the large(long) mead hall, at the end where the host is cooking(?) the 2 beef props that are supposed to be "hanging from the hooks" are just floating vertically like normal beef props in the inventory of a player.
  4. Asulador

Extremely discounted Vikings(SOLVED)

I tried to search the board if there were any similar posts regarding this. Anyways, for some reason I have this huge discount with outlaws (Norwegian vikings). Is this intended, like, do my skills/renown/reputation cause a massive discount with them? Because for now, I've only seen "You lost...
  5. Asulador

Stuck trading route, and duplicate recruitments bugs.(SOLVED)

Bugged Trading Route I don't know if this was reported already, but this seriously affects a certain town's wealth, I guess. Not sure if there any other bugged trade routes though. Bugged Recruitment System It seems there were no checks on the recruitment system, as I was able to 'shuffle' my...
  6. Asulador

Error at script add_troop_to_cur_tableau(SOLVED)

Before this happened, my laptop crashed and blue screened, then I loaded it back up. (Good bye save file.) Now, my character's face is all messed up. Going to character screen and then to world map causes the message to pop up. (Haven't tried if other menus affect it)
  7. Asulador

Error: at lift_siege(SOLVED)

A series of error reports after being attacked while on siege. Conditions before the error reports appeared: >The game was saved, then loaded during siege, while on world map. >Approached by a King. >Horrible fps during battle with a King (huge army). >Battle victorious. >Clicked/moved away...
  8. Asulador

Illegal lvalue Opcode = 2106 LINE NO 49 error?

Not really sure what caused this, this appeared multiple times during my play through. I remember it first appearing while I was at 'fast forward speed' on the world map. I was using pressing ctrl+space rapidly, I don't know if that's relevant though. It appears after a few moments of...
  9. Asulador

1.03 Higher Difficulty Rating = Negative End Game score? (SOLVED)

Just noticed this tiny error, wondering if its intended. I'm pretty sure having a higher difficulty should merit positive points though. v1.03 Viking Conquest Steam Version
  10. Asulador

Help/Advice in upgrading a Laptop

I don't really know all the different terminologies nor am I good with this topic, but I would really appreciate some help from the people here seeing that a lot of you guys know a lot more than me. Anyways, what I'm planning to do is upgrade my Laptop's RAM to its 'maximum potential' instead...
  11. Asulador

1.01 Bugs with Pictures [Replied by Dev]

I'm happy with the overall fix/reduction of RAM usage but still.... Auto save is off by the way, I'm not sure why, but I entered the town a lot so that must've caused multiple saves...
  12. Asulador

Viking Conquest Developer Custom Forum Titles [Moderator Replied]

Well, I've been wondering who are the proper authority regarding VC development in these forums, but I've only known 2 so far. Thank you.
  13. Asulador

Huge Floating Question Mark?

What. Loss of right hand or deformed forearm, models trying to default to the center of character model, I guess.
  14. Asulador

Is there a way to reconfigure the deathcam?

I usually grind/practice at the arena, and of course die a lot, after a while that new camera feature made me dizzy, it's really uncomfortable. Anyways, apart from that, the character model's right hand seems to stretch at some point upon turning to ragdolll(death). Both for my character and...
Back
Top Bottom