Search results for query: *

1. renankamaster

Help in founding a enterprise on a TOWN

Hi People!  :D Have a long time I don't visit here, so I'm back. So... the new mount & blade Warband is a sucess, a lot of updates makes the game more fun! So... I have a query. I have created a enterprise of Breads in Praven. This is a surprise for me. But, the"Master miller" says one...
  2. renankamaster

How to increase the prosperity of our villages?

Hello everybody!  :D The thing is, on Mount & Blade I got to the village of Ruvar (newly conquered by Khergit Khanate) as her lord. I always attended to her when asking the village elder what I can do for him, always had something (such as packages of wheat, bandits, cattle ...) and I have...
  3. renankamaster

Problems in the image of Mount & Blade

Hello Staff   When I was playing Mount & Blade version 1.011, in a battle in a lake, the lake was all blurred, a very strange color, look: And also look at the configuration of my computer:   Intel Pentium 4 631 3.00GHz   Kingston 2GB DDR2 667 RAM   MAXTOR 250GB HD   nVidia Ge-Force...
  4. renankamaster

Some suggestions for Mont & Blade

Take a look: 1 - to allow a marriage and to have children 2 - An addition of barbaric faction 3 - Edition completes of his/her character's body (Etnia, Obese or thin...) 4 - to add "Taunts" in the game, when some character is speaking... 5 - maybe if each faction had a soldier type with the...
  5. renankamaster

Several issues in Mount & Blade

Hello Guys!   I have many doubts on Mount & Blade!   Number 1: You like to have children in Mount & Blade?   Number 2: How to create, Sword Sister of Mount & Blade in?   Number 3: Graphics? What improvement in the number of Corposes and Rag Dolls?   Number 4: How to win honor more easily?  ...
  6. renankamaster

Why buy tools, velvet, wool, salt, wheat etc ... in Mount & Blade?

Hello friends  :D When I go on the market in a center, always have enough packages of salt, wheat, wool, tools etc ...   But a question ... to serve the salt, wheat, wool, velvet and tools?   explain to me please?
  7. renankamaster

How to end a mission to reconcile the throne?

Hello Friends!   So, I was in the castle of King Yaroglek (I do not write his name right) then there I met a lord named Lord not know what the Veluca, I spoke with him i got a Quest to claim the throne of Rhodoks. Well it took 5 days to conquer the whole territory of Rhodoks. But then nothing...
  8. renankamaster

I have difficulties when trying to download a Mod

Hello Friends!   So ... I liked a lot of super game called Mount & Blade. But lost the grace of the mod "Native," I wanted to download another, as one who has to see the year 1828 (more or less). I was very interested, but I can not download it because I find the link for the program. Where is...
  9. renankamaster

erro no M&B 1.011

Olá Pessoal  :D Quando eu utilizava versão 1.003 do Mount&Blade o jogo funcionava normalmente, eu atualizei ele para a versão 1.011. Quando eu iniciei ele funcionou direitinho.  :wink: Mas depois de alguns dias, parou de funcionar, e hj quando tento abri-lo aparece uma caixa de dialogo...
  10. renankamaster

I'm looking for an MOD

Hello Friends!  :D   I saw a video on youtube  :arrow: (http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=n207EogEdZg) and I wanted to know where he found this mod, with the texture of the famous movie 300. I wanted to know where I download the module. Because I love these "Spartans" and think it would be nice to...
  11. renankamaster

Problem start Mount & Blade! Vista says it stops working!

Our friend, a know what happened here. I just install another game (Age of Empires) did not work over the Mount & Blade. Give error after the films for release. What happens? I installed the printer and Age of Empires. But when I start the Mount & Blade, when the screen would start loading ...
  12. renankamaster

How to deliver the cattle to the old man's village?

Hello, everyone!  :o   Well I am fast again because of what's to missions in M&B. ..  :mrgreen:   The mission that I did was deliver 8 heads of cattle to him. Well, I went to another village, and bought the 8 heads. Get out of the village, and saw a cow labeled "cattle (8)" but I like that I...
  13. renankamaster

How to gather wheat and others?

Hello friends!  :D Hi, I played this Mount & Blade. Our game that my good friend. I liked a lot and already bought up to leave. Very good the game! Congratulations   So what I am in doubt, it is about the work that has to do. Type with the old man's village ... I did a mission with which he is...
Back
Top Bottom