Search results for query: *

• Users: vonmistont
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. vonmistont

Bug Reports [V4.5] Read First Post! BUGFIX RELEASED! 11 II/21(GMT+1)

IMPORTANT BUGFIX! SAVE GAME COMPATIBILE*. EXTRACT&OVERWRITE FILES IN SoD DIRECTORY! 10MB MAIN DOWNLOAD NOT YET UPDATED! *Won't break your save games, will fix many bugs but for full effect start a new game. Looks like it isn't after all. Mirror 1 Rapidshare Mirror 2 Megaupload...
  2. vonmistont

SoD Skirmish - SoD Custom Battles

I implemented fully customizable battles into SoD. You can choose any army composition and try it against any army you imagine. On any battlefield you want (there are few pre set battlefields atm but more will come and anyone can make his own actually ;) with in game editor...) This is coming...
  3. vonmistont

vMMT

It's 1 AM and I'm just going to make some modding. So I set up everything and realized what is most important in MnB modding. So I decided to make this tutorial. von Mistont's Modding Tutorial 0. Tur computer on. 1. Answer PMs and posts on forum. Make a few jokes. 2. Put on headphones on (if...
  4. vonmistont

V4 Gold (v4.5) ALPHA RELEASED FOR TESTING! HELP US TEST LAWS!

It's already one year with Sword of Damocles... http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=983 This is the link to newly released alpha of V4.5 gold. It has working laws, economy and many other changes inclueded. Mercenary guilds are still being worked on. Rebellions are not yet implemented as...
  5. vonmistont

Things to do.

It's not suggestion topic. I'm playing SoD now and I will write small things to be fixed here. If you have found something small yet annoying, easy to fix things post here. I'm making topic out of it not to forget. I just started so there will be probably more things to come. 1) Companions...
  6. vonmistont

Spolszczenie SoD (SoD in Polish)

Użytkownik forum strony http://www.mountblade.info/ mariosek78 przygotował spolszczenie do wersji 4.1. Do pobrania tutaj: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=1&id=1428
  7. vonmistont

[V4.5] Coming Soon (alpha released)

Soon You may expect release of brand new SoD version. EDIT: EDIT: Works there is (as usual) small dely. I have everything coded. I'm just waiting for some arts, also I must deal with one nasty bug. Small but nasty enough to make Laws unplayable. Also native English speaker must write Law's...
  8. vonmistont

[Development] - Suggestions, Brainstorming Thread for V5

I hope You all enjoy V4. A month passed since the release. While You are now rich with game experience and probably have many new ideas how to improve Sword of Damocles it is probably a good time to start brainstorming for V5. Using the occasion I wanted to thank FleshyStarfish and...
  9. vonmistont

[Variant] - Sword of Damocles V4 - Undead Invasion

Sword of Damocles Undead Invasion V4 It's modification to Sword of Damocles - Invasion V4. It requires full version of SoD V4. To install extract Undead Invasion to your Sword of Damocles - Invasion folder (Back it up first) :!: After 200 days Caladria will be invaded by Arch Lich and his 80...
  10. vonmistont

I need Jester's outfit model. Anyone seen something like that?

Has anyone seen jester's outfit or just a hat out there?
  11. vonmistont

Final V4 Released !!! FINAL SPECIAL FEATURE RELEASED (01 Feb 2009)

V4 Final Special Feature (SF) RELEASED. Strategic Map added. This revolutionary feature was coded for You by Daedalus vel Sławomir z Aaarrghh Check also Daedalus'es RES Mod http://www.mountblade.info/forum/index.php?topic=1651.0 (site in Polish) DOWNLOAD LINK V4 Final SF 53 mb download...
  12. vonmistont

BEFORE YOU ASK ANY QUESTION READ THIS!

Don't ask questions if you didn't read first posts of the following 3 topics. Mod features are explained there. Only ask If this 3 posts below don't bring answer to Your question: Main Thread - Most mod features listed http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,52131.0.html Troop Thread -...
  13. vonmistont

Screenshots

Post screenshots here: Screenshots from SoD on Altair2's blog "Mount & Worlds" http://mountandworlds.blogspot.com/2009/01/screenshot-from-sword-of-damocles.html Screens from kennylz Troops from Kennylz ZERRIKANIANS INFANTRY ARCHER                                TRAINED ARCHER         ...
  14. vonmistont

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everybody! Have fun today! Just dropped by I will answer all questions next year ;) Cheers
  15. vonmistont

After Action Report

So... Anyone beaten Invaders? Or were beaten?  :twisted: Write your game settings (difficulty - saving/realistic, damage to you/troops, battle size etc) and describe how did it look in your case (maybe some screenshots? :) ). Jeevese's Breathtaking Report
  16. vonmistont

Free Beer!! !!

Now... When I dragged Your attention...  :twisted: I will repeat my post from The Forge here. I want to see real forest battles. Dense forest battles. Where infantry would really slaughter cavalry. In Native you have a choice either play in flat ground or be lagged to death (i use battlesize...
  17. vonmistont

Scene Makers read it please! Write Your name with golden letters in MnB history.

It's know problem with forest battles being laggy. So I ask You, talented scene makers, could You do something about that: 1 Create model of interior, like you create a castle interiors. 2 It will be large hall with "roof" being about 4 meters high. This hall would have many randomly spread...
  18. vonmistont

New Buildings - Description and Ideas

All new buildings described. Post ideas for new buildings here. First general note cost of all buildings was decreased. You have one year to invasion so You can't really wait a month to building being built. Mill now adds prosperity weekly, school also adds more popularity. Reminder: Local...
  19. vonmistont

Bug Reports

Report everything You think is a bug. Specify what version You are talking about.
  20. vonmistont

Source

Source fo V4. You may use this code under few restrictions. Most notably by using this code You are obliged to release your own source code. First few general words. I'm very sensitive regarding credits. It's the only prize modder gets. Restrictions regarding 3rd party Code. 1) There are some...
Back
Top Bottom