Search results for query: *

1. different tournaments

I was wondering if the arenas varied per city or whether they were all the same. Thanx and keep up the great work.
  2. game spot reviews

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/mountandblade/review.html?post=ok Only 2% percent of the ppl who reviews Mount and blae gave it under a good and most of them said it was either excellen, superb, and  perfect.
  3. next update

whens it gonna be. we've been on .751 for a while
  4. questions

1. is there any place i can see all the up to date M&B mods 2. Does installing a mod mess up my old saved games
  5. Enemy towns

i dont know about the rest of you but i really dont like the whole having to sneak into the enemy towns and then having to fight your way out if you dont make it, cant we just go back to what it used to be.
  6. 0.731 bugs in enemy towns

often after i'ld have to fight of enemy guards (after the guards saw me through my disguise) i would kill one or two of them and there would be no more (yes i explored the whole city) though it didn't say that i had won the battle
  7. 7.31 siege bugs

1.my men would get stuck on the ramps constanly 2. knights have lances (this was said before i think) 3. non-ranged castle defenders would get stuck sometimes
  8. two ramps

i think it would be cool if the sieges had two ramps so there wouldn;t be so much crowding on the first one causing AI to get stuck
  9. question

my mom recently threw away the sheet containing my serial key and i was wondering if would ever need it again or not.
  10. game crashes

every once in a while when i ask somebody if they have quest for me the game crashes.
Back
Top Bottom