Search results for query: *

1. Malinos

Big problems

Has there been a fix for this yet?

It still happens quite often for me.
  2. Malinos

Big problems

Could someone from Taleworlds please look into this problem? It's happening quite often and is very annoying for alot of people.
  3. Malinos

Adjust companions aiming?

I have 8 companions, all nearing level 30, and I've kitted them with BES, Reinforced huscarl shield, mw siege xBow.  I've noticed they always try for the headshot, and many times the shot flies barely over the head of the enemy. I'm not a big fan of this "all or nothing" aiming strategy they've...
  4. Malinos

Wed your betrothed

Sorry to necropost, but search only came up with this thread for this quest.

I started my own kingdom by taking a city, then one of my vassals offered his daughter for courting. I built up relations with her and the father, then got this quest. He seems to be waiting for a feast to happen, but I don't see any option to call for a feast. How do I call a feast in my own city?
  5. Malinos

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

I have a new problem in single player...when I try to rescue an npc lord from prison, strange things happen.

First, when I demand the keys from the jailer, I can hear the other guards in the city killing off the other npc's like the merchants and random townspeople walking around.

Second, when I come out side after talking to the lord being rescued, he immediately targets me as an enemy. This leaves me with no choice but to incapacitate him as well as the guards in the town/castle.

A bug? I'd really like to raise my reputation with these lords..
  6. Malinos

-- Official Unofficial 'Ask Questions About Warband Singleplayer Here' Thread --

wrc said:
    JosieJ said:
    re: skill loss

I've read several places that characters have a chance of losing skills if they're knocked out in battle after day 750 or so, but I haven't been able to come up with any more information than that.  I have a couple of questions:  What is the chance of skill loss?  Does this apply to skills only, or does it also apply to atttributes and/or proficiencies?

I have a character that's way past day 750.  I've been knocked out several times since then, but so far, haven't experienced any skill loss that I've noticed.  Maybe I've just been lucky?

Some mods do have skill penalty(like Scaedumar mod) or weapon proficiency loss.When you get unconscious in battle you can lose some of the Attribute Skills like -1 Agility or -1 Intelligence.Frankly,I've never experienced similar thing playing only Native or Diplomacy(which is included in Scaedumar mod),so I doubt that feature is part of Native or Diplomacy itself!

In one of my early Native games I was knocked out and captured quite alot, and then one time it gave me the message "Retirement is starting to look good now", and I lost 1 Agility. I was so disgusted with myself I deleted and started over  :lol:
  7. Malinos

I've made the rounds of the cities quite a few times looking, and every time I see a traveler I ask him. Katrin is never on the list :sad:

Been a few months game time now...

JosieJ - thanks for the advice :smile:  I quit working on the alts when things started falling apart lol

Took awhile but they all showed up on the Traveler's list again :smile:
  8. Malinos

I've been trying to equip and train all of the companions, thinking of the future when I may need them in a pinch. I pushed it a little too far with keeping incompatible ones in the group together for too long, and a few of them have left the group.

Katrin in particular was one of my primaries in my main stable group, and she left quite awhile ago. I've been just continuing on, leveling the others and figuring I can catch her up when she shows up in a tavern again - but I haven't seen her in like 2 months of game time. Is it possible she's gone for good? New code in the game to make this possible? I'd really like to get her back...anyone know?

also-I've switched to only keeping a stable group together, so she won't leave right away once I find her.
  9. Malinos

Question about campaigns

I was just made the marshal of the Vaegirs, and i'd like to start a campaign. How do I do this?
  10. Malinos

Problem using my serial number

locomac said:
    when you press manual activation there is a line that says "hardware hash" and it has about 4 boxes with letters and numbers

I was saying I didn't have an option to click manual activation anywhere in the game.

...but I found out my computer stored the activation even though I uninstalled it, and re-applied it on this new install, which is why i don't see any option to activate.  :oops:
  11. Malinos

Problem using my serial number

I have a serial number from beta which I purchased quite awhile ago (.600s) and I can't remember if I am doing the activation correctly. I don't see any kind of activation option on the newest version of the game, and I tried following the instructions from the manual activation thread. I know...
Back
Top Bottom