Search results for query: *

1. I thought of sending this note to King Harlaus...

Are you not entertained!?

I thought his post was good. :sad:
  2. Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord

My head hurts.
  3. about Rhodoks

tashim72 said:
    rhodok vet spearmen should mainly have swinging weapons

also, rhodok vet crossbowmen should get better as well.. damn these leather caps!

..rhodok 4'th troops - standard board shields always!

Swinging weapons? They are spearmen... Spearmen have spears... >.>
  4. besieging a castle or city

I've managed a few surrenders, ussually with a full 150 or so strong contigent against like 40 defenders after a castle has just changed hands.
  5. how aproximately long to wait for the new patch for rhodoks

What I find sad is his other thread is only on the 2nd page and he decides to make a new thread highlighting something that isn't even broken.
  6. How to gracefully defend a seige pictures included

MGStewart said:
    Ok im pretty sure i should be dead..........

It's only a flesh wound.
  7. How can i defeat this band of bandits?

Lowest battle size possible, lowest difficulty possible and grind your way over the top of them... Good luck.
  8. Who is your favorite companion the one you always look for?

Kaal979 said:
    I wanna make a personal guard with upgraded peasant women.
    They can be recruited after freeing them from captivity ... .

I did this, called it my harem... Didn't see a point in being subtle...  :oops:

Had about 30 that I rescued from Sea Raiders over a long period of time, I use them for when I am at peace with everyone and keep them in my capital along with my wife for politcal reasons... While I take my true wife Ymira on the war path and crush Vaegir skulls... Used to be nord skulls... But no more nord skulls are left. :sad:
  9. Who is your favorite companion the one you always look for?

Ymira, because I don't like marrying nobility... So I always get her to imagine that I married her and we go around crushing all who oppose us!
  10. marriage troubles

I started a female character to see how hard it'd be to marry without looking at any guides... Had Lord Rochabarth as my husband around the 20 day mark, first I threatened to cut out his tongue and he liked that so I got a +5 bonus I then did a couple of missions for him at +8 I asked to marry him he said he'd consider it, 3 days later went back got a +2 bonus because he was happy to see me, asked him again and he said he'd arrange it... 10 days later I have a husband without me even having fought a lord or done much other than trading and small missions like letter delivery or hunt down criminal. :grin:
  11. Regular!

I can only imagine my rank if I remembered to log in half the time. :sad:
    Join date some time in 2005. >.>
  12. Uses of Honour?

Oh honourable lords... How I hate them... :sad:
    They feel safer with me, they prefer my company and they believe I will uphold their ancient rites... But they just can't abandon their leige... Well, now their faction is dead and they are rotting in limbo... Serves them right.
  13. AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

monnikje said:
    Dohati: It's a wise decission to teach your children Dutch :wink:. It will be a tough nut to translate.

Haha... Maybe so, but I can't bare to look at the language, bad memories with the Dutch. :p

Out of interest do you have somewhere you update on what you're working on, or like if your work is going to be published, etc...?

Like a blog I suppose... It's 1am as I am typing this so words aren't coming to my mind. xD
  14. AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

You're writing a childrens book? If it ever gets published I will need to get my hands on it... Can't let my children grow up without the writings of Monnikje.
    Even if it isn't in english. >.>
  15. What's your kingdom named?

Avantasia. <3
  16. AAR: Me, Floris | Completed | Chapter 60 & Epilogue posted (19-09-2015)

You can edit your posts you know? You don't have to double post... As for mods, I'm not sure on what ones exactly but I know he lists ones he adds in each chapter... So just skim a few chapters and see I suppose?
  17. New Siege Tactics Please...

Seige tactics would be nice... But I'd much rather more options when you're king before seige stuff. :sad:
  18. Whats going on in you're game at the momment?

My faction owns 4 castles... After a long period of peace Nords and Vaegirs both decided to declare war on me in the same day... So now currently planning to finish what I started and take out the Nords completely with the Vaegirs help. As for the rest of the happenings in my game Rhodocks have lost a lot to the Sarranids but own Kelredan castle for some reason... Swadia is pretty much intact because Nords and Vaegirs have been to focused on me to war with them and Kherget have been fighting the Vaegirs aswell and own Ismirila castle... Which will be mine the second Vaegirs or Nord retake it.
  19. Why would I want to give away a Fief?

Well, I'd prefer a way other than that... Since I only have one other vassal and the others don't want to join me... I just accidently gave him more than I wanted. xD
  20. Why would I want to give away a Fief?

I just wish I knew how to take away their fiefs. :sad:
Back
Top Bottom