Search results for query: *

• Users: Harada
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Harada

Editing the custom items at mercenary camps

Hello ! (please forgive me if I've posted this in the wrong section. I'm a bit lost with the new forums) I have a question about M&B WFAS Does anyone know how to edit the items available at the mercenaries camps? For example I would like to chance the pikeman armour for an other one. My guess...
  2. Harada

Voices orders

Hello ! I've been searching but didn't manage to find any info on this. As most of you are aware, in the Napoleonic war DLC each faction as voice orders for units commanding (F1,F2,...etc) like "move foward" or "Fire". Just for my personal use I would like to use these sounds in an other mod...
  3. Harada

Texture alignment

Hello everyone ! I played a little bit with OpenBrF in order to customise certain items but I got a problem with texture, they seem not to be aligned correctly ingame althought the model looks good in OpenBrF. For example I wanted to associate le saxon hussard mirliton with a pipe (I want to do...
  4. Harada

Editing the scene menus

Hello, I write this post because I didn't managed to find an answer in the forum about it. I would like to modify, just for myself, the game menus for the towns, castles and villages. My goal is to suppress some of the shortcut as "meet the elder of the village" or "go to the market place" in...
  5. Harada

I am just missing a little thing maybe

Hello ! I manage to do this through Morgh's Editor but the sabre held in the left hand is not held correctly. Do you know what I should do to turn it in the right position ? Thanks in advance !  :wink:
  6. Harada

The Epirote Soldier's leave

Here's a little story I've made with an hanful of sreenshots, I hope you will enjoy it  :wink: Aaah the joy of a night leave : smelling a tasty warm soup... but also noticing that little barrel of beer and wonder if the tavern owner would be angry if you pierce it with your dagger... and...
Back
Top Bottom