Search results for query: *

• Users: Shinigami
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Shinigami

Steam not accepting my 4x4 taleworlds CD key...

I know this usually happened the other way around - Steam version could not be activated outside of Steam on a taleworlds version of the game. But I have an opposite problem: Steam doesn't accept my 4x4 CD key I bought on taleworlds a while ago. The problem is: I only have half a day to fix this...
  2. Shinigami

Real snipers don't sit in the field! bug [screenshot]

Hi, I was playing Warband (v127, "fresh" install - over existing M&B version) and I was really enjoying my time since I didn't have any "game-breaking" issues... till this happened. Screenshots are attached. Warning! 1280x800 pictures! The "problem" On the map Larger picture of the map...
  3. Shinigami

Tundra bandits vs taiga bandits

Are they tundra bandits or taiga bandits? See screenshot (note: screenshot resolution is 2560x1600, and you're looking for lower part): The name of the crowd is "Tundra bandits". The crowd consists of 36x"Taiga Bandit" So, are they tundra or taiga bandits?
  4. Shinigami

Multiplayer exploit: spin damage

If you do a 360-degree spit with a 2-handed weapon while hitting, you get a 30-100% damage boost! Feel free to use this in MP games same as everyone else! Except me. I'll watch you get banned for exploiting, since its an obvious bug :mrgreen: I feel its weird you can spin at any desired speed...
  5. Shinigami

Warban patches, localization and other questions

First of all, thanks for the addon! I'll definitely buy it! Only questions are when and for how much :mrgreen: There is a localized Russian version of this game, it has a smaller price compared to TaleWorlds/Steam version. I have a few questions about it. I tried using search, didn't find...
  6. Shinigami

Physics, terraforming and making the world more interactive

I think it would be a great idea to make M&B have physics. I don't know if the current game engine will allow this kind of innovation but would be great to add physX support for things like siege equipment (like catapults, roamers). Would be nice if soldiers could rush to the wall and put a...
  7. Shinigami

"Target lost" after loading game

Sometimes when I load the game, I reach my destination and get "target lost" instead of entering a town. How to make it happen: Start moving into a town/village/castle and press F12. Then "quit without saving" and then load the game. When I load, the game isn't paused, my char reaches...
  8. Shinigami

Correct "fast fight" calculations

I just attacked a group of 20 looters and sent my men into the battle without me. Those looters killed 2 footman and wounded two militia. I loaded the game and charged together with my troops. In 30 seconds looters were all dead with zero casualties. I think it would be best if "send your...
  9. Shinigami

No enemy cheating (elite troops spawn from birth)

The AI cheats, everyone knows that. But there is one thing I don't want the AI doing. After capturing a town (I defeated lots of enemies while doing it but they always had at least 10% of their army being near-elite men, like veterans and Man at Arms) I captured a castle. The next day my castle...
Back
Top Bottom