Search results for query: *

1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Haaa ok i see, thank you .

By the way i saw, in another mod, a sword that could be ignited,  wouldn't it be cool to have a quest involving Thoros/Dondarrion  that in the end would grant you the ability to ignite your sword? It would give it a bonus damage, bonus against shield, and diminish the ennemy's morale, and the downside would be that after the battle your sword is destroyed or its stats are lowered.
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

For some reasons every village/town  on the map started to dislike me : (-8/-9) popularity. (even those i never visited)

Don't know if it's a bug or what, i'am on 900+ days . not game breaking but midly annoying since you can't recruit if you are disliked.

Also, is there a way to  recruit troops from a faction once it has been wiped out? (Specially Elite units from town/castle)
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hello.

Where do you recruit myr crossbow men? I recruited some myr troops but when i level them up i either get myr spearmen (melee path) or mounted archer (skirmisher path).
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

The game crashes when attempting to join tournament in Valysar.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Tournament play enhanced has been disabled in 0.94?
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Kishinz said:
    OverFlow7 said:
    I am not able to buy acres or borrow money in towns, when i click on "done" nothing happens. is that a bug or this featue is disabled?

Don´t click done, click in verify.

Oh didn't even notice verify was clikable , thanks  :oops:

Would you guys have any tips on how to proceed as  a vassal of the North? the north is so far way from everything, they do not advance at all , while the westerlands are kicking the riverlands' ass ( they lost Riverrun , and they have only  2 towns left). When i manage to capture a castle,  the iron islands and westerlands just won't stop starting campaigns against me (it's harrasement at this point) . Right now my castle is seaguard , and the iron island are besieging me , i  have  135 men against almost 1000 iron borns , no way i can defend it.

Should i wait to become marshall and then bring the whole force of the norht upon the iron islands?
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I am not able to buy acres or borrow money in towns, when i click on "done" nothing happens. is that a bug or this featue is disabled?
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

minivuvu said:
    OverFlow7 said:
    Am I the only one who can't make bets at tournaments?  (slider stay at 0).
    Haven't had that problem, I think I usually go into the tournament options to place my bets. Does it happen in certain towns for you?

Can anyone tell me if there's a point for the armory for castles/forts with the castellan? Does it arm my troops that are recruited there with it? Finally, do I need more than one set for them?

It's ok now, i just couldn't bet in the first round for some reasons.

9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Agrippa91 said:
    OverFlow7 said:

It was the same time at my first tourney, but it somehow fixed itself after several tourney rounds. Did you try to change it on the survey view or in the tournament options? Just try it out fighting a whole tournament long...

I tried to change it in camp => tournament settings options and i also tried in "join the melee" => "change tournament option" ,i'am not sure what survey view is.
    I didn't try to fight a whole tournament though, thanks for the tip, gonna try that.

Edit: Ok i tried and.. it worked! couldn't bet the first round, but it worked afterward , thank you good sir Agrippa91.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

11. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hello , just wanted to report some bugs i have at tournaments  , sorry if they already have been reported .

I'am playing the 0.93 version with the patch. I get those bugs with every character and at every city i've tried.

-So when i join tournaments , i can't bet, i can move the slider , but the value stay at 0. with the error message : ERROR (script tpe set option) slot#359 has an invalid value of X ( X being the value the bet should take on the slider)
    -when i start the first round, the game is windowed and i get errors pop up  RGL warning "couldn't load Textures\min_item_helmet_sar_t1_common_c.dds" , i can go back to the game fine and finish the tournament, but every npc in the tournament have the same armor (yellow stripped) and they all carry two shield , one in hand , one on their back , and the shield on their back is the only way to distinguish to what team they belong( different shield colors).

That's it.
Back
Top Bottom