Search results for query: *

1. Dragon13

[QUESTIONS] Quick Questions//Quick Answers (Redux)

So I know garrisons with a KO in them will intermittently add a small amount of knights and sergeants to its garrison, up to 33 knights/51 sergeants. I've noticed mine has since stopped doing this, as its been several weeks without an increase in numbers despite being under 33 knights.

What I've ALSO done is taken the knights out of the garrison and added them to my army.
    I'm gonna guess the 'free' garrison knights are still counted there, and thus I won't have any more added to the garrison till the 'free' knights all die, yes? Just asking to make sure!
  2. Dragon13

demon in brigand camp

Whoa, was it a demonic magnus? Can they even SPAWN in heretic camps?

That's kinda rude, if true. I'm hoping it was just an invoker in demonskin or something.
  3. Dragon13

Head count! Let's kick some life back into this old bar.

haha wow. The battle for tihr brings back a LOTTA old memories! Good memories. I kinda wish I didn't just end up abandoning it way back when now...rip Drano and whatever dimensional wormhole he slipped through. He will/was missed.

also just realized im kinda replying to a some-month old thread, but hey, at least it aint years amirite???

...point is i got in a nostalgic mood and saw this thread and battle for tihr mentioned and uh, hi, I guess. i still like roleplaying all these years later and. stuff? yeah
  4. Dragon13

The Battle for Tihr RP Discussion Thread

Regendur said:
    Wait, you were going to quit, you did quit, or are you quitting? :?:

I never planned to quit, but absolutely nothing got in the way and I just didn't feel like reading how-many-multitudes of pages you have up now. I think. I still haven't checked... :lol:
  5. Dragon13

Well, I essentially quit, at least two people died...

That's not good...
  6. Dragon13

I'm gone for a month and you only get THAT much posted?

You people disappoint me.
    Joke, joke. I blame other stuff for being inactive. I'll be caught up in no time! Hopefully... :eek:
  7. Dragon13

Best game you ever played.

I wanna be the guy for being remotely challenging.
  8. Dragon13

Stupidly funny rp

Must have. The only explanation.
  9. Dragon13

Stupidly funny rp

Love the RP guys. Mostly bringing in Hiermonious Lex and have him essential and unable to die. XD.

BTW, here's what Lex looks like in Oblivion. Just thought it would help people who haven't played Oblivion visualize him or something.
    600px-OB-npc-Hieronymus_Lex.jpg
  10. Dragon13

NOW PRESENTING: Dragon1300 announcing he is posting tomorrow for the 50th time!
  11. Dragon13

Regendur said:
    Recognize sarcasm when you see it, Mustang. :wink:

Only, you may not think it's sarcasm. You can only tell sarcasm by the tone of your voice. Therefore, it's up to your mind to determine what 'tone' the text is...talking?...in. Therefore, unless you italicize it, it probably won't be registered in the readers brain as sarcasm. And italics can also be used for emphasis. Sooo...yeah.

But anyways, YAY DEATH!
  12. Dragon13

The Battle for Tihr

((Hey, don't worry, Yulgar. We don't all want to use our brains ALL the time. Like me not wanting to use mine now :grin:))

The walls were lost, and then all defending forces soon retreated to the keep shortly thereafter, on a shout Therian made. it took a moment to dawn on Drano why they had retreated so early. He concluded on his way that the Vaegir could let in their cavalry, and destroy every defender while they were helpless in the cramped areas of Yalen. A good reason for a retreat, Drano thought.

He had arrived with many other defenders, along with his remaining troops, mostly hiding his entry. Soon, the gates were closed and barred, and the only things on his mind were when they were going to break through, and when he was going to die when they did. Johtain and his remaining Nords were right in front of the gates, awaiting eagerly their enemy's arrival. He kept his eyes fixed on the gate from a good distance, but he did see the mercenary he saw momentarily with Therian before the battle. He didn't know why he was fighting, and at the moment, didn't care. The more arms, the better.

Some movement was going on around Drano, and he saw a boy sneak out, and eventually come back in, and began talking with the mercenary. Drano didn't hear any of it, and didn't care, but the mercenary, along with the boy, proceeded through the door. Drano watched them with interest; Why risk your lives going outside where the vaegirs will inevitabley attack from? He shook his head, and then proceeded to position his sharpshooters in areas where they could reload without being in inital sight of marksmen.

((Lengthy post, sorry for that...))
  13. Dragon13

Yay...I leave again :razz:.

Anyway, Will post tomorrow. I announce that a lot, and if you post before then, assume Drano had slipped in with all of the other defenders while they were retreating.

I always miss the crucial points.
  14. Dragon13

One quick question: I want to know which sides the Vaegirs are attacking. It seems you've got one direction covered pretty nicely, and it seems to be around a northern wall. But one can;t be doing AS well, unless the vaegirs are only attacking one wall. I want to edit my post to give a wall degree to point out where exactly Drano is.
  15. Dragon13

The Battle for Tihr

When the Vaegirs had come, Drano headed in the direction of a wall that had stairs nearby. His arm was healing nicely, but still in no condition to hold anything. His sword was holstered on his right hip, but he had trained a lot at the barracks, and would still be a formidable opponent, even with his left hand, but he still didn't partake in some decisive activities; instead, Drano stayed back and killed stragglers that managed to come over the ladders. He had witnessed a Vaegir siege tower begin to burn, and yet wished he was in condition to lead something similar. But, he pushed this thought aside. Yet another siege tower had rooted itself on the wall Drano was currently helping fight with several of his surviving sergeants and sharpshooters.

His sergeants were positioned all around the tower that just arrived, with arrows hailing at them the entire time, and bolts returning fire. Drano stayed low, near the stairs to put himself out of sight. Some would say that hiding as such was cowardly, but without any shield of any sort, he would be a sitting duck for the Vaegir marksmen.

The way up to the wall from the tower would look clear to the first Vaegir Guards coming up from it, but as soon as the first came, all of Dranos sergeants and several other troops would descend upon them. However, this only worked once, obviously, and the defending line began to thin, with the Vaegirs advancing. Soon, the line would be defeated, perhaps giving the vaegirs a foothold on Yalen. Drano participated when he could, when he was sure he would be clear from enemy marksmen, but his handicap still reduced his overall ability. He had taken a hit from a guard's single handed axe (He may have got disarmed somehow by a previous opponent) at the fatty part of his thigh, but that was the only noticeable injury, but was still minor.

((Dranos current situation. Hopefully not too confusing, but in short, the Vaegirs are beginning to gather a foothold.))
  16. Dragon13

Caught up with Christmas and all that, I'm going to come back in soon...after I read the 4 new pages... :razz:
  17. Dragon13

7000BC, it's RHOdok, not RODhok. I wonder why you keep doing that...Not much, but it's a recurring typo...
  18. Dragon13

The Battle for Tihr

"I Suppose Yaroglek is as bull-headed as ever. Well, the fight is inevitable, and I guarantee that the attack will come in less than 12 hours. I'm sure that you've defended castles against him before, Isolla." Drano remarked, walking over to Therian and the Queen. "And I still want to know what happened to that building later." Drano added, talking to Therian.
  19. Dragon13

I attempted to explain that Drano's hunter wound up getting killed. Unfortunately, I think I actually didn't. But the just of it is it is gone and Drano pretty much forgot about him/her/it.
  20. Dragon13

Just Answering Yulgar, there really aren't any 'good' or 'bad' guys. In fact, if you read the whole thing, a bunch of enemies will soon be fighting together against a massive Vaegir army.

So, currently, the plot involves a defense with almost every active character participating. And BTW, someone who was RPing with us (Ludial) did a ragequit and deleted all his posts in the thread, leading to a confusing mess where he posted.

((Oh, and since your character has a goatee, he must be evil. :lol:))
Back
Top Bottom