Search results for query: *

• Users: miki
  • Order by date
  1. miki

TweakMB (With Fire & Sword support!) [v5.09; updated 12.29.13]

Hi Kefka95

The last debug file solved it all. Thanks a lot for this wonderful tool - without tweakmb I can't play Warband - and for your kindness helping me with this trouble. I have mailed you a screenshot that shows that it's solved. :grin:

Best regards
    Miki
  2. miki

Hi Kefka95

As the problem persists, I have sent the log.txt file to you. Thank you.
  3. miki

Thanks Kefka95

I have a problem with the last release. It does not open menus subwindows correctly. Most windows has no bars to navigate, so most tweaks are impossible to reach! Never happened before with other Tweakmb versions.

Sorry for my bad english.
  4. miki

Hi Kefka95

Thanks a lot for your work.
  5. miki

"Enabled WF&S tweaks for food consumption, mercenary contracts, prisoner recruit interval"

Hi Kefka95

Can you make the tweaks for mercenary contracts work for Warband too, please?  Thansk for your work.
  6. miki

Units don't level-up!

Hi gents

I bought hte direct2drive game version and the no upgrading troops bug is there too. Quite annoying, I hope they'll hotfix it asap.
  7. miki

Thanks a lot for tweakmb, and for updating it so quickly.
  8. miki

Thank you Kefka95.

I can't play Warband without tweakmb.

Best regards
    Miki
  9. miki

Serial key Activation denied

Hi gents,

I have the same message error (activation denied) when manually activating the game. Sent a message to Taleworlds and waiting for a solution. After more than a week with problems to buy the game, via international bank transfer, I'm getting frustrated with this activation error.
  10. miki

AD 1257 - enhancements - new offshot mod?

othr said:
    Miki,

In video options, try to set 'Realistic Shadows on Plants' to 'none', also try setting 'Shadow Quality' to 'low', 'Environment Shadows' to 'Disabled'.  Tell me how that works out for you.

Hi Othr,

Nothing changed after doing that. The problem -lag- occurs in the campaign map, not in batles. Any other hint?

Edit: better than lag, I think it suffer from "stuttering".
  11. miki

Hi Othr

Any idea to deal with the map lag?
  12. miki

I also do lag - a lot of lag - in the campaign map. But no ctds at all, battles are going perfectly ok. Oh, I also have an ATI card.

I scream loudly every time I see a wanderer knight party. Nice work, keep it up!
  13. miki

Special Items

Hi Northcot

I have found that you can avoid the claimant bug if you recall to give the capital city to him/her. Otherwise it is never finished.
  14. miki

Hi gents,

Arena fights are buggy: Everybody fights with no weapons at all (boxers!?), while my character fights with horse and weapons. Also, money earned here is too much low.

I'm with Latinikon about looters. They act like stupid suicide stone throwers, and are not a threat even with a level one character.

I love specially the norman helmets that I loot from Sea riders. Keep up the good work

Best Regards
  15. miki

Billman? I recall that wonderful "Cry Havoc" boardgame...
  16. miki

Hi Othr,

Looks impressive, I'm eagerly waiting the release.
  17. miki

1257 ad. final feudal edition

Hi Latinikon

I hope you will share with us any improvement you make to your mod!

I have added some Bosses, leaders and NCOs to most bandit parties, and i'm having lots of fun:

0-1 Infantry to looters (sort of boss)
    0-2 Brigands to looters
    0-10 forest bandits to looters

2-8 horsemen to local rebels (squires and mounted sergeants)
    2-8 Crossbowmen to local rebels
    I have upgraded prisoners from peasants to watchmen here, as now local rebels are very impressive little rebel armies.

1-2 Horsemen to mountain bandits - Gang bosses
    0-12 Caravan Guards to mountain bandits
    0-16 forest bandits to mountain bandits

And 0-1, 1-1 or 0-2 infantry/horsemen to most quest parties (troublesome bandits, ransom girl, etc.) to simulate gang bosses too.

Now, i'm trying to figure how to improve and add variety to sea raiders and kergit bandits, aside from upgrading mere numbers...

BTW, i can't play M&B without RCM now, That's your fault!
  18. miki

Hi Latinikon

No, it doesn't occur to me. My Heavy Infantry and top tier soldiers of every kind look very different...

BTW, are you working still on your mod?

Best regards
    Miki
  19. miki

Hi Latinikon

About the last modifications in your mod:

I Love the food that last longer (a lot!).
    I miss the horned helms (I was used to equip my character and all the companions with horned helms, and they were a great and frightening sight ).
    Huscarls seem a bit weak now, specially against heavy cavalry, but not that much. I don't know if this downgrading works nice or not, actually.
    I Love the addition of watchman to Local Rebel parties. I humbly recommend using crossbowmen instead :smile:

I'm using now the old Calradia map because the new map is incomplete, have some errors (mainly fords/bridges) and there are areas where not a single bandit party is seen in days. I think that the Baltic map is huge, beautiful and have a lot of posibilities. Will you release a finished version someday? It would be great.

Thanks in advance

Miki
Back
Top Bottom