Search results for query: *

1. StamfordLion

3D Artist | Free and Paid

Hello, My name is Jared Merritt. I'm an independent games developer from the UK and I am also a proficient 3D modeler and texture artist (full PBR ready). Not going to fill you with propaganda on here, but I am normally a for hire artist. Because I love Mount & Blade in general, I'll work for...
  2. StamfordLion

Looking for event admins, teams and streamers for large Warband tournament

Mount & Bloodshed Quarterly Tournament Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am currently looking for reliable and respectable tournament admins and streamers for a large Warband tournament, with the estimated beginning of the tournament being the 15th August. We are looking to repeat this tournament...
  3. StamfordLion

Good Hosting

locked  :oops:
  4. StamfordLion

Native Completed HuSh | Annual Tournament [CANCELED]

The tournament is going to have to be closed. I'm afraid I just don't have enough time at the moment to run this tourney. I would like to apologize to all of the teams who were planning on taking part but HuSh is getting too big to focus on games with smaller communities. I honestly wish I...
  5. StamfordLion

Human Shields - Krathen Guard (Looking for founding members!)

Krathen Guard A Human Shields organization Hey guys, Stamford here, and today I would like to invite you to join the Krathen Guard, run under the popular Human Shields clan. Join Us! Yeah. Aside from the bloodshed, we are a fun bunch of guys who love to mess around on Native. Join...
  6. StamfordLion

CANCELED

Canceled.
Back
Top Bottom