.803 -- healing rate decreased?

i still got that bug in 0.804  :???:
  3. lonelyronin

Picture thread ...

sdgsdsg.jpg

yeah, taken with my crappy webcam  :???:
  4. lonelyronin

What's your best shot difficulty?

don't know if this was my best, but i only have a screenshot of this...

edit: wow, i just managed to do this:
    :shock:
  5. lonelyronin

0.703 lags (again)

ok, now i fixed it again.
    i had to change the config to this, now the stutters and lags are gone

disable_music = 1

disable_frequency_variation = 1
  6. lonelyronin

0.703 lags (again)

yeah i have noticed the fps drop when i kill someone before. but it lags everytime i hit with my bow, sometimes even if i miss...
  7. lonelyronin

say cheese

:lol:
    someone in another forum said he can see the wildpig, but he doesn't know where i am... :lol:
  8. lonelyronin

0.703 lags (again)

i got a soundblaster pci 128. and it never made any problems before.
    and i checked the settings, they remained the same after patching. i even tried to lower these settings or use the recommended settings again. nothing did help...
  9. lonelyronin

say cheese

ok, yesterday i was at a local pub with one of my friends. the dj played anything metal/rock related and the music was really good.
    when we went home we saw this wild pig skin and decided to take a photo in front of it. well here is the result:
    Photo-0019.jpg

:lol:
  10. lonelyronin

0.703 lags (again)

hi, i had this problem with version 702 http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=4562 and this suggestion helped to fix that issue: http://forums.taleworlds.com/viewtopic.php?t=4691 but now after installing the patch the lags are there again, even with these settings. it's unplayable that...
  11. lonelyronin

Bugs in 0.702 - REPORT THEM HERE

i've got a "problem" similar to that:
  12. lonelyronin

Tell us about your character!

Orion said:
    do merchant missions. If you're lucky, they'll give you the "Ransom the Girl" quest thingy, where they give you ransom money to pay to some bandits to rescue a girl. Of course, I just kill the bandits, keep the ransom, and get the payment for rescuing the girl all on top of that.

I make tons of money that way.

You could raid enemy caravans as well.

ok, i'll give that a try
  13. lonelyronin

Tell us about your character!

Audun said:
    I got 54.000 now lol :razz:

how? i never seem to have enough money...
  14. lonelyronin

Screenshots

that is my character aradan. nothing special, i just got the serial and played until i reached level 14, now i need a break :wink:
    here
  15. lonelyronin

Bugs in 0.702 - REPORT THEM HERE

Castian said:
    Volkier said:
    - If I am not mistaken, when you ask the merchant from errr....(either TIHR or was it Sargoth?) about work, the game crashes. I will check which town exactly it is and update here.

For me it is the merchant in Zendar. The moment I ask him for work I get a crash message and have to abort.

yep, same for me
  16. lonelyronin

(v .702) Bug with stereo making sounds play weakly

the sound is far too quiet in general compared to any other game. i always have to turn the sound on my logitech keyboard fully up, and it's still weak. (i noticed it in 0.702 aswell as in 0.701. never played any previous version)
    turning the volume of my speakers up is too much work for me... :lol:

imo the sounds have to be louder in general...
  17. lonelyronin

FPS problem solved (at least for me :P)

thank you very much, that helped to fix my problems with lags/stuttering! :grin:
Back
Top Bottom