Search results for query: *

• Users: Dathon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Dathon

Resolved Village Quest Ambush Deserters.

In the Village quest where you have to join a ambush to defeat a group of plundering deserters, the quest fails almost instantly when waiting in the village for the attack. Did the quest before in a different village without issues, but the second time i had this, the quest just instantly fails...
  2. Dathon

Caraff Castle glitching

When defending Caraff Castle(near Shariz) and standing next to the tower where the ladders are posted against, the game starts to glitch, flicker and makes it near impossible to do anything with my character. When backing away from that area, the game returns to normal, but when going again near...
  3. Dathon

What to do?

It's day 300+. I am a vassal of the Kingdom of Nords and lord of Praven, Uxhall, Harrington Castle and Tevarin Castle. Kingdom of Nord had completly(except for 1 or 2 castles) taken over Swabia. Kingdom of Nords had gotten into a war with the Kingdom of Rhodoks a couple of days ago while i was...
  4. Dathon

Bookstore

I am vassal of Nord and was given lordship of Praven. A few days after i accepted the honor, i got the message that a bookstore was finished building in Praven, but when i got there, there were no books available at the goods shop? Is this a bug or is it very rare that they would sell books or...
  5. Dathon

Some advice would be welcome

So, it's day 539. I have been a vassal of the Kingdom of Nords from like day 30. I'm lord of Dhirim, Praven, Kelredan Castle, Senuzgda Castle, Ruven and Serindiar. I have about 600k in money in my treasury and a weekly income of about 10k. We are at war with the Kingdom of Rhodoks and Sarranid...
Back
Top Bottom