Search results for query: *

• Users: Palos
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Palos

Medieval Lords

Anyone familiar with this city builder? Looks like Stronghold 2 but I guess without too much emphasis on military part. Not to forget, it's the 2004 version - ML: Build, Defend, Expand, not the 1991 one. Some opinions please before spending 5 euros.  :lol:
  2. Palos

Silo v 2.1

Anyone using this 3D software? Any opinions about it?
  3. Palos

SP Musket Era 1632 - A Thirty Years' War mod WIP

A great war has begun in 1618 in the lands of the Holy Roman Empire. This is going to be the last war of religion and the most brutal and atrocious event yet to be seen in Europe. Earlier in 1608  a number of German states formed the Protestant Union, fearing that the Habsburg dynasty and its...
  4. Palos

Disciples 3

The Russian developers are striking again, after HOMM 5 and King’s Bounty: The Legend. Akella Studios will publish in a couple of months the third installment of the Disciples series. It seems that TBS fantasy genre has many fans in Russia. The fans (myself included) have high expectations...
  5. Palos

Heroes of Might and Magic mod in development?

What's the status regarding the Heroes of Erathia mod? I know there is a thread on the Russian sub-forum but can someone be kind enough and make an update for the rest of us?
  6. Palos

Ancient technologies

The Antiquity was an age of knowledge, of great advancements in the realms of  thought and sciences (parts of the natural philosophy concept). Unfortunately some of this knowledge was lost after so many thousands of years. Who knows what informations were preserved for example in the...
  7. Palos

ComputerGames.ro review - 90/100

... + gold award I see that is review season on Zendar Town Square. After all that bashing it's time for some praise and awards. http://computergames.ro/en/games/viewitem/id/1897/name/mount-blade/section/review.html
  8. Palos

Custom battle option

I'd like to see a custom battle system (for example like the one from the first Medieval TW) - choosing the factions, the terrain type, the units, the castles - different objectives (maybe something like the player vs. x enemies) - battle summary - recording of the battle
Back
Top Bottom