Search results for query: *

• Users: Nebless
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Nebless

Problems with QD Mod - Form Ranks Kit Portion

I've done this as a new topic just so it would stand out better.  Any help would be appreciated. OK so I've followed the install flow: Installation Create a new game and rename it FormRanks - Install Foxyman´s Form Ranks Kit DL file, use extract here and get 2 more files.  1st is a fancy...
  2. Nebless

Very General Warband Questions

I'll be the first to admit that I haven't been following Warbands developement all that closely, but from what I have seen I don't think these questions have been answered. These are of a very general nature given what we do know of the game and maybe more along the lines of future developement...
  3. Nebless

New Greek Mod

Seems there is another Greek mod out now.  It's called TROY and is on the repository site. I mention it not from a 'play this game' concept, just from a reference point of view.  I haven't done any fighting in it yet, just moved around some and looked at the map which is what prompted me to...
  4. Nebless

Playing on a Different Map while we wait

For those that are bored with playing on the native, makeover or now the refinement maps here's an idea ..... I don't know if anyone else does this (I do because I can't get either of the map editors to work for me :oops:) but I copied the map & party.txt files from the Mongol Alpha file (nod to...
  5. Nebless

A Holiday Wish - Maps

The recent posts on the Calradia Map Refinement thread got me thinking.  With this map mod, the available map mods have increase by 100%! We have the Expanded Map and now the Map Refinement and that's it..... :( For those mod makers that would like to have pity on those of us that can't get...
  6. Nebless

In Game Map Editor

How in the heck does this thing work!  Couldn't find any guides on it so.... I'm good with the in game scene editor, buttons, item placement and what-not, but the map just kills me. I start in Config, set the edit tab and when I open the game I have the 'terrian' button down on the bottom tool...
  7. Nebless

Kingdom Culture

I'm testing out starting my own kingdom by carving a chunk out of the Scythians.  I changed my kindgom culture to Athenian, but when I pull recruits out of the villages they still conform to the Scythian troop tree.  Is this a feature that's not turned on yet or am I missing something - like...
  8. Nebless

Defender Surprise!

I have got to hand it to you, that was the best animation I've EVER seen :mrgreen: Sieged a castle, made the walls, troops go right, I go left killing the odd sod I come across.  Finally arrived 180 deg from my start spot and there's an enemy peltast and officer(?) holding that part of the...
  9. Nebless

Morale Question

Background to set the stage: Going to assult a castle, pause, reorganize party to put archers and Inf at top, move Cav down to bottom.  Come out of pause, get jumped by army sortie from castle, go to battle instance. Me - 13 Archers, 18 Inf, 10 Cav.  Nords - 78 mix of archers/Inf.  I take...
  10. Nebless

Random Musings

-  Why does it seem that YOU are the only one that can read?  OK, you give a castle or city to a fellow lord to spread the wealth.  It comes under seige.  Does the big dummy go to it's aid?  NOOOOO! He just rides by like on a Sunday stroll leaving you to save the place. -  You get a message...
  11. Nebless

Hero Battle Coding

Has anyone done any cut and paste style coding on how the hero's act in Battle?  I did find a reference to a 'Band of Warriors Mod' that has some coding in it, but I'm much more the "Coder says type XYZ" kind of person. What I'm having problems with / would like to see is: If Hero is mounted...
  12. Nebless

M&B and the SCA

My wife was watching me play M&B the other day and got me thinking after she said;  "That's kind of like the SCA with the fighting and stuff isn't it?". And you know....it kind of is.  No fantasy, have to time your attacks and blocks, watch out for archer's and throwing axes etc.... all without...
  13. Nebless

Banner Color Changer

I thought I had seen a code fix that allowed you to change the colors on existing banners, but came up empty with the search program. Is there a code re-type that would allow you to change the colors on the existing banners in the v1.03 game?  (ex. Change the black 2 headed eagle to a blue 2...
  14. Nebless

Mod Manager?

Didn't find anything in the search system, but just in general do the mods require a mod manager to be downloaded first?  Or do the mods generally act like a whole new game and you just click on which icon (ver/mod) you wish to play? I'm looking at all the .960's and hoping so will move up to...
Back
Top Bottom