Search results for query: *

1. Ancestral

WB VF Warband v1.127 [Évolution de la v1.113]

Non, pas besoin.

Sinon, les changements de la 1.127 :

(16 hits in 3 files)
    game_menus.csv (1 hits)
    Line 402: mno_walled_center_move_court|Move your court here.
    game_strings.csv (11 hits)
    Line 1551: str_multi_game_type_8|Duel
    Line 2827: str_a_duel_request_is_sent_to_s0|A duel offer is sent to {s0}.
    Line 2828: str_s0_offers_a_duel_with_you|{s0} offers a duel with you.
    Line 2829: str_your_duel_with_s0_is_cancelled|Your duel with {s0} is cancelled.
    Line 2830: str_a_duel_between_you_and_s0_has_started|A duel between you and {s0} has started!
    Line 2831: str_you_have_lost_a_duel|You have lost a duel.
    Line 2832: str_you_have_won_a_duel|You have won a duel!
    Line 2833: str_server_s0|[SERVER]: {s0}
    Line 2834: str_disallow_ranged_weapons|Disallow ranged weapons
    Line 2835: str_ranged_weapons_are_disallowed|Ranged weapons are disallowed.
    Line 2836: str_ranged_weapons_are_allowed|Ranged weapons are allowed.
    item_kinds.csv (4 hits)
    Line 1199: itm_warhorse_sarranid|Sarranian War Horse
    Line 1200: itm_warhorse_sarranid_pl|Sarranian War Horse
    Line 1201: itm_warhorse_steppe|Steppe Charger
    Line 1202: itm_warhorse_steppe_pl|Steppe Charger
  2. Ancestral

Les ajouts de la 1.126 :
    4 hits in 2 files
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\dialogs.csv (3 hits)
    Line 585: dlga_start:lord_start.10|Good to see you again {playername}...
    Line 586: dlga_start:lord_start.11|We meet again, {playername}...
    Line 594: dlga_start:lord_start.12|{s8}
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_strings.csv (1 hits)
    Line 2825: str_cancel_fiancee_quest| Also, you should please consider that other matter I had asked of you to have been successfully completed. It is not fit for me to commission you with tasks.
  3. Ancestral

WB M&BW VF : un peu d'alchimie

Super,

Je peux avoir un peu de temps pour t'aider sur les petits fichiers (Ni Dialogs ni Quickstrings ni GameStrings donc).

Sinon, j'ai mis à jour le poste d'origine avec les différents autres sujets et liens. Le post principal étant bien plus connu (Il suffit de voir le nombre de visites, et il est même mit en lien dans le Test de Warband de CPC :cool:). En fait, il faudrait même le mettre en post It, je pense.
  4. Ancestral

Hum, tu as voulus nous piéger, tu as changé le lien vers la page Warband de ton site.
  5. Ancestral

Dans le menu principal, Ragdoll ce n'est pas "articulation", c'est plutôt "Animation de mort" ou un synonyme.
  6. Ancestral

BerTolkien said:
    Et si c'est possible, peux-tu me refaire une comparaison avec la version 1.125 comme tu as fais pour la 1.124, ça serait génial ! Merci.

Et voici, version 1.125 comparé a ta dernière VF:

(89 hits in 5 files)
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\dialogs.csv (49 hits)
    Line 174: dlga_supported_pretender_talk:supported_pretender_grant_fief|I suggest that you decide who should hold a fief that does not have a lord.
    Line 175: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief:supported_pretender_grant_fief_select|Which fief did you have in mind?
    Line 176: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_select:supported_pretender_grant_fief_choose_recipient|{s4}
    Line 177: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_choose_recipient:center_captured_rebellion|And who should receive it?
    Line 178: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_select:supported_pretender_pretalk|Never mind.
    Line 334: dlga_minister_talk:minister_cancel_political_quest|Let's abandon our plan to {s10}.
    Line 335: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest:minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm|Are you sure you want to drop that idea?
    Line 336: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm:minister_pretalk|Yes, I am sure. Let's abandon that idea.
    Line 337: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm:minister_pretalk.1|Actually, never mind.
    Line 463: dlga_event_triggered:close_window.2|Sorry -- just talking to myself [ERROR- {s51}]
    Line 547: dlga_pretender_discuss_rebellion_3:close_window.3|You are a monarch in your own right, {sir/my lady}. If you were to back me, I would be merely your puppet.
    Line 825: dlga_lord_recruit_3_why:lord_pretalk|Neither of us has so much as a single fortress to our name. Would you rule your kingdom from an outlaw's den in the woods?
    Line 969: dlga_lord_give_order:lord_give_order_stop.1|You no longer need to accompany me.
    Line 980: dlga_lord_start:lord_talk.5|What is it?
    Line 1445: dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_cancel_political_quest|Let's abandon our plan to {s10}.
    Line 1446: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest:spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm|Are you sure you want to drop that idea?
    Line 1447: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm:spouse_pretalk|Yes, I am sure. Let's abandon that idea.
    Line 1448: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm:spouse_pretalk.1|Actually, never mind.
    Line 1459: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, let us wait for the current feast here to conclude, before organizing another.
    Line 1460: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk.1|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, we must establish a court before hosting a feast.
    Line 1461: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk.2|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, our realm has recently had a feast. Perhaps we should wait another {reg3} days before we organize another one.
    Line 1469: dlga_spouse_feast_confirm_yes:spouse_pretalk.1|Very well, then. Let the feast begin immediately at our court {reg4?here:} in {s9}. You perhaps should continue to stock our larder, so that we may do justice to our reputation for hospitality. You may declare the feast to be concluded at any time, either by beginning a campaign or by letting it be known that the vassals can return to their homes.
    Line 1478: dlga_lady_stranded_next:close_window|Greetings, {sir/my lady}. The tides of war have left me stranded here in this fortress, but I will shortly be departing.
    Line 1496: dlga_lady_duel_rep_1:lady_start|Well, {playername} --  you won your duel with {s10}. Oh, such foolishness, that men should fight over me! Sigh... But it is a bit romantic, I suppose.
    Line 1497: dlga_lady_duel_rep_2:lady_start|Well, {playername} --  you won your duel with {s10}. Honor now demands that he and I no longer meet... I was fond of him, you know. You did me no service by fighting him, sir.
    Line 1517: dlga_start:close_window.19|Ah, {playername}. How good it is to see you again. However, I believe that I am required elsewhere.
    Line 2169: dlga_start_craftsman_soon:close_window|Good day, my {lord/lady}. We hope to begin production in about {reg4} days
    Line 2170: dlga_start:master_craftsman_talk|Good day, my {lord/lady}. We are honored that you have chosen to visit us. What do you require?
    Line 2171: dlga_master_craftsman_pretalk:master_craftsman_talk|Very good, my {lord/lady}. Do you require anything else?
    Line 2172: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_accounts|Let's go over the accounts.
    Line 2173: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk|Let's check the inventories.
    Line 2174: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk.1|I'd like you to sell goods as they are produced.
    Line 2175: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk.2|I'd like you to keep all goods in the warehouse until I arrive.
    Line 2176: dlga_master_craftsman_accounts:master_craftsman_pretalk|We currently produce {s3} worth {reg1} denars each week, while the quantity of {s4} needed to manufacture it costs {reg2}, and labor and upkeep are {reg3}.{s9} This means that we theoretically make a {s12} of {reg0} denars a week, assuming that we have no raw materiials in the inventories, and that we sell directly to the market.
    Line 2177: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_production_options|Could you explain my options related to production?
    Line 2178: dlga_master_craftsman_production_options:master_craftsman_production_options_2|Certainly, my {lord/lady}. Most of the time, the most profitable thing for you to do would be to let us buy raw materials and sell the finished goods directly to the market. Because of our longstanding relations with the local merchants, we can usually get a very good price.
    Line 2179: dlga_master_craftsman_production_options_2:master_craftsman_pretalk|However, if you find that you can acquire raw materials cheaper outside {s5}, you may place them in the inventories, and we will use them instead of buying from the market. Likewise, if you feel that you can get a better price for the finished goods elsewhere, then you may ask us to deposit what we produce in our warehouses for you to take.
    Line 2180: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_auction_price|It will no longer be possible for me to continue operating this enterprise.
    Line 2181: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_price:master_craftsman_auction_decide|A pity, my {lord/lady}. If we sell the land and the equipment, and liquidate the inventories, I estimate that we can get {reg4} denars.
    Line 2182: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_decide:master_craftsman_liquidation|That sounds reasonable. Please proceed with the sale.
    Line 2183: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_decide:master_craftsman_pretalk|Hmm. Let's hold off on that.
    Line 2184: dlga_master_craftsman_liquidation:close_window|As you wish. It was an honor to have been in your employ.
    Line 2185: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:close_window.1|That is all for now.
    Line 2246: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.6|A weavery and dyeworks, to make velvet from silk and dye
    Line 2247: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.7|A weavery, to make wool cloth from wool
    Line 2248: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.8|A weavery, to make linen from flax
    Line 2251: dlga_mayor_investment_confirm:mayor_investment_purchase|Yes. Here is money for the land.
    Line 2252: dlga_mayor_investment_confirm:mayor_pretalk|No -- that's not economical for me at the moment.
    Line 2253: dlga_mayor_investment_purchase:mayor_pretalk|Very good. Your enterprise should be up and running in about a week. When next you come, and thereafter, you should speak to your {s4} about its operations.
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_menus.csv (3 hits)
    Line 286: mno_leave_faction|You have been wronged! Renounce your oath to your liege!
    Line 396: mno_town_enterprise|Visit your {s3}.
    Line 397: mno_town_enterprise_door|Door to your enterprise.
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_strings.csv (30 hits)
    Line 1538: str_multi_scene_19|Mahdaar Castle
    Line 2796: str_retrieve_garrison_warning| (Troops might not be retrievable if fortress awarded to another)
    Line 2797: str_s12s15_declared_war_to_control_calradia|{s12}{s15} may attack {s16} without pretext, as a bid to extend control over all of Calradia.
    Line 2798: str_offer_gift_description| improve my standing by offering a gift.
    Line 2799: str_resolve_dispute_description| improve my standing by resolving a dispute.
    Line 2800: str_feast_wedding_opportunity| If your betrothed and her family are present, then this may be an opportunity for you to celebrate the wedding.
    Line 2801: str_s21_the_s8_declared_war_as_part_of_a_bid_to_conquer_all_calradia|{s21}. The {s8} declared war with very little pretext, as part of a bid to conquer all Calradia.
    Line 2802: str_master_vinter|Master vinter
    Line 2803: str_s54_has_left_the_realm|{s54} has left the realm.
    Line 2804: str_enterprise_s5_at_s0|Net revenue from {s5} at {s0}
    Line 2805: str_bread_site|mill
    Line 2806: str_ale_site|brewery
    Line 2807: str_oil_site|oil press
    Line 2808: str_wine_site|wine press
    Line 2809: str_tool_site|ironworks
    Line 2810: str_leather_site|tannery
    Line 2811: str_linen_site|linen weavery
    Line 2812: str_wool_cloth_site|wool weavery
    Line 2813: str_velvet_site|dyeworks
    Line 2814: str_under_sequestration|Under sequestration
    Line 2815: str_describe_secondary_input| In addition, you will also need to purchase {s11} worth {reg10} denars.
    Line 2816: str_profit|profit
    Line 2817: str_loss|loss
    Line 2818: str_server_name_s0|Server Name: {s0}
    Line 2819: str_map_name_s0|Map Name: {s0}
    Line 2820: str_game_type_s0|Game Type: {s0}
    Line 2821: str_remaining_time_s0reg0_s1reg1|Remaining Time: {s0}{reg0}:{s1}{reg1}
    Line 2822: str_you_are_a_lord_lady_of_s8_s9|You are a {lord/lady} of {s8}.^{s9}
    Line 2823: str_you_are_king_queen_of_s8_s9|You are {king/queen} of {s8}.^{s9}
    Line 2824: str_for_s4| for {s4}
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\item_kinds.csv (2 hits)
    Line 1197: itm_mail_boots_for_tableau|Mail Boots
    Line 1198: itm_mail_boots_for_tableau_pl|Mail Boots
    E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\quick_strings.csv (5 hits)
    Line 3: qstr_0|0
    Line 84: qstr_Accompany|Accompany
    Line 114: qstr__{s1}__{s11}:_{s14}|({s1}) {s11}: {s14}
    Line 115: qstr_{s14}__{s21}_|{s14} ({s21})
    Line 357: qstr_Betrothal_to_{s5}_ex|Betrothal to {s5} expires
    La 1.125 ne semble pas apporter de texte supplémentaire par rapport à la 1.124.

Bon courage.
  7. Ancestral

-|Hydra|- said:
    Salut BerTolKien dit moi j'ai un petit problème je prend sur ton site le patch qui permet de joué avec une ancienne sauvegarde , j'ai l'impression que chaque fois que je prend le patch rien ne change en traduction sur ma sauvegarde du moins pour les petit srt_notfound.

Est-ce que recommencer une partie me  supprimera ces bugs ou il faut que je prenne l'autre version ?
    En fait la sauvegarde conserve les données de langues de certaines choses (Notamment les groupes d'unités sur la cartes, mais peut être aussi d'autres choses.) malgré un changement de langue ou de version d'une traduction. Pour que cela change, il faut que le groupe sur la carte soit éliminé ou refaire une nouvelle partie.

J'ai remarqué ceci en commençant en partie en anglais puis en la poursuivant avec la traduction au fur et a mesure qu'elle se corrigeait, au final, il me restait des groupes de bandits avec des noms en anglais et d'autres avec des erreurs corrigés avec les versions de traductions suivantes.

Si ce n'est pas cela et que ton souci touche des dialogues ou des menus, c'est que ta traduction est mal installée.
  8. Ancestral

Ravis que ceci te soit utile.

Sinon, dans bataille personnalisé, c'est quoi ce "Randomiser", c'est pas très français. On dirait un terme franglais venant de l'anglais Randomize. 

Bon je sais, je chipote. :grin:
  9. Ancestral

Seigneur Chevalier 1 4

Il faut prendre la traduction non officielle pour ne plus avoir ce bug (Voir dans forum Traduction).

C'est un bug de la traduction officielle VF.
  10. Ancestral

WB Correction de la traduction officielle de Warband

Ces lignes ajoutées par la 1.125 doivent aussi être valable pour cette VF (Bien que la comparaison soit faite avec la version de BerTolkien) : http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,117064.msg2901038.html#msg2901038
  11. Ancestral

Salut,

Deux commentaires pour améliorer cette VF :

J'ai vu que tu as plein de ’ dans tes fichiers. Remplaces les par des ' car Mount & blade ne les voit pas, ce qui donne des phrases comme "Jirais demain à lécurie" :smile:

Avec la version 1.124, il y a de nouvelles lignes non traduites :
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\dialogs.csv (49 hits)
    Line 174: dlga_supported_pretender_talk:supported_pretender_grant_fief|I suggest that you decide who should hold a fief that does not have a lord.
    Line 175: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief:supported_pretender_grant_fief_select|Which fief did you have in mind?
    Line 176: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_select:supported_pretender_grant_fief_choose_recipient|{s4}
    Line 177: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_choose_recipient:center_captured_rebellion|And who should receive it?
    Line 178: dlga_supported_pretender_grant_fief_select:supported_pretender_pretalk|Never mind.
    Line 334: dlga_minister_talk:minister_cancel_political_quest|Let's abandon our plan to {s10}.
    Line 335: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest:minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm|Are you sure you want to drop that idea?
    Line 336: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm:minister_pretalk|Yes, I am sure. Let's abandon that idea.
    Line 337: dlga_minister_cancel_political_quest_confirm:minister_pretalk.1|Actually, never mind.
    Line 463: dlga_event_triggered:close_window.2|Sorry -- just talking to myself [ERROR- {s51}]
    Line 547: dlga_pretender_discuss_rebellion_3:close_window.3|You are a monarch in your own right, {sir/my lady}. If you were to back me, I would be merely your puppet.
    Line 825: dlga_lord_recruit_3_why:lord_pretalk|Neither of us has so much as a single fortress to our name. Would you rule your kingdom from an outlaw's den in the woods?
    Line 969: dlga_lord_give_order:lord_give_order_stop.1|You no longer need to accompany me.
    Line 980: dlga_lord_start:lord_talk.5|What is it?
    Line 1445: dlga_spouse_talk:spouse_cancel_political_quest|Let's abandon our plan to {s10}.
    Line 1446: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest:spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm|Are you sure you want to drop that idea?
    Line 1447: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm:spouse_pretalk|Yes, I am sure. Let's abandon that idea.
    Line 1448: dlga_spouse_cancel_political_quest_confirm:spouse_pretalk.1|Actually, never mind.
    Line 1459: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, let us wait for the current feast here to conclude, before organizing another.
    Line 1460: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk.1|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, we must establish a court before hosting a feast.
    Line 1461: dlga_spouse_organize_feast:spouse_pretalk.2|A splendid idea, my {husband/wife}. However, our realm has recently had a feast. Perhaps we should wait another {reg3} days before we organize another one.
    Line 1469: dlga_spouse_feast_confirm_yes:spouse_pretalk.1|Very well, then. Let the feast begin immediately at our court {reg4?here:} in {s9}. You perhaps should continue to stock our larder, so that we may do justice to our reputation for hospitality. You may declare the feast to be concluded at any time, either by beginning a campaign or by letting it be known that the vassals can return to their homes.
    Line 1478: dlga_lady_stranded_next:close_window|Greetings, {sir/my lady}. The tides of war have left me stranded here in this fortress, but I will shortly be departing.
    Line 1496: dlga_lady_duel_rep_1:lady_start|Well, {playername} --  you won your duel with {s10}. Oh, such foolishness, that men should fight over me! Sigh... But it is a bit romantic, I suppose.
    Line 1497: dlga_lady_duel_rep_2:lady_start|Well, {playername} --  you won your duel with {s10}. Honor now demands that he and I no longer meet... I was fond of him, you know. You did me no service by fighting him, sir.
    Line 1517: dlga_start:close_window.19|Ah, {playername}. How good it is to see you again. However, I believe that I am required elsewhere.
    Line 2169: dlga_start_craftsman_soon:close_window|Good day, my {lord/lady}. We hope to begin production in about {reg4} days
    Line 2170: dlga_start:master_craftsman_talk|Good day, my {lord/lady}. We are honored that you have chosen to visit us. What do you require?
    Line 2171: dlga_master_craftsman_pretalk:master_craftsman_talk|Very good, my {lord/lady}. Do you require anything else?
    Line 2172: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_accounts|Let's go over the accounts.
    Line 2173: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk|Let's check the inventories.
    Line 2174: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk.1|I'd like you to sell goods as they are produced.
    Line 2175: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_pretalk.2|I'd like you to keep all goods in the warehouse until I arrive.
    Line 2176: dlga_master_craftsman_accounts:master_craftsman_pretalk|We currently produce {s3} worth {reg1} denars each week, while the quantity of {s4} needed to manufacture it costs {reg2}, and labor and upkeep are {reg3}.{s9} This means that we theoretically make a {s12} of {reg0} denars a week, assuming that we have no raw materiials in the inventories, and that we sell directly to the market.
    Line 2177: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_production_options|Could you explain my options related to production?
    Line 2178: dlga_master_craftsman_production_options:master_craftsman_production_options_2|Certainly, my {lord/lady}. Most of the time, the most profitable thing for you to do would be to let us buy raw materials and sell the finished goods directly to the market. Because of our longstanding relations with the local merchants, we can usually get a very good price.
    Line 2179: dlga_master_craftsman_production_options_2:master_craftsman_pretalk|However, if you find that you can acquire raw materials cheaper outside {s5}, you may place them in the inventories, and we will use them instead of buying from the market. Likewise, if you feel that you can get a better price for the finished goods elsewhere, then you may ask us to deposit what we produce in our warehouses for you to take.
    Line 2180: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:master_craftsman_auction_price|It will no longer be possible for me to continue operating this enterprise.
    Line 2181: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_price:master_craftsman_auction_decide|A pity, my {lord/lady}. If we sell the land and the equipment, and liquidate the inventories, I estimate that we can get {reg4} denars.
    Line 2182: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_decide:master_craftsman_liquidation|That sounds reasonable. Please proceed with the sale.
    Line 2183: dlga_master_craftsman_auction_decide:master_craftsman_pretalk|Hmm. Let's hold off on that.
    Line 2184: dlga_master_craftsman_liquidation:close_window|As you wish. It was an honor to have been in your employ.
    Line 2185: dlga_master_craftsman_talk:close_window.1|That is all for now.
    Line 2246: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.6|A weavery and dyeworks, to make velvet from silk and dye
    Line 2247: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.7|A weavery, to make wool cloth from wool
    Line 2248: dlga_investment_choose_enterprise:investment_summary.8|A weavery, to make linen from flax
    Line 2251: dlga_mayor_investment_confirm:mayor_investment_purchase|Yes. Here is money for the land.
    Line 2252: dlga_mayor_investment_confirm:mayor_pretalk|No -- that's not economical for me at the moment.
    Line 2253: dlga_mayor_investment_purchase:mayor_pretalk|Very good. Your enterprise should be up and running in about a week. When next you come, and thereafter, you should speak to your {s4} about its operations.
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_menus.csv (3 hits)
    Line 286: mno_leave_faction|You have been wronged! Renounce your oath to your liege!
    Line 396: mno_town_enterprise|Visit your {s3}.
    Line 397: mno_town_enterprise_door|Door to your enterprise.
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_strings.csv (30 hits)
    Line 1538: str_multi_scene_19|Mahdaar Castle
    Line 2797: str_retrieve_garrison_warning| (Troops might not be retrievable if fortress awarded to another)
    Line 2798: str_s12s15_declared_war_to_control_calradia|{s12}{s15} may attack {s16} without pretext, as a bid to extend control over all of Calradia.
    Line 2799: str_offer_gift_description| improve my standing by offering a gift.
    Line 2800: str_resolve_dispute_description| improve my standing by resolving a dispute.
    Line 2801: str_feast_wedding_opportunity| If your betrothed and her family are present, then this may be an opportunity for you to celebrate the wedding.
    Line 2802: str_s21_the_s8_declared_war_as_part_of_a_bid_to_conquer_all_calradia|{s21}. The {s8} declared war with very little pretext, as part of a bid to conquer all Calradia.
    Line 2803: str_master_vinter|Master vinter
    Line 2804: str_s54_has_left_the_realm|{s54} has left the realm.
    Line 2805: str_enterprise_s5_at_s0|Net revenue from {s5} at {s0}
    Line 2806: str_bread_site|mill
    Line 2807: str_ale_site|brewery
    Line 2808: str_oil_site|oil press
    Line 2809: str_wine_site|wine press
    Line 2810: str_tool_site|ironworks
    Line 2811: str_leather_site|tannery
    Line 2812: str_linen_site|linen weavery
    Line 2813: str_wool_cloth_site|wool weavery
    Line 2814: str_velvet_site|dyeworks
    Line 2815: str_under_sequestration|Under sequestration
    Line 2816: str_describe_secondary_input| In addition, you will also need to purchase {s11} worth {reg10} denars.
    Line 2817: str_profit|profit
    Line 2818: str_loss|loss
    Line 2819: str_server_name_s0|Server Name: {s0}
    Line 2820: str_map_name_s0|Map Name: {s0}
    Line 2821: str_game_type_s0|Game Type: {s0}
    Line 2822: str_remaining_time_s0reg0_s1reg1|Remaining Time: {s0}{reg0}:{s1}{reg1}
    Line 2823: str_you_are_a_lord_lady_of_s8_s9|You are a {lord/lady} of {s8}.^{s9}
    Line 2824: str_you_are_king_queen_of_s8_s9|You are {king/queen} of {s8}.^{s9}
    Line 2825: str_for_s4| for {s4}
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\quick_strings.csv (5 hits)
    Line 3: qstr_0|0
    Line 84: qstr_Accompany|Accompany
    Line 114: qstr__{s1}__{s11}:_{s14}|({s1}) {s11}: {s14}
    Line 115: qstr_{s14}__{s21}_|{s14} ({s21})
    Line 357: qstr_Betrothal_to_{s5}_ex|Betrothal to {s5} expires

Bon courage et merci.
  12. Ancestral

BerTolkien said:
    Pour ma part je viens de terminer le travail que j'avais entrepris de mon côté sur cette VF et je viens de la terminer, c'est une version intégralement en français, aux éventuels oublis bien-sûr, elle est dispo sur mon site, version du 24/05/2010, et si elle peut aider pour finir la vôtre, tant mieux.
    Tout en jouant je vais maintenant essayer de l'améliorer car il n'y a qu'en jouant qu'on peut le faire, surtout avec toutes ces variables qui sont un véritable casse-tête !
    Peut-être qu'on pourrait mettre notre travail en commun, en tout cas je l'espère et j'en fais la proposition.
    Il n'y a pas spécialement d'intérêt à conserver 2 versions de la VF, il vaut mieux mettre le travail en commun et faire une seule VF de meilleur qualité. Donc, oui.
  13. Ancestral

Offen said:
    A quand la 13 ème version ? y'a encore de l'anglais quand on demande un poème à un gars dans une taverne ou assi dans les dialogues des compagnons.
    Kiriel est sur le fichier de dialogues en question, c'est normalement le dernier et il a bientôt fini. Donc je pense qu'on verra une V13 ensuite.
  14. Ancestral

Kokane said:
    Des nouvelles sur la traduction en cours?  :roll:
    Normalement le fichier dialogs est en cours par kiriel. Mais il y a pas mal de travail. Je crois que le fichier QuickString est également en cours par quelqu'un d'autre.

C'est Cotin qui a l'hébergement et la mise à jour en main désormais, donc il doit peut être mieux savoir où en sont les choses.
  15. Ancestral

Je n'ai pas comprit ta question. Désolé.
  16. Ancestral

Changements de la 1.113 par rapport à la 1.112 (Voir quelques posts au dessus) :
    (10 hits in 2 files)
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\dialogs.csv (9 hits)
    Line 1951: dlga_ransom_broker_talk:ransom_broker_ransom_companion|I wish to ransom one of my companions.
    Line 1952: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion:ransom_broker_ransom_companion_choose|Whom do you wish to ransom?
    Line 1953: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_choose:ransom_broker_ransom_companion_name_sum|{s4}
    Line 1954: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_choose:ransom_broker_pretalk|Never mind
    Line 1955: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_name_sum:ransom_broker_ransom_companion_verify|Let me check my ledger, here... Yes. Your friend is being held in the dungeon at {s7}. How interesting! I remember hearing that the rats down there are unusually large -- like mastiffs, they say... Now... For the very reasonable sum of {reg5} denars, which includes both the ransom and my commission and expenses, we can arrange it so that {s5} can once again enjoy {reg4?her:his} freedom. What do you say?
    Line 1956: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_verify:ransom_broker_ransom_companion_accept|Here's your money.
    Line 1957: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_verify:ransom_broker_ransom_companion_refuse|I can't afford that right now.
    Line 1958: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_accept:ransom_broker_talk|Splendid! In a few days, I would think, you should find {s5} riding to rejoin you, blinking in the sunlight and no doubt very grateful! Is there any other way in which I can help you?
    Line 1959: dlga_ransom_broker_ransom_companion_refuse:ransom_broker_talk|Of course, of course... Never mind what they say about the rats, by the way -- I've never actually seen one myself, on account of the pitch-black darkness. Anyway, I'm sure that {s5} will understand why it's important for you to control expenditures. Now... Was there anything else?
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_strings.csv (1 hits)
    Line 2798: str_missing_after_battle|Missing after battle
  17. Ancestral

Les modifications de la 1.112 par rapport à la traduction en ligne actuellement :
    (74 hits in 3 files)
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\dialogs.csv (59 hits)
    Line 1: dlga_award_fief_to_vassal:award_fief_to_vassal_defer|I wish to defer the appointment of a lord, until I take the counsel of my subjects
    Line 2: dlga_award_fief_to_vassal_defer:close_window|As you wish, {sire/my lady}. You may decide this matter at a later date.
    Line 8: dlga_center_captured_rebellion_2:close_window|Hmmm. All right, {playername}. I value your counsel highly. {reg6?I:{reg7?You:{s11}}} will be the new {reg3?lady:lord} of {s1}.
    Line 9: dlga_start:fighter_talk|Hello there. We are polishing off our combat skills here with a bit of sparring practice. You look like you could use a bit of training. Why don't you join us, and we can show you a few tricks. And if you need explanation of any combat concepts, just ask, and I will do my best to fill you in.
    Line 10: dlga_start:fighter_talk.1|What do you want to practice?
    Line 11: dlga_fighter_pretalk:fighter_talk|Tell me what kind of practice you want.
    Line 12: dlga_fighter_talk:fighter_talk_train_attack|I want to practice attacking.
    Line 13: dlga_fighter_talk:fighter_talk_train_parry|I want to practice blocking with my weapon.
    Line 14: dlga_fighter_talk:fighter_talk_train_combat|Let's do some sparring practice.
    Line 15: dlga_fighter_talk:close_window|[Leave]
    Line 16: dlga_fighter_talk_train_attack:fighter_talk_train_attack_2|All right. There are four principle directions for attacking. These are overhead swing, right swing, left swing and thrust. Now, I will tell you which direction to attack from and you must try to do the correct attack. ^^(Move your mouse while you press the left mouse button to specify attack direction. For example, to execute an overhead attack, move the mouse up at the instant you press the left mouse button. The icons on your screen will help you do the correct action.)
    Line 17: dlga_fighter_talk_train_attack_2:close_window|Let's begin then. I am ready.
    Line 709: dlga_lord_talk:lord_husband_auto_recruit|I need you to renounce your allegiance to {s4} and join the {s5} now, my husband.
    Line 710: dlga_lord_husband_auto_recruit:lord_pretalk|Ask me again when we are outside of these walls, my wife.
    Line 711: dlga_lord_husband_auto_recruit:close_window|As you wish, my wife.
    Line 915: dlga_lord_ask_pardon:lord_ask_pardon_2.1|Yes... I have bigger worries than you or your followers. However, you have wronged my subjects, and wrongs demand compensation. For the sume of {reg16} denars, I suppose that I could agree to grant you a pardon. What do you say?
    Line 916: dlga_lord_ask_pardon:lord_pretalk.5|I am sorry. I am in no position to offer you a pardon
    Line 920: dlga_lord_ask_pardon_tribue_accept:close_window.1|Excellent, {playername}. I'll use the coin to smooth the feathers of those that can oppose your pardon, and I'm sure that word will soon spread that you are no longer an enemy of {s4}.
    Line 1025: dlga_lord_strategy_follow_evaluation:lord_talk|Is there anything else?
    Line 1556: dlga_lady_talk:lady_recite_poetry|Do you like poetry, my lady?
    Line 1557: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry|That would depend on the poem. Did you intend to recite a verse?
    Line 1558: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry_response|The wind that blows the dry steppe dust...
    Line 1559: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry_response.1|All the silks of Veluca/All the furs of Khudan...
    Line 1560: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry_response.2|You are the first and the last/the outer and the inner...
    Line 1561: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry_response.3|A light pierced the gloom over Wercheg cliffs...
    Line 1562: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_recite_poetry_response.4|I deflected her skeptical questioning darts/with armor made of purest devotion...
    Line 1563: dlga_lady_recite_poetry:lady_pretalk|Actually, I can't think of any that I would care to recite...
    Line 1564: dlga_lady_recite_poetry_response:lady_private_conversation_end|{s11}
    Line 1576: dlga_lady_proposal_refused_persuade_player_response:lady_pretalk|Oh, never mind.
    Line 2000: dlga_minstrel_1:minstrel_courtship_poem|Can you teach me any poems?
    Line 2001: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach|I can teach you the poem, 'The Storming of the Castle of Love.' It is short enough to be easily learned. It is an allegoric poem, replete with symbols and metaphor. It describes how a brave but rough warrior wins the heart of his lady by learning the virtues of chivalry, becoming a true and noble knight. Its theme -- that the role of a woman is to inspire but also civilize a man -- is appreciated by some noble ladies, but not all.
    Line 2002: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach.1|I can teach you the poem, 'The Heart's Desire.' It is a lyrical poem, which can be interpreted either erotically or spiritually. The lover realizes the majesty of the divine by gazing upon the body of his beloved. I believe that it appeals to women of a certain romantic temperament, but you risk scandalizing or boring others.
    Line 2003: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach.2|I can teach you the tale of Kais and Layala. It is a sad and simple story -- the shepherd boy Kais and the nobleman's daughter Layala love each other, but they can never marry. The poem is Kais' lament as he wanders alone, unwilling to forget his true love, driving himself mad with longing. Some ladies melt at the sweetness of his sorrows; others glaze over at his self-pity.
    Line 2004: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach.3|I can teach you part of the saga of Helgerad and Kara. It is a heroic tale, full of blood and battle. The shieldmaiden Kara chooses the warrior Helgered as her lover, as he is the only man who can defeat her in combat. Her father, who pledged her to another, comes with his sons and his huscarls to kill Helgered. They fight, and Helgered and Kara slaughter the entire host except for Kara's beloved younger brother -- who, alas, grows up to avenge his father by slaying Helgered. The depiction of warrior and shieldmaiden as equals will appeal to some women, but a mail-wearing, blood-spattered heroine will shock and repulse others.
    Line 2005: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach.4|I can teach you the poem, 'An Argument in the Garden.' It is a comic poem, which satirizes the conventions of courtly love. A lover steals into a garden in Veluca, and plies her with lots of witty lines to persuade his lover to submit to his embraces. She shoots down all of his advances one by one, then when he is downcast, she takes him in her arms and tells him that she wanted him all along, except on her terms, not his. A lady with a sense of humor may find it amusing, but others might feel that they are the ones who are being mocked.
    Line 2006: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_2|To teach it to you, I will need some hours of your time -- and, of course, a small fee for my services. About 300 denars would suffice.
    Line 2007: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem:minstrel_pretalk|I believe you already know the poems I am best equipped to teach.
    Line 2008: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_2:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3|Yes -- teach me that one
    Line 2009: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_2:minstrel_pretalk|Never mind
    Line 2010: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4|Very well -- repeat after me:^  I deflected her skeptical questioning darts^  with armor made of purest devotion^  purged in the forge of my heart^  from the slag of any baser emotion
    Line 2011: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4.1|Very well -- repeat after me:^  You are the first and the last^  the outer and the inner^  When I drink from the cup of love^  I escape the tread of time^  A moment in solitude with you^  Would have no beginning and no end
    Line 2012: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4.2|Very well -- repeat after me:^  The wind that blows the dry steppe dust^  Stirs the curtains in your tower^  The moon that lights my drunken path home^  Looks on you sleeping in your bower^  If I cried out to the wind^  Could it carry a message from my lips?^  If I wept before the moon^  Would it grant me just a glimpse?
    Line 2013: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4.3|Very well -- repeat after me:^  A light pierced the gloom over Wercheg cliffs...^  Where charge of surf broke on shieldwall of shore^  Grey-helmed and grey-cloaked the maiden stood^  On wave-steed's prow, the sailcloth snapping^  Over din of oars, of timbers cracking^  She cried out to her hearth-brothers, arrayed for war
    Line 2014: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_3:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4.4|Very well -- repeat after me:^All the silks of Veluca, all the furs of Khudan^Would buy you not the briefest kiss^What I bestow, I bestow for love^And the sake of my own happiness^But brought you a gift? Let us see! Let us see!^Or should tell my father how you came to see me?
    Line 2015: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_learn_poem_continue|'I deflected her skeptical questioning darts...'
    Line 2016: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_learn_poem_continue.1|'You are the first and the last..'
    Line 2017: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_learn_poem_continue.2|'The wind that blows the dry steppe dust...'
    Line 2018: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_learn_poem_continue.3|'A light pierced the gloom over Wercheg cliffs...'
    Line 2019: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_learn_poem_continue.4|'All the silks of Veluca...'
    Line 2020: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_4:minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_reject|Pshaw... What kind of doggerel is that?
    Line 2021: dlga_minstrel_courtship_poem_teach_reject:minstrel_pretalk|Very well. If the poem is not to your taste, then keep your money. But remember -- with poets and with lovers, what is important is not what pleases you. What is important is what your pleases your audience. If you wish to learn the poem, I am still willing to teach.
    Line 2022: dlga_minstrel_learn_poem_continue:close_window|Very good -- but there are many stanzas to go. Now, listen closely...
    Line 2030: dlga_minstrel_gossip_maiden_selected_2:minstrel_postgossip.1|{s12}.
    Line 2031: dlga_minstrel_gossip_maiden_selected_2:minstrel_postgossip.2|{s12}.
    Line 2668: dlga_member_direct_campaign_choice:member_give_order_invite_feast_verify|I wish to invite the vassals of the realm to a feast at {s4}.
    Line 2670: dlga_member_give_order_invite_feast_verify:member_give_order_invite_feast_verify_2|You wish to invite the lords of the realm to a feast?
    Line 2671: dlga_member_give_order_invite_feast_verify_2:member_give_order_invite_feast|Yes. It is time for us to strengthen the bonds that bring us together.
    Line 2672: dlga_member_give_order_invite_feast_verify_2:member_pretalk|On second thought, this is perhaps not the time.
    Line 2673: dlga_member_give_order_invite_feast:member_pretalk|All right then. I shall dispatch messengers informing the lords of the realm of your feast at {s4}.
      E:\Mount&Blade Warband\new_language\game_strings.csv (13 hits)
    Line 2784: str_none_yet_gathered|None yet gathered
    Line 2786: str_leading_party|leading a party
    Line 2787: str_court_disbanded|As you no longer rule an independent kingdom, your court has been disbanded
    Line 2788: str_i_am_not_accompanying_the_marshal_because_will_be_reappointment| I am not accompanying the marshal, because I suspect that our ruler will shortly appoint another to that post.
    Line 2789: str_persuasion_opportunity|Persuasion opportunity.^Relation required for automatic success: {reg4}^Current relationship: {reg5}^Chance of success: {reg7}^Chance of losing {reg9} relation point(s): {reg8}
    Line 2790: str_marshal_warning|You are not following {s1}. However, you will not suffer any penalty.
    Line 2791: str_follow_army_quest_brief_2|Your mission is complete. You may continue to follow {s9}'s army, if you wish further assignments.
    Line 2792: str_greetings_playername__it_is_good_to_see_you_i_hope_that_you_have_had_success_in_your_efforts_to_make_your_name_in_the_world| I am glad to see you. I trust you are having some success out there, making your name in the world
    Line 2793: str_minister_advice_select_fief| Might I suggest that you select {s4}, as the vassals have been speculating about how you might assign it.
    Line 2794: str_minister_advice_select_fief_wait| Might I suggest that you wait until after you have appointed a marshal, as that will give time to the vassals to decide whom they wish to support.
    Line 2795: str_minister_advice_fief_leading_vassal| {s4}, by the way, has already received the support of {reg4} of your vassals.
    Line 2796: str_unassigned_center| (unassigned)
    Line 2797: str_s43_also_you_should_know_that_an_unprovoked_assault_is_declaration_of_war|{s43} Also, as you are the ruler of your realm, you should know that this assault constitutes a declaration of war.
  18. Ancestral

Volesprit said:
    C'est tout pour le moment, félicitations pour le boulot abattu ! Franchement respect. Je suis désolé de pinailler de la sorte, mais j'aimerais bien que cette traduction soit parfaite !  :grin: Bonne nuit !
    En fait, c'est bien, merci... Surtout que les fautes ici sont grosse comme une maison et qu'une simple relecture aurait pu les éviter...
    Cotin said:
    Et c'est assez bizarre que certains parviennent à l'ouvrir alors que d'autres non... pas chercher à comprendre, espérons que le problème se règle de lui-même...
    En fait, il n'y a que Targus qui n'y arrive pas. L'archive en ligne est fonctionnelle.
    Targus, ta version de l'archive est corrompu, n'installes pas toutes les versions de tous les logiciels de compressions cela ne changera rien, 7-Zip marche parfaitement y comprit en version 64bits.
    Retélécharge l'archive, mais vide le cache de ton navigateur avant sinon tu risques de retrouver l'archive corrompu qui se trouve dans tes fichiers temporaires.
  19. Ancestral

killer1000fr said:
    Concernant la traduction de la VF pour donné les endroits ou c'est en anglais je vous fait des imprimes écrans?
    Oui, les Impressions écrans sont le meilleur moyen de reporter les soucis vus en jeu.
  20. Ancestral

Cotin said:
    Ca m'est déjà arriver d'avoir un double "continuer" (alors qu'il s'agissait de répondre à la lettre d'une dame, fort heureusement, dans ce jeu, la réponse du haut est toujours la positive, et celle du bas la négative), mais... avant que je fasse ces modifications, je pense donc pas que ça vienne de là. Effectivement, ça serait bien d 'avoir plus de détails sur ce problème, si on veut le régler  :razz:

De nouveaux poèmes, chouette ! Toujours difficiles à bien traduire, par contre...  :???:

Oui, j'ai eu aussi le double continuer et un autre problème avec une dame :
    Ancestral said:
    J'ai trouvé un truc bien atroce quand on rend visite à une dame. Premier écran :
    Code:
    Blablabla...

Continuer...
    Continuer...
    Je pense qu'un des continuer devrait être autre chose. Second écran :
    Code:
    Blablabla...

Attendre le printemps
    Je ne vois vraiment pas ce que le printemps viens faire là...
    Pas sur que ce soit corrigé.
    mcgan said:
    son "infirmière" vêtue de noir
    Infirmière ne semble pas adapté comme traduction pour Nurse dans ce cas.
Back
Top Bottom