Search results for query: *

• Users: ThVaz
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Morale and Party Management

One of the new features I am enjoying the most in the new version is the new morale system and his effects in party management. However, this could be expanded further. 1) All the reasons for increase in morale should be stated. As it is now, you have some of the reasons of the morale ammount...
  2. Protecting your fiefs(0.890)

As it is now, it looks garrisoning your castles with your troops isn't implemented yet in 0.890, or there is a bug that prevent it. I don't know if it is planned for you to garrisoning your villages with soldiers to protect them from raids. As it is now, if you have a village near the front you...
  3. Regras do Fórum Taleworlds(em Português)

Regras do Fórum Taleworlds Ao postar no fórum Taleworlds você concorda nas seguintes regras. Estas regras são válidas em todos os sub-fóruns. Certos sub-fóruns podem ter regras especificas que se aplicam somente a aqueles sub-fóruns – leia o tópico fixo “Regras de Postagem” próximo do topo da...
  4. Europa Barbarorum open Beta is out!(mod for Rome:Total War)

The open beta of Europa Barbarorum mod for Rome: Total war is out! I know there are many RTW players here, so I think would be nice to post this! I can´t wait to get home and start the download and see if EB will meet the expectations! Edit: oops http://www.europabarbarorum.com/
  5. Ally reinforcements in ongoing fights

I have a suggestion of how could be implemented easily a way from anothers parties join a fighting already in curse, the player fighting or not. When the battle starts, nearby parties who could have a interest in the fighting (belongs or is allied to one of the figiting parties) have a chance...
  6. Battlefields limits and sky textures

After months of play I´ve getting used and irritaded with the limits of the battlefields. It´s too artificial those high slopes from all sides, and it´s quite annoying when you and you soldeirs spawn in these, or (worst!) the enemy does. I would like to see a limit like in Rome:Total war, when...
  7. Graphics Problems

Since 0.704, I 've experienced a wierd graphic problem with M&B. The cliffs rocks from the battle maps just keep changing colors, from blue to white. all the time. Someone else got this problem? And solve it? Thanks.
  8. Computer Crash

Yesterday I played Mount and Blade 0.702, everything was fine... and now after I came home tried to play and...Blue Screen of Death! I am using Windows XP, and I always thought him be very stable, cause I have seen BSD very few times in Windows XP... Well, I restarted the computer and tried...
  9. About your rank and commanding of another's army

I have find quite annoying that when you join a battle between two others forces (that is already going on) you star side by side with your allies and worst, you command them. This could led to absurds situations, like when you just don't join a side at the war and haven't any rank and can give...
  10. About the update :)

Please don´t throw rocks in me :shock: ! I use the search but what I want to know it´s not about when, but what the next update will bring. I have read in others threads that Armagan is working in modding tools at the moment...the next updade will be solely about this? Or will bring new...
  11. Visa Electron

I've herd that with a Visa Electron you can buy Mount&Blade. Is this true? Because I tried with mine and I can't buy. I live in Brazil. Someone can asnwer me if eselleratte support Verified by Visa?Please I think I'll die if I cant buy this game. :lol:
  12. About Night Battles

I don't know (can't discern) if night battles had any other penalty than that you barely can see your enemies. I mean, the AI had a penalt in night battles? What I want to suggest is that you could buy torches to use at night. It will add a nice effect at night battles, I think. If there is a...
  13. Some suggestions

I am new to the game but already have a long list of "I would like to see this" in future versions of M&B. Sorry if I say something someone already told: 1)Horses are too cheap. They must be a lot expensive, how it was in the middle ages (yet today!). You could buy separate equipaments for...
  14. Great Game!

I want to greet the developers for this great but yet unfinished game. I've become so addicted just with the trial! This game did what I've had thinking impossible: make me stop playing Rome: Total Realism (Rome Total War mod)!!! However, I cant buy the game yet...I have the money, and I want to...
Back
Top Bottom