Search results for query: *

• Users: Daimyo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Daimyo

Bug with weapons speed

I've just experienced a new strange bug. I'm at game day roughly 100, and I'm a barbarian that fights with a 50p axe (37 str and 8 powerstrike). I've tried to tweak out the damage reductions vs cut/pierce/blunt in the modules.ini files (both in the /eg3files and /root directories) to look how...
  2. Daimyo

Rivers and Bridges

Something that hasn't be proposed still. What about more rivers on the map, and some bridges? This will produce: 1-Defense of strategial location on the traveling map: there can be some fixed army stacks that can be used for quests or to limit access to "higher level" areas of the map. This can...
  3. Daimyo

Flails

I just realized... There are no flails (some people wrongly call them "morningstars") in the game, nor one-handed nor two-handed. Why? They're *great* weapons, expecially on horseback or if you want to shatter a shield to small tiny wooden chips. And they look really really powerful. I've...
  4. Daimyo

M&B: what works and what not

Hi, while this is my first post I'm lurking here from a while, and I'd wish to begin saying that's the first game I've actually *bought* after 10+ years (last one was Xcom- Terror from the deep), because IMO it deserves all the money it's worth (unlike actual big software-house crap-RPGs). This...
Back
Top Bottom