Search results for query: *

1. Man thinks hes the anti-christ.

Ilex said:
    holybandit said:
    Ilex said:
    holybandit said:
    At least they tatoo themselves. The next time I see a 666 on someone ill know for sure they are mentally impaired. Would make life alot more simpler if every idiot put something to brand himself on his body.
    Now now, that's hate propaganda right there.

Ok get this. If you were walking down the hall and everyone was holding a sign describing his/her personality, wouldnt it make things alot simpler? By them putting 666 on their bodies, that can show anyone who sees it that the person they are next is a gullible idiot whos going straight to hell for being stupid.
    Yeah, but it is against forum policy to call people idiots because of their faith.

There are no people here that really beleive that surely? Its fun to mock people behind their back anyway.
  2. Man thinks hes the anti-christ.

Ilex said:
    holybandit said:
    At least they tatoo themselves. The next time I see a 666 on someone ill know for sure they are mentally impaired. Would make life alot more simpler if every idiot put something to brand himself on his body.
    Now now, that's hate propaganda right there.

Ok get this. If you were walking down the hall and everyone was holding a sign describing his/her personality, wouldnt it make things alot simpler? By them putting 666 on their bodies, that can show anyone who sees it that the person they are next is a gullible idiot whos going straight to hell for being stupid.
  3. Man thinks hes the anti-christ.

4. Man thinks hes the anti-christ.

Yes, you read correctly. A man has convinced himself and alot of other people that he is the anti-christ, also the 2nd coming of jesus. Time for the aethists to have another excuse to hate all religion. http://edition.cnn.com/2007/US/02/16/miami.preacher/index.html
  5. The Flat Earth Society

The earth is flat. If not, then how come if I spit it goes down? Huh?
  6. Retrieving serial code.

Maybe If I save my game file to something then re-download after I reformat my computer? I have no idea how I can do that, but can it be done?

Guan, sorry to tell you, but your avatar is reallly annoying (Notice the 3 L's in really)
  7. Medieval Total War 2

I got the game for christmas, but cant play since my game doesnt have a dvd driver.
  8. The Flat Earth Society

A couple quotes I thought were funny.

No, it's definitley flat. Just look down man. Are you standing on a circle? Nope, definitley level ground.

Oh, really? I don't see you producing pictures of you in outer-space in front of an obviously spherical Earth? Why so pessimistic? Is it because I have more proof than you? 

Antarctica does have a landmass before you get to the Ice Wall, obviously. Otherwise they'd need to station a bunch of guards in the middle of the ocean to make sure nobody sees the Ice Wall. The Ice Wall itself is actually about ten to fifteen miles away from where "Antarctica" connects with the water.

Other celestial bodies are not the earth.

You cant trust your own senses. What if you are dreaming or having a malfunction in your processing center or deluded?

Believing the Earth to be spherical doesn't qualify you to be non-retarded

-------

This is almost beyond funny how dumb these guys are. They cant be serios.
  9. Retrieving serial code.

Guan_Chung said:
    Go to esellaerate, however the hell it's spelled, and get your order history emailed to you.

You didnt read the whole post. I had someone else get the serial key for me, since im too young to have a credit card. I need to know how to get the serial code off my computer. Im going to reformat my computer soon and I need it.
  10. You have cancer.

AgentSword said:
    I'd jack a REALLY nice car, run over George bush, then steal air force one and travel the world.

Good luck on killing GW. Have you ever seen those snipers?
  11. You have cancer.

I hope some of you never get cancer....
  12. Something very disturbing

Sir Saladin said:
    If Italy invaded France from the rear would Greece help?. I read a newspaper article about Afghanistan that explained that young boys are getting screwed all the time just like in ancient Greece, I don't think it is good but I don't care since I have enough to worry about already.

Are you in the right topic? And how did you read a article about afghanistan telling you that greeks are perverts?
  13. Retrieving serial code.

I downloaded mount and blade a long time ago. When I fiqured out this game was pretty good, I traded in-game money on a browser game for another person to buy a serial key. I think the guy died before I could give him the money, but thats another story. Anyway, dummy me didnt copy down the...
  14. You have cancer.

Yes, you have cancer. The doctor (a really smart/foreign one with countless degrees) says you only have a month to lead a normal life before you die. Chance of actually surviving through medical treatment is slim. What will you do for the next month? -------------------------------------------...
  15. What do you think about Quebec?

Quebec wont seperate, everyone knows french people dont know how to fight.  :mrgreen:
  16. You know, you are bad in Mount and Blade when...

When the king fires you.
  17. FTW

Fetch the watermelon.
  18. Whats your Phobia?

The funnest day of my life was when I got high/drunk. That was one hell of a going-away party...
  19. Your Favorite Drink?

Not old enough to drink alcohol, so havent experianced it that much.

A freezing canned soda on a hot day is really good.
Back
Top Bottom