Search results for query: *

• Users: Fion
  • Order by date
  1. Anyone figure out how to get marksmen to switch to a melee weapon?

Yea I use Cossack mercenaries myself and I found it odd that the marksmen don't have a ranged weapon until you buy them one. They are spear users however so it is pretty easy for them to bring down any cavalry that breaks past my line.
  2. Am I losing my mind?

I think we just uncovered another Immortal.
  3. Cannot find Zamoshye Bandits to save my life lol

In my first game they were nowhere to be found. In my second they 'pop' right after you get the quest and leave the town, visible right nearby.
  4. Crashes during brawls

Anyone crashing during brawls or in the brawl loading screen? I'm having no crash issues besides that but about half the time that I brawl the game crashes with a simple black screen. I really am enjoying that part of the game so I hope I can find out what is causing it or see a patch that fixes it.
  5. Cannot find Zamoshye Bandits to save my life lol

Yep, bugged somehow. Started a new game and yea, they are right there in plain sight. On my main game they were nowhere to be found when I first got the quest. Ah well
  6. Cannot find Zamoshye Bandits to save my life lol

Yea I've been in the woods, all over, checked everywhere for miles around. Maybe it's a bug.
  7. Cannot find Zamoshye Bandits to save my life lol

Do the bandits only spawn when you have the 'quest' to take them out you get at the beginning of the game and can they be defeated by parties besides your own (like man hunters)? Because I can never find them. I'm on day 50 now and every time I go back to try and finish this 'quest' again they...
  8. Singleplayer is unplayable because of absurd difficulty

I agree I'm glad for the difficulty. Adding guns to the battlefield means we have to think of new tactics and cant just 'select all' 'charge' and bowl down every army in the game if you had the right makeup of troops. Additionally if you've played the Radiant Cross mod and expect things to be similar, you are about to have a rude awakening. In that mod if you had the best musketeers you could wipe out armies 4 to 1 with ease and bullets didn't hit hard against the player. In this game even with 1/4 damage to player you can be two shotted if you stand still.

The game does get a whole lot more fun after you get past the initial stages guys. Learn to use the new firearms and ways to avoid them and once you are able to take on the 'groups of 30' the game gets quite fun.
  9. Cant get raw recruits from villages anymore?

Oh? I need to read a faq or something. To be honest I didn't know much about this stand alone expansion accept that it had firearms and I loved the former games. :smile:

Oh and for the record, the bar brawls are crazy fun!
  10. Cant get raw recruits from villages anymore?

Hey folks just got the game through Steam and haven't really gotten very far as of yet. I keep running into bandits and looters but am having a hard time because I cant figure out how to hire recruits to help me fight lol. The town menu doesn't have a recruit option anymore and when I go to a...
  11. Any good late BC roman conversion mods?

Lol yep that works fine. I'll definitely follow the mod. Thanks for the info. :smile:
  12. Any good late BC roman conversion mods?

I've been playing the hell out of some fantastic mods lately but I cannot find a good conversion mod for late BC roman times. I see there were some for old M&B but any I can find seem to have only been for beta and not for M&B:WB unfortunately. So does anyone have a suggestion? I'd love to play...
  13. Game's crashing after a few seconds on everything but over-land map.

I'm having a weird crash issue that has kind of suddenly popped up. I've never had crash problems with M&B accept when the game was in beta but even then it wasn't a common occurrence. As of a few days ago, out of the blue the game started crashing if I entered a city, castle, town...
  14. What to do when your kingdom isn't at war?

I've been playing my current campaign off and on for a good while and currently am a minor lord who has wed into a a family of lords of close to the king, increasing my standing. My kingdom, the Nords, isn't at war and hasn't been for some time, though the peace treaty with Swadia (our last and...
  15. Any custom maps for custom battles?

I really enjoy the custom battles features in Warbands. I had a great deal of fun with the mod in basic M&B and even more in Warband. But the handful of maps get old fairly quick so I'm wondering if anyone has made any cool maps (or even map packs) that work with the Custom Battle system. :)
  16. Flickering Mouse with new Nvidia Drivers. 1.126 didn't fix.

I was wondering if this is a known issue and whether a fix is coming or perhaps if there is a work around? I didn't have the problem until I got the latest nvidia drivers (and I cannot return to old ones because other games work better with the latest.) The patch fixed the error I was getting...
  17. Alternative mirrors for the bug fixes?

I'm trying to download Bugfix 1 and 2 but Filefactory continually says there isn't enough free slots to download without buying a premium account (which I never would for a service I've never used before) and the first link for Bugfix 1 doesn't work at all in the first place. I'm particularly...
  18. Any work around for NPCs stuck on water?

Love this mod and IMHO it is significantly better then the other mods based in the British isles. My only issue is that NPCs get stuck on the edges of the water-ways you can traverse. Even my guys get stuck on the edges if I'm not careful and at this point about 1/2 the irish vassals are stuck...
  19. Britannia 1080 mod General discusion thread/Progress report

Really enjoying this mod and fighting for the Irish :smile:

My only issue is how NPCs are constantly getting stuck in the water and it's even hard to navigate it as a player as it seems just a small area is actually traversal and if you try to enter from outside it, you get stuck. I've even been unable to talk to certain NPCs because they are stuck and I cant get to them. After a few hours at least 1/2 the vassals are stuck in the water around Ireland, which is slowing my game down dramatically.

If you could fix that issue, it'd be perfect. :smile:
  20. Need battle advice - cavalry

Heya fellow Mount & Blade fans. I've been playing M&B on and off for a while, the beta generally bit I never bought it until it 'officially' released so I never go far, and I never really got cavalry or learned how to properly use them. In fact up until recently I wasn't even aware you could...
Back
Top Bottom