Search results for query: *

1. zaldir

SP Native Perasosian League - New Kingdom, Culture, Troops

Perasosian League New Faction/Kingdom A new faction is on the rise on the eastern shores of the Perasos; a faction of hoplites and philosophers, of olives and wine - and they are ready to take up arms to defend their homelands! The Perasosians have their own culture and are inspired by the...
  2. zaldir

Change settlement owner in a submodule

Well, I did find a workaround for now until I can figure out how to do it properly: Creating another module that loads before Sandbox which contains the settlement and clans XMLs. This way that info is loaded before the vanilla ones and the changes take hold.

Would still like a more proper solution though, which I figure would require some actual coding.
  3. zaldir

Change settlement owner in a submodule

Hey, Have anyone figured out a way to change settlement owners in a submodule and not directly in the sandbox file? This, along with changing super faction for clans are the only things stopping me from actually releasing my mod, as I don't really want to distribute the edited vanilla...
  4. zaldir

Custom culture in town is not permitted anymore?

It works if you also create new notables for the new faction (those NPCs listed in the culture xml).
  5. zaldir

SP Native Iron Arm of Vlandia - Troop Overhaul

Iron Arm of Vlandia Troop Overhaul Download @ Nexus Mods In honor of Osrac Iron-Arm, the first king of Vlandia, this mod overhauls the troops of Vlandia to look more organised and proper while keeping faithful to the Vlandian culture. The main tree has gotten an overhaul in the equipment and...
  6. zaldir

It feels too unfinished.

I want to play the game and not run around making hundreds of screenshots and videos of all the bugs and search through the endless threads if they have been reportet already. But I cann tell you which kinds of bugs I mean.

This random blue thing for example

CgVuVsH

strange rectangles in clothes

74VO5Uy

Branches going through buildings

x33DpZA

Sometimes people bunch up all in one place, but not like a gathering, they are really cramped together

4nPVyAj

People in towns and castles just stand on one random place and dont moove

MFhbhmj

Something is wrong with the child versions face of my character

lJraAsV

And no I made my character look normal

SbFM4j2

And these are just examples. Many of the bugs I found have been already reported.

There seems to be a bug in your images.

(You seem to have added an extra letter to imgur)
  7. zaldir

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Alright, nice. :smile:

What issues did you have last time, by the way? (I'm a moderator there, so might be able to help)
  8. zaldir

[DOWNLOAD] Prophesy of Pendor [v3.9.5 IS NOW OUT!!!]

Will you be updating the download on NexusMods to the latest version?

If not, would you allow me to do so (so you won't have to manage multiple download locations)?
  9. zaldir

WARBAND ONLY - PoP 3.x WARBAND BUG AND SUPPORT THREAD

yodamanly said:
    Lords recruited from other kingdoms seem to sit in their castle all day, only coming out when I assign them a task and then returning to their fiefs after I no longer need them. Lord Kalandar (brother of my betrothed lady Quatala) has sat in his fief for the past month doing absolutely nothing. I have waited three months for him to finish planning the wedding feast and still nothing. Our kingdom is not at war with anyone and the three companions I have recruited to lordship act normally. Any ideas on how to fix this?
    I seem to be having this issue as well, however for me, it is not a lord recruited from another kingdom.
    My character is to wed Lady Katia, but her father, Lord Aldermar just sits in Rane all the time. Her brother throws feasts for the wedding almost every day in Evasolde Castle, but Aldemar never seems to care. When asked what he and his men are doing, he says that they are replenishing their troops, but after months of just sitting there, he still has the 30 troops he's been having forever (since he got defeated and sent to Rane..).

Now, Aldemar has no fiefs at all, so he may do something if he is awarded a castle (unlikely, as he has -21 relations with King Gregory...), but nevertheless, it is a pretty annoying bug when I get spammed with the feasts and "visit your Lady" messages all the time.
  10. zaldir

HYW - Bug Reports (v6.0)

I got this on April 6, 1371
    Error.jpg

I don't know what it means, I just thought I'd post it here. :smile:

EDIT:
    Got the same again the same day, as well as April 10.
  11. zaldir

[S] InNoVative; 1.32(.exe)released!

Oh, okay...

By the way, Taleworlds called them Huscarls, because that is the Norwegian name for them. (Just with a K instead of C)
  12. zaldir

[S] InNoVative; 1.32(.exe)released!

I guess you mean "Huscarl" in the poll... ;p

Anyways, Nords should (imo) have big shields, like the Real Life Vikings did. :smile:
  13. zaldir

Warband Mod List *OLD*

These mods:
    Diplomacy
    OSP Warband Item Variety
    The Ranger's Apprentice

have been updated to be / are compatible with M&B: Warband 1.127. :smile:
  14. zaldir

SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Well, maybe it's going this slow because no one is working on it?
    Ever thought about that? :razz:
  15. zaldir

[B] OSP Warband Item Variants 1.6 RELEASED (New Screens)

What is it exactly that doesn't work?
    Do you get a message or something when launching the game?
  16. zaldir

but by the way, does the message appear when starting the game, or just when talking to a merchant?
  17. zaldir

When you get an error message, just follow the procedure I posted, just change the name of the file to remove from the brf file..

i.e change "byrnie_g" to "haubergeon_g"...
  18. zaldir

Please note that my fix is no longer necessary, as the mod has been updated with a fix. :smile:
  19. zaldir

Klan250, I made a post about that specific problem a little further up...:

zaldir said:
    Until a fix have been made:
    To open brf files, download OpenBRF

Open openbrf.exe

File (upper left corner) -> Open...
    Locate the resource folder, and open "thick_armors.brf"

There are 3 tabs on the left side.

In Mes, delete:
    Byrnie_g_new
    Byrnie_g_new.lod1
    Byrnie_g_new.lod2
    Byrnie_g_new.lod3

In Mat, delete:
    Byrnie_g

In Tex. delete:
    byrnie_g.dds

Now, open Item_kinds1.txt, and remove this Entry:
    itm_byrnie Byrnie Byrnie 1  byrnie_g_new 0  16842765 0 795 704643236 17.000000 100 0 39 6 7 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

------------------------------

This should fix the error message.
  20. zaldir

SP Native Graphical Enhancement 3 - updated 13/12

Armatus said:
    Put it this way, the mod has been on indefinite hold at least twice prior if I recall correctly, last I knew he was planning to continue working on it. But obviously at his own pace and when he has time.

When working on a mod (alone), you always work in your own pace, and when you have time, that's how it's supposed to be...
    I would rather have a mod after a long time, than to not have it at all. (In this case, I guess it's neither though...)
Back
Top Bottom