Search results for query: *

• Users: Z3r0
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I'm not to sure, I actually haven't been able to download the mod yet. I've been having trouble with downloading things from Moddb. But, with this link http://www.moddb.com/mods/a-clash-of-kings/features/features57    there's is info at the bottom of the post, about a new quest, if that is what you meant? and in the same link, if you click on the Summery tab at the top, and scroll down, it will show a picture of the map, and some other info. If you can't find what you need there, I'd try asking here, or in the comments of the link I sent, and hopefully someone will be able to help. But if you need any help, or if I didn't really answer your questions, feel free to reply here, and I'll try again. :grin:
  2. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Arthur Grett, I read somewhere that, that may happen if you don't have enough str to wield the weapon your suppose to get. I could be wrong, but that'd be my guess. You may have to add more to str. I think around 10 str? Or so. I hope this helps!
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

It wont let me download the mod. I click download, and nothing happens, then it says click here if the download doesn't start automatically, which i did, but nothing happens. I've tried with Google chrome, and IE, cleared cache as well. Any ideas?
  4. Game is crashing?

I have a fast computer, so I highly doubt the game is crashing because of to many troops, or anything. But I go to invade the town, Rivacheg. i have 274 troops against their 324 troops. The battle goes just fine up til the point where my reinforcements start spawning and coming to help. then the...
  5. Can't find my save game?

Would it be there if I use steam too? I found save games there, but when I click on them, they open up on of my games. And when I email'd the files to my brother, after he put them in his saved games folder, they didn't work.
  6. Can't find my save game?

Hello, I've played mount and blade warband for awhile. but I show'd my brother it, he liked it, and he bought it. And I was going to send him his saved game files so he doesn't have to start over. But I cant find it? Can someone help me please?
  7. Quick question!

True. Mmm, Ohwell. I'll figure something out. I can make them love me, then hate me a little. XD
  8. Quick question!

Ahh, alright. Then maybe I'll try to loot the village I want before I join.  :mrgreen:

Thanks for the info!
  9. Quick question!

I'm trying to join Swadian. (I just can't help but love their Calvary... :twisted:)  But when I try to join them, they give me a fief way out in the middle of nowhere, so i reload, and join again, but I always get the same fief. I mainly want a castle, so I was trying to get a fief close to a...
  10. Troop tree question?

Ok, thanks for the help!
  11. Troop tree question?

I play as Swadian, but how do I get my Swadian Senior Squires to become Knights and so on?
  12. Will it work for the newer Warband vision?

Ok, thank you!  :grin:
  13. Will it work for the newer Warband vision?

Like the title says, will the 2.54 floris work for warband 1.154? Or will I need to find 1.154 only mods? I have the game on steam, so its automatically updated.  :(
  14. Need some help please?

I read the mod is for 1.153 will it work on 1.154 (the current version)?
  15. Need some help please?

Where would I find that? And I read in the read me, the download I found is a patch for the original mod (the patch is over 1gb)  :roll:

But I can only find the original full mod at Nexus, and they want me to pay to be able to download it. Does anyone got a link to the most recent version of the mod? That'd be a huge help, google just wont help me today.  :mad:
  16. Need some help please?

I looked, and I can't even find that file in the game data.  :sad:
  17. Need some help please?

First, I'm sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, I've googled and searched the forum, and just couldn't find any answers. But I downloaded Floris(heard it was a good mod) from "Moddb" The version was 2.54 compatible with Warband version 1.153. I couldn't get the installer download to...
Back
Top Bottom