Search results for query: *

• Users: simyo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. simyo

new realms...

it is maybe a mod thing but: if you could have to choose on other realms like when you start: you where born in the realm of: calradia mortonia (or something) (another realm) then it continues: your father was a... the new realm has all the basics like new map new items new citys other...
  2. simyo

special skills...

we should have some special skills or something like: born as a surgeon: your father was a very talented surgeon, so you are know to the most of their equipment and skills: benefits:surgeon 4+ and the surgeon skills and it increases 12% instead of 7% i would like to see some of your examples...
  3. simyo

make own country, or make villages/castles/citys for other country

look, if we could make own villages/castles/citys we could have a own country we could call what we want. first we make a village we can make more after, then when the village get more, and more peeps it can be upgrade it cost a lot for that around 10.000 - 20.000 i know many that have so much...
  4. simyo

armys and training

i hate when it takes so long time to train recruits to knight marksmen etc. so why dont make it possible to buy a army whit many soliders, an training room where you can find a trainer and deposit soliders wait some time and its upgraded. plsz move this to the king court as fast as posible.
  5. simyo

mod install

how do you install a mod? we need win rar thing and it only stand all the html codes and stuff. some mods like hedgemony and 1000 years war is fine but pirates of calradia and others dosent work. plz i need help armagan can you help? :shock: :roll: :?
  6. simyo

country

you forget norway :shock: sweden and norway=vikings. plz make that country :roll: :|
  7. simyo

online and own country

this is what we need in th 1.00 v online gaming, but only for those liked buyd. we can play online whit 1 other for example. like a duel versus a other and heres my second idea is comming  in. make your own countrys, chose a flag,soldier,city and weapons/armors. your country vs. hes country...
  8. simyo

firearms

why aint have some low quality firearms and something like that, the gunpowder where discovered in the time in this game, and get the he** the pistol back.
  9. simyo

boats, catapults etc.

why not boats and catapults etc. i have been missing man things an why the he** are the sea raiders in land, weird arent someone thinkig that to? :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom