Search results for query: *

• Users: LawL LawL
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. LawL LawL

Need More Info Askar Thug/Gang Leader related fights

Summary: I tried to assist one of the gang leaders (Leadfoot Samar) in Askar with their "Rival Gang" quest line, and later tried to get rid of him, resulting in a confrontation with his gang in the streets. Both instances lead to a battle which was unwinnable as the enemies spawned on a roof of...
  2. LawL LawL

Mount & Blade's Community, Active Player Base, and an Argumentative Discussion

Ok, so the basis of this is rather questionable, but I wanted a reasonable and more meritous, though incomplete, statistic on the active player-base of Mount & Blade, and all it's expansions, mods, etc. This all started when my friend wildly claimed that the community surrounding the M&B...
  3. LawL LawL

Problem with sounds.

I moved over some mods from a non steam 1.011 to my steam based 1.011, and in the process im sure I did something wrong, as now the mods that were moved over are playing without sound and music, save the weapon swing noises. Is there anyway to fix this? I thought about taking the save games and...
  4. LawL LawL

Favourite set of units, factions, mercenaries, you choose!

Eh, I'm bored, I just saved my game playing as a freelancer, with a decent empire, spanning most of the late Lacedaemon kingdom thing. So I was wondering, what units do you guys like best? I personally love mercenaries, the different kinds, the cool looks, the peacock uniforms :P but, I also...
  5. LawL LawL

What versions are BaB released on???

As it says above, What versions of M&B are BaB released on??? cuz ive been looking around, and some ppl are saying its out for 808 and earlier versions of M&B but i can only find 751 version on repository. i just reallly wanna play this but i have no clue what version of M&B is the version with...
Back
Top Bottom