Search results for query: *

1. diomedesbc

Get in the game you big turds!

Fack I can't believe I forgot about this - was busy brewing beer!  I need to set a reminder on my phone...
  2. diomedesbc

SP MP t

I"ll have to give this a try.  Hundred Years War Mod was one of my all time favorites!
  3. diomedesbc

Mount & Blade: Warband - Viking Conquest DLC (Release Date: 11th December)

Yes!  Can't wait to pre-order this!  It's unbelievable the amount of hours I spent playing Brytenwalda.
  4. diomedesbc

Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

"First off add "Thegreatriverr" and "Killeraustur" to steam asap."
    Can't find the first one on steam and Killeraustur is 12th Regiment of Foot and is a group by invite only?

Good fun today, came out early and got some training in and then got my first linebattle kills.  We had a good showing.

Should I sign up for the website as well?  Who else should I add on steam?
  5. diomedesbc

Coldstream Regiment of Footguards [Recruiting Mature NA & EU Players]

In-game name: Diomedesbc

Age(Optional): 30

How long have you been Mount & Musket?: 1 week - Mount and Blade: Fire and sword Veteran though

What are your most recent clans?: None

What games have you been playing recently?: M&B: Fire and Sword, World of Tanks, Empire Total War

Do you have teamspeak? If not will you be willing to download it?: YEs

Why would you like to join the 2nd Coldstream Guards?:  I think it would be really fun to participate in line battles and I think this game reaches its full potential with team cooperation.  Would like to train and improve my skills at NW and win some battles.

Share your goals that you've set to achieve after joining the 2nd Coldstream!:  Work hard and contribute the best I can to the team.
  6. diomedesbc

v1.134

Where can I find 1.134?  I believe I would have to have a separate install but I can't find it in the repository?
    There was a mention of it in a later post but the link was broken.
  7. diomedesbc

Brytenwalda: Viking Expansion (Wish List, Debate, Etc) - Not Official

I just finished reading Bernard Corwell's a Death of Kings and I"m itching for a viking expansion!

Played some Vikingr but might have to just play some Brytenwalda to tide me over. :smile:
  8. diomedesbc

Missing Villagers - fixed, see first post!

Ya I've yet to reach the stage in the game where you build things and have to manage a town, ect.  Probably because I have to keep restarting. :smile:
  9. diomedesbc

About sloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow training for troops.

It would be sweet to be able to hire some Danes or Franks somewhere.
  10. diomedesbc

Brytenwalda: Viking Expansion (Wish List, Debate, Etc) - Not Official

I would love a viking expansion.  I loved playing 867 AD Lords of War for Mount and Blade.  It was so tough and really felt realistic.  One of my favourite time periods in history.
  11. diomedesbc

Memories

Was playing the Brytenwalda mod and made me think of this mod and how excellent it was.  Sure wish we could see something like this for warband.
  12. diomedesbc

Keys and Commands?

I'm going crazy trying to find what keys to use in naval battles?  Is there a command list for this mod?
  13. diomedesbc

Loot Drops

Yes its very frustrating.  I fight a huge battle and nothing!  You can't get any decent equipment.  Sucks the life out of single player for me.
  14. diomedesbc

Squad Multiplayer

...Is awesome! Great new addition, it is way more fun with a squad I find.  There is a lot to positioning your troops.
  15. diomedesbc

How do you dress like in F&S?

Ya I like having a goofy hat instead of a helmet too.  :razz:

The firearms really makes you rethink your equipment and tactics.
  16. diomedesbc

Removing Formations

I wish there was a way you could tell your formation of infantry to engage the enemy without breaking formation.  They're in a shield wall and I have to tell them to charge if I want them to advance or attack.
    I guess I could just keep hitting advance 10 paces, but when I'm on horseback with a few other cavalry the enemy just keeps following me.
  17. diomedesbc

I can't kill captured lords

I think during this time period it was more common to kill enemy lords than during the later feudal era where ransoming was common.  This time period was more savage, migration of peoples, conflict between the saxons, britons, picts, ect.  If you are at war and you capture an enemy leader, execution was a very legitimate option.
  18. diomedesbc

Brytenwalda 1.3 Release 17/10/2010

Ya man its slow. :smile:
  19. diomedesbc

HELP - RGL Warning

Weird now whenever I play today (single player and multi) my system crashes - the screen just freezes and I get multi coloured streaks and I have to reboot.  Maybe its too much for my video card.  I have the settings turned down alot too.

AMD athlon 64 3800+, 2.41 GHz, 3 GB of ram, NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200  128 MB - man my computer is getting old, maybe I should just buy a new one. :smile:
Back
Top Bottom