Search results for query: *

• Users: oppai
  • Order by date
  1. The conspiracy bug is insane

Broken quest + map too big + too many lords + lords in very aggressive mode + lords coming back to fight 10 seconds after a defeat... Here is the result :sad:
    execute all the lords = no more huge armies = no more war = peace
  2. Here's what happens when you execute an entire kingdoms Vassels and mercenaries...

How do you execute? I never saw the option. The same lord will come back all the time after I ransom them. I know you can put them in prison, but saw no execution order anywhere?

you probably have to enable hero death when you first start, if this is not a requirement then when you capture them click on their image and there should be a lil red box to shop their head off.

I just created my own kingdom and I've been killing them off cus nobody wants to join my kingdom so they chose death, but it kinda sucks that theres no penalties for them for loosing a lot of lords, they still somehow manage to find other lords and troops and attack the way they used to, and then I kill them allover again.
  3. Does the AI upgrade it armies?

Kinda getting tired of fighting against recruits all the time, plus my companions army is only recruits as well do they not upgrade their troops?
  4. White screen on beta wont start help

I cant start the beta? it just a white screen any help? Ive already deleted everything and re download it twice still dont work.
  5. beta.taleworlds.com

I cant start the beta? it just a white screen any help? Ive already deleted everything and re download it twice still dont work.
  6. Gamescom 2018 expectations

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    vicwiz007 said:
    Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Callum_TaleWorlds said:
    We decided not to attend E3 this year and instead focus all of our attention on finishing the game. We will be at Gamescom though, so see you there! :smile:
    Take what you want from this statement.
    Yes well "finishing the game" does not necessarily mean they are close to finishing. It certainly sounds like that, but ive seen people look into things devs/mods here say all the time and its never as meaningful as they think. Besides, in the dev blog Callum says "The preparations needed to attend an event such as E3 takes a lot of time, effort and resources, and right now we think it is better to focus on the development of the game". Most we can do is hope that he let slip that they are finishing the game in that post XD
    What I took from that is ; "we would rather work on the game than attend an event but we will attend gamescom." That in it self says something.

To me it means they can't afford to go to California but can make it to Germany  :iamamoron:
  7. [April Fools 2018] Lol who made this

mike56 said:
    Just posting to see my new profile pic.

not bad :grin:
  8. Eating food in taverns

will eating restore HP?
  9. Fewer Arrows in a quiver(Focus on multiplayer)

quick google search says the average quiver holds between 20-30 arrows and each bowmen carried at least 3 quivers so, no.
  10. How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

you guys been gaming since the 80s... nerds  :iamamoron:
  11. How old are you ppl waiting for bannerlord?

started waiting at 17, am now 23 :sad: hope we get a playable beta before I hit my 30s.  :ohdear:  :party:
  12. No Appearance at PC Gamer 2018

here's hoping IGN shows more :ohdear:
  13. Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

They might release it next year for a 10yr anniversary of Mount and Blade or 2020 for 10yr anniversary of warband, here's hoping we get something before the next E3/Gamescom.
  14. Is it safe to assume Bannerlord will not be coming out this year?

i bet my liver it wont come out till 2020 :party:
  15. Boob slider

After 5 years of waiting, I wont buy unless there's boob physics and sliders to change everything!! I want to play as a grill with big boobs and butt.

Is that weight thing confirmed? kinda wanna see how I look based on my proportions. 
  16. Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

^ It'd be better if they had situational awareness though. like "oh no cav just charged us maybe we should switch to our swords/spears" instead of they just standing there. Also didn't like the fact that the spear units (Empire Legionaries I think) were not even using the spears though.
  17. Please give us Early access for pay!

I believe an Aussie magazine confirmed early access "in some form later this year".
  18. Good news in February is "PC Gamer Weekender 2018".

Have TW ever attended a PAX event? if so then maybe they can announce something then... :party:
  19. Who else wants customisable and nameable weapons?

Is there any word about Bows /Xbows though? it'll be cool if we could customize our own or maybe throwables as well like Knives or Javelins even your Bolts/Arrows. So far we've just seen 1/2 handers and spears/polearms I assume.

Edit: So I just watched the above vid and I saw we can customize throwing axes and javelins but didn't notice the others. 
  20. Discussion Thread: Gamescom 2017 Media

this game mode reminds me of Tiger Knight Empire War. it was meh.
Back
Top Bottom