Search results for query: *

1. coverfire339

NW Completed *Friday*[Advanced Linebattling]<NA>

Regiment Name: The Minutemen Irregulars
    Estimated Attendence: 10-15 Infantry
    Unit: Coldstream Guards
    Desired Faction: UK

Glad to see the community is expanding, and has some room! Add me on steam, coverfire339, so we can finalize this
  2. coverfire339

North American Coalition Line Battle

1.What is your regiment called?
    The Minutemen Irregulars

2. How many members do you have?
    15-20 active members

3. What specialty are you? (Ex: Cav., Line, Arty.)
    Infantry of the Line

4. What days will you be attending?
    Tuesdays and Fridays (for now)

5. Do you agree to all our rules?
    But of course, monsieur :grin:
  3. coverfire339

NW Completed *NEC Tuesday / Friday Linebattles* [EVENT HAS RETURNED TO NAPOLEONIC WARS]

Regiment name: The Minutemen Irregulars
    Regiment Class (LI, Arty, Cav, Etc.): Line
    Predicted Attendance: 8-15
    Leader's Steam link: coverfire339
    How often do you plan on attending? What days?: Tuesdays and Fridays, every week
  4. coverfire339

[US] Saturday Line Battles ! [Open] 1/29/12

Regiment: The Minutemen Irregulars
    Type: Line Infantry
    Number of Men: 6- 15 people
    Steam Name: NJN008

However, our leader NJN008 (aka captain_joe) does not do the forum stuff, I do. So, alternitavely, add coverfire339 on steam.

Let me know whats happening :grin:

The Minutemen Irregulars
  5. coverfire339

The Minutemen Irregulars ♣RECRUITING♣

Thanks a bunch guys, and a big thanks out to the 00th that allowed us to get some much-needed experience in a line battle. We're gunna have to overhaul the whole bloody training program now XD
  6. coverfire339

List of Regiments

Right, forgot to link the thread.
    http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=211915.msg5050600#msg5050600

The Minutemen Irregulars
  7. coverfire339

The Minutemen Irregulars ♣RECRUITING♣

We are the minutemen. We currently number at 26 members (at time of writing) and we are avidly looking for new recruits. Historically TheMinute Men were a group of colonialists during the American Revolution. They were a group of irregular militia that could be called upon to fight the English...
  8. coverfire339

List of Regiments

Captain_Joe (leader of the minutemen) says he doesnt really know how to do all of this forum stuff, so I told him i'd do it for him. I'm a sergeant with The Minutemen Irregulars. We're NA based, and we'd like it if we could be included on this list. We're up to 26 members now, sort of surprised we're not on here. Thanks a bunch!

The Minutemen Irregulars
  9. coverfire339

[Victor]: Bug Reports

guys i cant install the game. i run the installer, use the set path and it dosent show up in my mods menu. help please/
  10. coverfire339

Mod idea collection: I want this mod.

I might be able to use it but ima need alot of help since i have no time on my hands i have an idea for a mod im not really done brain storing right now and im new to modding and im going to try and learn but im gonna need a moduler fo the map and units so here it goes

<The land of Calardia has changed in the few thousand years the land itself has changed with 6 factions fighting for supremacy and complete rule. Guns are now in the picture and everyones buying one

This mod will take place during World War 2 with six factions

France
    Britian
    Germany
    Russia
    Spain
    and Italy

*A map of Eastern europe (I dont care how the citys are placed just as long as they are moderatly accurate)
    *Guns like Lugars, Machine guns of THAT era ive got a site if you want some ideas id be glad to help
    *something OTHER than horses but horsews will do if you cant think of anything els
    *one of those packs that allow you your own kingdom or w/e it is
    *main tactical map or "World maps" citys units changed to fit the era.
    *An option in the menu that turns off smoke from guns (Because lets face it alot of computers run if it has smoke.

Now remember guys im still brain storming i know it dont sound to fun but i want it to be and im NOT saying that i want yu ppl to do this by yourselfs i want to help but i have to learn how first in my time playing i have not seen a mod yet for V. 1.011 i dont know if their is but i really want one ive been looking and look and i can only find the revolution ones (Witch are pretty fun by the way) but im getting board with what i have (No offence to anyone)

lol,spain? they were before the war retard, they were neutral during ww2. USA would be more appropriate, or something of that nature
  11. coverfire339

weapons1.dds

lolz, i bet ill be the only one to say anything about this for the next like 3 years
  12. coverfire339

yeah, would be a good idea to insert sound on commands. When you tell them to follow u, there should be some booming voice saying that. It's actually kind of a letdown that they didnt think of that earlier. You'd think that when commands were inserted that would be as well?
  13. coverfire339

man, put punctuation in that, its really hard to read.
  14. coverfire339

Most favorite unit?

Archers for sure. When you have 50 vageir marksmen sitting at the top of a hill with a river in front of you, They kill everything. Yes, Even Rhodoks and Khergits. I ride up with my, well, mount and blade, and run behind the enemy. They all look my way and get 50 arrows in the back :lol:. Even the mighty Khergits, put 4 arrows on the horse then light em up. Hehe, when online comes out i'll be UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
      Getting bored of mount and blade? Play a game I love at www.navyfield.com
  15. coverfire339

I am Canadian, and I'm sure there are many others from Canada that play this game. I would like a mod on the war of 1812. This war was fought between the Americans and the Canadians on the East side of North America. The map would be great, all of American and Canadian cities. There could be the American faction, the Canadian faction(so like milita and such). The English faction (regulars, soldiers from other parts of the world eg. India and such) The Native Americans/Canadians, which could include the Iroquois, Mohawks and things like that. The Canadian Revolution was also after that, so maybe a mini mod between the Patriote, and the English. I would love to see a mod like this, I believe it would be a lot of fun, being 1812 era-weapons.Eg. brown bess, e.t.c. There could be different types of units as well. I planned it to be like this

Canadian Farmer- Canadian Recruit- Canadian Militia- Canadian Musketeer- Canadian Grenadier-Canadian Officer
                            |                          |
                            |                          -Canadian Rebel- Canadian Gurilla- Canadian ambusher- Green Tigers
                            |                          -Canadian Flag Bearer
                            - Canadian Rider- Canadian Horseman- Canadian Cavalry- Canadian Dragoon

American Farmer- American Conscript- American Dough Boy- American Musketeer
                                                            -American flag bearer
    American Volunteer- American militia- American Musketeer- American Regular- American Sergent - American Officer
                                                          |
                                                          -American Pillager- American Raider- American Horseman- American Cavalry

English Recruit- English Garrison-man- English Musketeer- English Man-of-the-line- English Regular-English Sergent
                                                          |                          |
                                                          |                          - English Grenadier- English Vet Grenadier- English Grn. Sgt.
                                                            -English Rider- English Horseman- English Cavalry- English Dragoon-English--> Master Dragoon

Mohawk Tribesman- Mohawk Raider- Mohawk Musketman- Mohawk Ambusher- Mohawk Warrior-Mohawk Chief
                                |
                                  -Mohawk Skirmisher- Mohawk Bowman- Mohawk Archer- Mohawk Master Archer- Mohawk--->
    Mounted Archer      |
                                -Mohawk Metis (may-tee)- Mohawk Musketeer- Mohawk Metis Regular- Mohawk Metis Officer

Iroquois Tribesman- Iroquois Musketman- Iroquois Veteran Musketman- Iroquois Master Musketman- Iro. Musketeer
                                |
                                -Iroquois Tomahawk Wielder- Iroquois  Tomahawkman- Iroquois Veteran Tomahawkman- --->
    Iroquois Tomahawk Thrower
                                |
                                - Iroquois Raider- Iroquois Rider- Iroquois Horseman- Iroquois Mounted Musketeer

As you can see, making this will be a bit easier because of the troop tree. You could either contact myself or just google for the history on this war, era weapons, era troops, and maybe even an era faction. Also, types of bandits could be French Revolutionists, Deserters, Highlanders, and maybe something like Rogue Natives. The leaders of the factions could be- Canadian: Sir Issac Brock
                              American:Secretary of War John Armstrong
                              English:General Sir George Prevost
                              Iroquois: Tecumseh
                              Mohawk: John Norton
    I figured that the Canadians could replace the Vageirs, English, Swadia, Americans, Rhodoks, Iroquois Nords, and Mohawks Khergits. Also, I would like to see ranged mounts to be expensive, and hard to get. In native, Khergits were way to overpowered. weapons that were used were
    US 1795 Springfield Musket

Britsh 3rd Model Brown Bess Musket

British Baker Rifle

British Sea Service Musket

British New Land Cavalry Pistol

British 1796 Infantry Officer's Sword

British 1796 Sergeant and Drummer's Swords

British 1803 Grenadier and Light Officer's Sabre

British 1796 Light Cavalry Sabre

Royal Navy 1805 Pattern Officer's Sword

That way the mod isnt COMPLETELY mine, I will let the people, godwilling, who pick up this mod to place the weapons with the soldiers. You can also google if you have to what the soldiers looked like. I also think that cannons would be a nice addition, however no one has come up with one yet. So, if cannons are out by then, then put them in at will.

If you would like any more information, please contact me at [email protected] (yes, there are two underscores)
                                                              Also, anyone getting bored of this game should try www.navyfield.com (alot of fun)

Happy hunting!
                                                                                                                                                Coverfire339

16. coverfire339

Gun Thunder-version 0.2 is released! (9/8/08)

GUYS!!! WHAT VERSION IS THIS FOR?!?!?!?!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
  17. coverfire339

SP Sci-Fi Rise of the clones (a star wars clone wars mod)

Uhh, crow just so u know instead of droid sniper, in battlefront, and other games it is called ASSASIN DROID. I'm sorry, but i have no idea about texturing, or even modding alltogether, but I think ur storyline has alot of potential good luck, i might be posting some other things later, ill keep an eye on this mod.

happy hunting
                              Cover
  18. coverfire339

SP Native Modern Calradia -1914-Götterdämmerung (Not Released)(Needs Riggers)(Updated 05/9/08)

hey guys back again

I was on vacation in Wasaga Beach, (northern Ontario, Canada)

Anyways, i don't have x fire, and that link u gave me didn't tell me anything at all.

So, as I posted b4, Machine guns??? I didn't really find it clear what you were trying 2 say. Then again even if they arnt possible, wouldn't the game be so...... bland? Not as an insult or anything to the animators but MGs would add so much more fear and excitement....Realism almost. Aside from that NO RELEASE FOR .960 :sad: :evil: :cry:  :evil: If so, then WHY THE HELL IS THIS FORUM STILL UP?!?!!? little early if u ask me... Anyways Mgs,  :!:ANSWERS PLEASE :!:
  19. coverfire339

SP Native Modern Calradia -1914-Götterdämmerung (Not Released)(Needs Riggers)(Updated 05/9/08)

Not really, maybe make each city that makes ammunition have a certain ammo type (ex. 4/15 hamlets on one faction are ammo producers, so make them all have different ammo types) then again that i think about it more tho, it would make ammo a really big part of the game. I didn't like that in native where it was so easy 2 run outta bolts. Anyways, yeah i Guess general would be good.

One HUGE question I have tho: WILL THERE BE MACHINE GUNS?!?!?!?!!?!?!

I think they could be stationary objects, like u start battle in trench with equipable machine guns (don't know if that is possible tho) so they would be like a turret? imagine, English cavalry charge being cut down by machine guns...... That would add so much flavour and uniqueness to the game (is uniquness even word?) haha anyways i check this forum every day so fill me in on machine guns.  : :mrgreen:
Back
Top Bottom