Search results for query: *

1. Scene Editing Shadows

When i delete scene objects shadows can appear where they were is there anyway to get rid of theese?
  2. Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

My friend wanted me to play PF so i downloaded the latest version and found out that i was banned, i think i remember the reason why i was banned which was because i killed someone that had been killing my friends and that person told an admin that it was RDM when it wasn't but i had to leave so couldn't actually talk to the admin so i just got banned.
  3. New community for PW !

Good Luck
  4. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones (Now Recruiting New Members)

Just wondering will this mod have the "Freelancer mod"(I think that is what its called) that is in the floris mod and allows the player to join a lord in his army. This would be a great thing to include and would make the game much better.
  5. MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

Von Blucher said:
    Increasing money drop to a very high percentage; 90-100%
    Making it difficult to make money in the first place; emphasises the above point
    Adding risk factors to the banks; we'll go into more detail concerning this later

Thing is wont this just mean people don't bother to make money and rely on loot?

This is something that is very common in PW and practically the only thing people do in PE. Noone will bother grinding for 20mins only to lose it all in 1 random. They will just stand around waiting for someone with a musket to die instead.

I have never liked high drop ammounts. Losing all your equipment and health is more than enough IMO. It just penalises those that invest in their character and DOES nothing to those who walk around naked with no money.

Those naked-no-money guys also often tend to be trolls and **** players.

Need to be very careful with this one IMO. I know you already pointed out the risks but the main thing is WHO it effects. Why will the naked guy who just spawned with a sword care about death?

Maybe look at losing fighting classes or spawn locations. Commoners should have to walk quite far to get somewhere when they die IMO.

PS wage idea sounds great. Chests are good too but they are very hard to manage.

Agreed
  6. MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

N0body said:
    Me and Uhtred have been playing around with a simple concept: fear. How can we make players fear death? We've looked at the following possible ways we can make players fear death:
    • Increasing money drop to a very high percentage; 90-100%
    • Making it difficult to make money in the first place; emphasises the above point
    • Adding risk factors to the banks; we'll go into more detail concerning this later
    This is difficult because we don't want to make the mod too difficult or too much of a grind, but we do want a significant disadvantage to dying, but not too significant because we still want combat. We want a middleground. So, does anyone have any suggestions concerning this issue?

Another feature I'm working on is a wage system; when you are in a faction, your lord can choose to give wages to the members of the faction; all of the payments come directly from the faction lord's pockets, bank account & any chests the lord controls. We're aiming to have it completely adjustable, so the frequency of payments can be adjust as can the size of payments through a basic GUI / Menu (accessed through the faction administration menu). We may, depending on the complexticity, also give the faction lord the ability to adjust the payments for individual classes / troop types in the faction.

Does anyone have any suggestions for features like this?

Oh, and on another note our steam group is now publically open to join (so anyone can join it now) for anyone interested. We'll start posting announcements through it when major progress updates are posted and when the first set of alpha tests comes up.
    Please make sure we autobanking etc. And also this could increase the amount of RDM's as people might gain 20k per kill.
  7. MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

Good luck, Make sure there is some Horse archers and Dragoons.

*Edit* Some high armored pike men and ZweiHanders would be Lovely to keep some of the Medieval style in.
  8. KiteShieldBroke

Hey i was just wondering, i accidently Alt F4 when i was playing my campaign on Mount and blade and now all the kiteshields (i was using one) have turned black. I validated the steam files and it's supposedly fine so i'm just going to reboot my PC but any ideas to fixing this?
  9. Research/previews Egypt

Dion/Folcwar said:
    Egytian infantry bad? how come?
    They are fast moving with nice weapons, and chariots. I am not sure if we will be able to put them in, I do hope so though! :razz:

Well i just felt like a type of Peasant race would be awesome but it's probably quite hard (If you had to make it so they could recruit more troops, well tedious at least) And no chariots!!!! You Have Elephant's you must have Chariots! Would be OP but so dam awesome!
  10. Campaign map covered in snow

Re-installing the game should work, or validating try that first. Probably just a small error in your files. Odd thing though xD. Not much of a big deal you could just leave the Swadian's to freeze.
  11. Slowly degrading FPS - Reposted from FSE forums, please help

Haluciniram said:
    Diabled Load Textures on Demand in the Configure?

That should help. But i've been playing on 20FPS at best and in big battles about 5-10. So don't feel too bad :/
  12. Problem with Single player

Shotgun said:
    Hey I found the problem, when I saved that game it was from the old version on warband, now there is a new version and I guess it's not compatible with it.

If you had a great campaign that you had spent hours and hours on why not install an Older Version off Taleworld's
  13. Giving out fiefs

If you got the Certain Fief's by Persuading a Lord to join your Faction and Say he Owned Dhrim, Dhrim would belong to him. But if you Capture it yourself and you don't give out the Fief's Straight Away you can Appoint a Companion as Mayor in your Town and go to them and choose the Option "Grant a Vassal a Fief". Also you Cannot take back a Fief from a Lord Unless You kick them out of the Faction(Or they Leave) Hope this work's if not Explain in further detail what your trying to do and what isn't working.

14. FPS problem

Simple answer is get a better computer. This happens with me in large Battles or Sieges.
  15. Script Error on Opcode

Seem's that you haven't got all the content... Try re-downloading it. And the Banner Error i get sometimes when i can't load a particular banner.
  16. Research/previews Egypt

Sounds Pretty Good, I was wondering if There could be a faction that had extremely poor starting units but you could recruit them faster but at the top had one or two Elite unit's. So say the Egyptian Infantry are quite bad but they have Chariots that are great or something?
  17. Teamspeak Needed

Thank's guys for the Fast reply's. I set up a Native clan a while back and got 20 members in the first 3 day's but was too busy to do much so we disbanded.(Also i have no Mic so i am looking for people who could lead)
  18. Teamspeak Needed

I am Looking to Create a M&B Clan Community type thing, and i need a teamspeak. We will Basically be a clan but in Various Mod's and such starting with Native.
  19. Best Faction To Join

Hey

Best Infantry- Nord Huscarls which in a fight and sieges are Decimating, the best time to use them is on a siege, although Rhodok spearmen aren't far behind, Rhodok infantry are an effective counter to a Cavalry charge Vastly reducing casualties from Swadian Knights.

Best Ranged unit- Rhodok Crossbows are best Crossbows and Vaeger archers are the best archers, Just what you prefer , Archers can fire slightly Faster but Crossbowmen do more Damage so i preffer Crossbows defending my Castle and Archers fighting with me.

Best Cavalry- Swadian Knights (I have tried collecting an army of complete Knights which lead to me creating a strong kingdom on hardest difficulty although on a siege you lose many and it is very irratating so in peace you must train archers and inf for guarding and attacking Castles, but just knights is an Option. They are best used to charge in , pull out and regroup and charge again. Although if Khergit horse archers are used properly they can be an effective force but if they get into combat they usually die quite fast.

Back
Top Bottom