Search results for query: *

• Users: pesja
  • Order by date
  1. pesja

Random Media v.4 (Comedy Optional, Interesting Optional)

Those are great!!!
  2. pesja

What made you happy today?

To see so many familar usernames still posting on this forum!
  3. pesja

Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

Delora Filth. Newbie, great vibes. Could use a clean up. 8/10.
  4. pesja

What scared you today?

The fact that I still remember my login credentials for this forum!
  5. pesja

The Sex Thread.

When you are having sex, how much foreplay do you do?

The thing she does with pulling away before an orgasm can come from too much tension. How about you try to massage her for an hour or so before sex? Go through her whole body, especially the toes, feet, ties and neck.

Take your time and release all the tension in her body. Light candles and incense (the good stuff, Nag Champa). Make the whole night into a spiritual experience. Let your focus be on relaxing her, not on penetration or orgasms.

There are also videos on how you can give girls amazing orgasms with your hands. Although the tongue feels better, these hand techniques for giving orgasms are much more effective. I recommend learning some of this as well.
  6. pesja

What be on yer mind?

Epicrules said:
    Finally built up the courage and self-confidence to disregard the potential backlash (after severely culling my friends list) and changed my name and gender on Skype to reflect some things. The latter bit on here as well. I figured that not accepting myself for who I am and acting accordingly would only further deteriorate my mental and emotional health in the long run.

On another note, I now have a serious headache that may or may not be caused by the stress of the whole thing...

Keep going! Nobody has the right to judge you for who you are or who you want to be!
  7. pesja

What be on yer mind?

That's very interesting, Bromden! But, I think what AwDev said is more likely
  8. pesja

What be on yer mind?

So, probably everyone knows that during the night moths and other insects are drawn towards light.

This make me think.. What were moths doing before we invented the light?

Did they use to fly around in the night doing productive moth stuff? Did we, the human race, ruin it for the moths by creating such a great distraction?

Or were they simply flying out to the moon and the stars?

What would moths do tonight if all electricity on earth should fail?
  9. pesja

One interesting fact about you

Everyone thinks I'm a man
  10. pesja

What are you reading now?

Shantaram

Excellent read! True story about a guy who escapes from australian prison and ends up in the slum of bombay.
  11. pesja

One interesting fact about you

I'm a woman!
  12. pesja

The official Goodbye thread.

FrisianDude said:
    Hey Pesja, bye Pesja. You've gotten the silliest responses so far. :razz:

Hi Frisian! You know my true identity!
  13. pesja

The Sex Thread.

That makes no sense ... no sense at all
  14. pesja

What be on yer mind?

SacredStoneHead said:
    They're processed and turned into Mountain Dew.

I knew it!
  15. pesja

Jokes and other assorted atrocities.

The Dark Robin said:
    A little girl walks into the bathroom as her mother's getting out of the shower. Upon seeing her naked, the little girl points at her mother's tits and says "what are those?!". "These are my breasts", her mother replies. "Well, when do i get them?" the little girl asks, which prompts her mother to sit her down and give her the whole schpiel - when you turn a certain age you'll start to see changes in your body, blah blah blah, periods, the whole deal. Upon being bombarded with all this information, the little girl just says "okay" and walks away, and both she and her mother get on with their day.
    The next day, the same little girl walks into the bathroom again, but this time, her father is the one getting out of the shower. She sees his manhood and yells "what's THAT?!" and her father replies, "that's my penis". the little girl asks "when do i get one of those?" and her father answers "AS SOON AS YOUR MOTHER GOES TO WORK!"
    ¨

Applause!

How do you fit a baby into a bucket?

You use a blender

How do you get it out again?

Nacho chips :wink:
  16. pesja

The official Goodbye thread.

I didn't see a welcome back thread and since I never said goodbye I feel entitled to a post in this thread with what ever content I may choose.

Good day!
  17. pesja

What be on yer mind?

Where does puppies go when they die?
  18. pesja

Rate the signature above you!

It's a cat.
  19. pesja

Rate the personality of the person above you! v. II

And how does he only "vaguely" remember it? Sir, Either are you a liar or I am offended!
  20. pesja

The Sex Thread.

As a medical doctor and sexual entrepreneur I advise you to get some ecstasy, a bottle of massage oil and a lot of water
Back
Top Bottom