Search results for query: *

• Users: ash.j
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ash.j

How To: Make a Regiment

How To: Make a Regiment Contents Introduction Picking a Name Essentials Recruiting Events Running a Regiment Introduction     When I first made my regiment, I found it difficult to start up. I had no idea where to look, or what exactly I needed to do. I had been in regiments...
  2. ash.j

NW Completed Life Gaming Events Tuesday & Friday

Life Gaming Events Information Server Name: Life_Gaming_Server Password: Given on day of event TeamSpeak: lgc.leckoren.com Event Days: Tuesday Siege & Friday Line Battle Events Time: 8:00pm EST Factions: Randomly picked on the day of the event. Please be in the TeamSpeak 30 minutes before...
  3. ash.j

Rhodes Hoplites

Disbanded
  4. ash.j

NW Completed LGC Tuesday/Friday Siege & Linebattle Events! (Accepting applications) [NA]

Moved To: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=273188.msg6527073#msg6527073
  5. ash.j

Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry [DISBANDED]

Duke of Cornwall's Light Infantry Welcome!     We are a North America based regiment looking to make the most out of the game. We strive to have fun, while defeating our enemies. We are members of the Life Gaming Community, a great collection of regiments who are a great group of people...
  6. ash.j

7th Marines (name changed) [delete]

name changed to duke of cornwall's light infantry
  7. ash.j

14th Buckinghamshire Regiment Of Foot [DISBANDED]

Regiment Disbanded
Back
Top Bottom