Search results for query: *

• Users: OGRC
  • Order by date
  1. Crash issue

I went through all the crash fixes and none of them pertain to my issue. I open the game, get to the gew game, load game menu screen. When I click new game it crashes before the load screen with the message "RGL Error: Unable to open Modules/FlorisExpandedModPack2.54/troops.txt" I downloaded...
  2. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

if the status of a minor faction is something like destroyed or obliterated but you haven't chosen the option to have unique spawns never return/kill them can armies still spawn?
  3. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

ThaneWulfgharn said:
    bilwit said:
    Sup cool dudes. Cozur told me to give this mod a facelift.

mJu3AUw.jpg

Is that really Bilwit??? Did you really return in Mount&Blade modding??? And now even with new models!!!
    If you're interested,here's a list of the Armors you missed in Old WB Mod/Skyrim Mod,together with differences in Lannister Armors):

Joffrey Baratheon:
    Joffrey-s-armor-game-of-thrones-30966545-562-318.jpg

Joffrey-s-armor-game-of-thrones-30966547-563-318.jpg
    Westerland Squire(Lancel S1 and Podrick S3):
    Game-of-Thrones-game-of-thrones-33974715-972-475.jpg
    A Sleeveless version,with mail underneath and lion shaped pauldrons is worn by Amory Lorch,and possibly Westerland Horsemen:
    Amory_2x05.png
    Westerland Half-Plate Armor(Almost no collar and small pauldrons):
    lannister+guard+armour.jpg
    Westerland Lord Armor(Big Collar and Lion Spauldrons):
    tywin-lannister-game-of-thrones-21005419-500-280.png
    Tywin wears also a Side-Cloak:
    tywinarmor.jpg
    Westerland Knight Armor(Worn by Tyrion, I think it fits to knights):
    Tyrion-Lannister-tyrion-lannister-23793053-1920-1080.jpg
    Westerland Lionsguard(This is a real life armor,but it's officially declared as a real inspiration for the TV Series Armors,and I think it fits for Knights):
    DSC09250.JPG
    Beric Dondarrion Ring Mail:
    Beric_Dondarrion_and_Hound_Clegane_S3E4.jpg
    Pauldrons and Gorget:
    tumblr_mefo3c9H1z1r9h4heo1_500.jpg
    Thoros of Myr:
    tumblr_mm3dqiblyX1r7q3cso1_500.jpg
    Brynden Tully:
    Brynden_tully.jpg
    Edmure Tully(Maybe needs a more white scale):
    edmure-game-of-thrones-33905479-640-360.jpg
    Greatjon Umber:
    Robb-Stark-and-Greatjon-Umber-robb-stark-29539531-1496-1071.jpg
    Dreadfort Mail:
    got-game-of-thrones-34252410-2700-4058.jpg
    Roose Bolton:
    230px-Roose_tvseries.jpg

Roose-and-Robb-3x01.jpg
    Rickard Karstark:
    gameofthrones2.jpg
    Baratheon:
    baratheosoldiers.jpg
    Tyrell:
    tyrellarmor.jpg

And a Small Personal favor as an ingame costume:
    CI_69368_1350246247.jpg

EDIT:
    If Bilwit is going to work on this so am I. I have scenes and banners to give.
    Here:
    Clegane's Keep(50% Done):
    cleganeunfinished.jpg
    Harrenhal(75% Done):
    harrenhal1.jpg

harrenhal2.jpg

harrenhal3.jpg
    Winterfell(85% Done):
    winterfell1.jpg

winterfell2.jpg

I will let you place Entry Points and Passages,just in case you change systems.

****tiest Winterfell and smallest Harrenhal I've ever seen. Also Cozur has said many times this is after the books, not the show and armors you see in the show wont be in this at all.

Forgot to mention, Can't wait to see what bilwit can add to this.
  4. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Minor bug for you Cozur, dunno if it's already been reported or it was on purpose but the random Valaryan swords the blue handled sword has the red sheath and the rend handled sword has the blue sheath.
  5. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

hey Cozur, I just upgraded to 0.9 because I figured it was time, and I haven't been on the thread for a while. Are all the kingdoms able to declare war on each other again? I remember you saying something about 0.8 that it was all fixed.
  6. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

multivh said:
    the game crashes when i go into a big battle of 150 or more, any solutions?

Lower your battle size. Your comp can't handle battles of 150 or more.
  7. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    That's because House Targaryen is still in exile. They should appear after about 250 days played, but their invasion is still somewhat... sketchy at best. In the future, I hope to have a better trigger for when they appear, say once certain castles have been conquered, or a certain number of villages have been sacked, marking the opportune time to invade Westeros.

250 days. Looking forward to that when it does happen lol. And why not when places like Dragonstone and kings landing are weakened or after the (seemingly) inevitable sacking of kings landing by Renly? It would make sense to have key political land marks as targets as well as historically significant locations for the Targaryens.
  8. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

speaking of the naked lord bug I found that every lord, and I mean EVERY lord was naked if you met them inside a castle. Only one who didn't from my recollection was Robb.
  9. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

so Cozur how much work do you actually have to do before the 0.8 release? It seems like it's pretty close and almost done.
  10. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Conaire said:
    Cozur said:
    Update on 0.8.

I've managed to fix most of the bugs. Especially the fief assignment/kingdom creation bug, which was really annoying.

I've added a about 200 new items, mostly civilian clothes to make the courts/feasts look more diverse. Also added some brand new Cataphract warhorses to Norvos/Pentos/Lorath.

Tweaked items and troops.

I've tweaked the flora_kinds a bit.

New scenes in 0.8:

Barrowton, courtesy of Caractacus.
    Pyke
    New scene for villages close to the ocean.
    Couple new scenes for the Essosi villages.

I've tweaked diplomacy a bit. It should now be a lot less sporadic.

The Targaryens have been tweaked to be more powerful when they invade.

Currently working on a adding new bump maps to some of the items that I felt needed it, and doing various minor other graphical tweaks.

Plans for 0.9:

Re-do Braavosi troops. Still unsure about what their culture is like. Suggestions welcome.
    Do a major diplomacy overhaul.
    Add Volantis and Sunspear scenes.
    Re-do all the banners to make them more in-line with the actual coat of arms of the various houses, and to increase their resolution. As always, feel free to post pictures of interesting coat of arms/pictures of westeros coat of arms that you feel are relevant.

Always seen Braavos as like a really brightly colourful spain, and thought that Volantis had more of a likeness in the 0.6 and previous versions than 0.7, sort of an ancient greek/persian feel, would be simliar to the slaver cities if they were involved.

Also, have you considered the idea of an invasion by the others? something like they attack castles and clear them, but not actually take them over, and maybe whoever they kill they recruit,  might also give a reason for factions to unite late in the game, and to give archers obsidian arrows as a much more expensive yet useful alternative. Would be very difficult to implement this late in development, but would be fun.

Firstly, nice idea for Braavos

Secondly, this idea is kind of... Touchy? I guess? With the others comes the night watch and the nights watch isn't being implemented into the game (which by the way Cozur if you see this nice choice). That being said having an Other invasion could explain mod wise why there is no Nights watch. Maybe in this they're all dead already?
  11. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

AnddyiRaynor said:
    Shingen said:
    Hey, does it help training companions in leadership and prisoner management when I turn them into Lords?

Yes it helps if you want to turn them into lords.

OGRC said:
    Lords also hire rescued prisoners if they're able. I learned that the hard way when I started my own kingdom on the D'shar/Empire border and both kingdoms had about 9 lords between them with war parties of 15.3k

Unless they are very very rich or you tweaked your game so they could actually afford to pay those wages those troops will desert them eventually, slowly but surely.

that was supposed to be 1.5-3k. Not 15.3 (god that's scary)

And no modding here, glad to know they'll eventually loose all those troops though
  12. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Lords also hire rescued prisoners if they're able. I learned that the hard way when I started my own kingdom on the D'shar/Empire border and both kingdoms had about 9 lords between them with war parties of 15.3k
  13. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Update on 0.8.

I've managed to fix most of the bugs. Especially the fief assignment/kingdom creation bug, which was really annoying.

I've added a about 200 new items, mostly civilian clothes to make the courts/feasts look more diverse. Also added some brand new Cataphract warhorses to Norvos/Pentos/Lorath.

New scenes in 0.8:

Pyke

Currently working on a adding new bump maps to some of the items that I felt needed it, and doing various minor other graphical tweaks.

Plans for 0.9:

Re-do Braavosi troops. Still unsure about what their culture is like. Suggestions welcome.
    Re-do all the banners to make them more in-line with the actual coat of arms of the various houses, and to increase their resolution. As always, feel free to post pictures of interesting coat of arms/pictures of westeros coat of arms that you feel are relevant.

Also, you said the Targaryens were tweaked for their invasion. This is probably because I've made multiple characters but when do they actually invade in game and can I join them?
  14. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur said:
    Update on 0.8.

New scenes in 0.8:

Pyke

Plans for 0.9:

I got excited when I saw this, I thought 0.8 was out haha. Based on the fact that you've made plans for 0.9 will we be seeing 0.8 soon? I'm getting excited, I don't think I've touched any other mods or native since I got this one.
  15. 15th Humans vs Bots Server (NOT A PLACE TO ASK FOR UNBANS)

Cenkris said:
    The game rules are on display for all to see and not all of our admins feel inclined to spell out the obvious to every troll that enters the server. You were all banned for being trolls and you will all stay banned. The fact you failed to read the OP proves your stupidity...

whether admins "feel inclined" or not they're obligated to. Even to a troll. If the admins can't understand that they shouldn't be admins. That's how servers work, it's that simple. Anything less shows poor leadership.
  16. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

is it just me or do no lords ever join your side if you start your own kingdom?
  17. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Hey Cozur, this has probably already been asked and if it has sorry. But I was wondering, will you be adding Valyrian steel weapons and unique ones as well like long claw and oathkeeper? Also if Valyrian steel is already in the game where is it? >_<
  18. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Am I crazy or do castles and towns generate order knights if there's a chapter there?
  19. Pendor gods

This has probably been asked many times in the past but I'm too lazy to sift through the pages. Do the gods of Pendor actually help you beyond manifesting themselves as weapons? I've had Astraea speak to me a few times saying she'd help me where she could but I never noticed anything different.
  20. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

Cozur, not sure if you've answered this one and if you have sorry. Are you adding in Astapor? Or is it one of those things like the wall? I just asked because you added the Unsullied and it just made sense to me.
Back
Top Bottom