Search results for query: *

1. 10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor

Other mods that use floris?

Hey guys Im looking for other mods that build on the Floris mod pack but in a different time /location than Caldria. I was playing Romae Bellum but wished it had the features floris has. Thanks!
  2. 10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor

Cant exchange prisoners

Hi guys Im at war with the nords, and I have captured 2 nord jarls, and they have one of my counts. I go to my staff and start the exchanging lords dialogue, but it wont let me select the lord they captured to trade with the their lord I have as prisoners. Thanks in advance!
  3. 10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor

Cant get chancellor

Hi guys I have a constable, minister and chamberlin but no chancellor. At one point I set my policies, I think that was when I had a town as a vassal, but now im king. Ive waited a long time but still cant appoint a chancellor.
  4. 10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor

LOOKING FOR BETTER TRAINING?

This is now deleted
  5. 10th_DLigne_MajGen_Doctor

10e Regiment d'Infanterie de Ligne Recruiting!

We are a disciplined regiment when it comes to activity and training. You may have seen training videos of other regiments where the soldiers are dancing or having mass fist fights. We are not one of those regiments. At our state of the art training facility we focus on precise formations and...
Back
Top Bottom