Search results for query: *

• Users: Salvar
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Salvar

Lost my activation key

Firstly No I am not asking for any activation key. Okay here is there deal, I purchased the game on this account, I think. anyway is there a way to find out whether I made the purchase on this account, and if i can have the key resent/re-emailed?
  2. Salvar

Why Not?

well i thought of it and why not instead of a flat land have the world of caldaria a clobe not it would be basically like wrapping the already mad map over a sphere, obviously it would be harder but why not? you could also just remodel the map in a 3d modeling program, but as of yet i don't even...
  3. Salvar

baby cat mod

i heard of the Baby cat mod where can i dld?
  4. Salvar

spawn points

how do i change what spawn points well spawn.... for example on a castle ive made i have spawn points but they dont spawn anything atm im using 0.960
  5. Salvar

Scene editor for hire

I myself and a scene editor, I consider my self good, if you look in the immersive city mod you might see and i also have other things ive done, for eg had a huge forset with citys things in the tree tops :), and complete new castles, the only problem is spawn point editing i dont know how to...
  6. Salvar

the main page

okay just suggestion if this game gose retail then there should be a fix of the website, mainly bring it upto date with the current mount and blade, as unless im blind i haven't seen any dark knights running around anymore.... ...or there just sitting in the 7 level of hell w8ing to unleash...
  7. Salvar

Spawn points

how do i change what spawn points well spawn.... for example on a castle ive made i have spawn points but they dont spawn anything atm im using .955 i will port over to 0.960 tommorrow
  8. Salvar

what are these two items called

what are these two items called http://www.taleworlds.com/mb_showimage.html?img=mb_ss/8.jpg http://www.taleworlds.com/mb_showimage.html?img=mb_ss/14.jpg the double sided axe and the striped  sheild
  9. Salvar

Inventory size

okay im changing the troop trees but i would like to make my starting inventory size to fit upto 500 items basically so that i can take screens of what all the troops are gonna look like and what items the will have equipped instead of havinly to change it repeatedly in troop editor
  10. Salvar

HELP

how i add another faction, and make like for exaample the rivacheg for a different faction, also how i make it so when i goto recruit villagers i can also recruit something else from there? oh and how i make it so i start with 500 inventory space so i can put all the availbe items ingame into...
  11. Salvar

A Thread For All Your Ideas

Well Mainly i made this cause hell its annoying to see people just plainly suggesting random mods, and filling up the forum to the point we have to search back for a mod. So for all you Newbs or not newbs post your ideas here. Hopefully this will be Stickyed. I will also add a list of the...
  12. Salvar

troop trees

is there anyway of making for troops able to be upgraded from one troow for eg......squire trains to either - marksmen, sharpshooter, veterean, knight, luitenent, gaurd, seargent instead of the normal, squire - marksmen, sharpshooter
  13. Salvar

Immersive City Mod-----Practice and testing for future mod version 1.0.2

Immersive City Mod note so far its only one city but its gonna be good hopefully rightio... atm im pretty much got nothing to do so i felt like modding, alright first things first i suck a moddeling and i suck a C++, so i decided to edit my own castle, basically my idea was...
  14. Salvar

Pyme help

okay i need to know how to get PYme to work, i went to configuration opend went to module path opend up to my native when i clicked on mission_templates and opend module it didn't do anything btw im new to module stuff, using the 8.7 pyme and on m&b version 9.55....
  15. Salvar

a must need of interesting equipment

okay i have completed the game several times and i mean completed it, anyway it was really boaring because the only decent looking armour was the strange armour stuff and it alsways felt outta place, im suggesting that there should be fancy armour up for grabs with like gold and stuff like that...
  16. Salvar

prisions

im just pointing out that upon entering prinsons and dungeons you see any1, well i would like to suggest that if your had 5 beds and had 25 prisoners in there; 5 bandits, 5 rodoshks, 5 vegirs, 5khergit khanate , 5 swadian prisioners, in the dungeon/prision you would see like 1 bandit ling on a...
  17. Salvar

noble knight, could be rewarded by getting 500-1000 renown... so wat you think?

okay in the 951x the hired blade where like the super type but since then they've been down graded im thinking we have anew type of hired blade named templar basically they would have the armour that peter wore in narnia, this armour was used around the same era that caldaria is in, they weapons...
  18. Salvar

squads

okay im and suggesting that we have sqauds for example..... just say you have 20 Nord trained warrior, you could use a option which would allow you to split this 20 up to two groups of 10 for example and when you spawn on the battle feild these two groups of 10 would spawn a specified distance...
  19. Salvar

new characters.....classes... or what evea ya call em

okay, ive been on the net for the last two hours trying to fins new class types for you to recruit and stuff, but dma its hard so i just trying to make the thread a place to post, ideas on the class types- here is some notes -                                 swadia = england                  ...
  20. Salvar

Rewards Display Cabinat

prefereably placed in ya castle, it would be cool if you could get like statues from tournys and place them in this display cabinat, it would show your skill, also when a lord comes to your castle (have to have a least 300 men in it and i did lol) they could sit and look at the awards, you could...
Back
Top Bottom