Search results for query: *

• Users: Local
  • Order by date
  1. Local

MP Medieval [W] Medieval Battles & Sieges

Not sure how the mod works itself, but i noticed you'll be adding in kings and other high class, classes, have you thought about making the king position and other special classes limited? somewhat like how the older battlefield titles worked, where you'd have a commander, squad leader, to draw a crude comparison. As in there can only be 1 king at a time so many knights etc...

Maybe even push into the king/bishop/ etc having special abilities i dunno how much of this is possible,

Great looking mod either way and a good realistic medieval MP mod, to echo above post's is defo something M&B needs.
  2. Local

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

WilltheGamer said:
    Flails lol, I can see someone swinging it around their head and hitting their friends in the face

Sounds good to me lol
  3. Local

Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Instead of the looting screen, make the player and his warband literally loot the fallen from the battle on the battle map,

Civilians during attacks, particularly sieges that run around screaming picking up there things, occasionally join the battle etc, things civilians would of done, the sieges in particular seem a bit sterile.

Flails. As long as they fit the time period.

Add in the destructible stuff from multilayer sieges, bashing down doors, open the gate, multiple ladders etc, i was very impressed when i played the MP and found these additions 

Bit of a hoper here, an open world map lol
  4. Local

Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

I think the problem with alot of requests/suggestions we see on here is misunderstanding what Mount and blade is really about, a historical fiction medieval simulator, based in the 13th century, if something dosent fit the period then it shouldnt be in tbh, as its not really going to fit what M&B is trying to create, this is something should be left for mods or expansions other M&b titles etc,

Lets get back on topic? Now should two weapon fighting be put in? If it's accurate to the historical fiction setting, then yes if not no, simple as that,

M&B is defo individual and something we all love for that reason, making it like everyone other fantasy/hack and slash out there isnt what made it great in the first place.
  5. Local

Where to buy a serial key....

Sir Arvondor said:
    Okay, you have two options:

Option 1.) Go to taleworlds.com, click on the Warband icon, and click "buy". Note that it says the delivery method will be electronic. That means that once you make the purchase, the game will start downloading, and you can unlock it with the serial key they give you. It's all done on the computer, they won't send you a disk.

Option 2.) If you want a hard copy, as you call it, buy it from amazon.com or wherever. By doing it that way, instead of downloading the game and having the serial be given to you on the computer screen, they'll mail you a disk and a serial key.

Perfect run down thanks, what i was getting at was there some way of getting the serial key after your ordered the hard copy, while your waiting on it to arrive. Anyway found a collection on ebay of M&B, warband and fire and sword for the same price as warband on digital, so i picked that up, guess i'll just have to wait a few days :smile: Hell bee waiting about 5 years for multiplayer M&B lol whats another few days XD
  6. Local

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mount-Blade-Warband-PC-DVD/dp/B002RL9RKY/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1363018961&sr=8-1

Well it seems you can buy a dvd copy but i've found where i can get it in the meantime, on the taleworlds site,

But for 18 euro's for a digital sale, a hardcopy is more or less the same money

7. Local

Im asking where can i buy a serial key, and by hard copy i mean, the physical DVD and box, what i want to know is can i buy a serial key from taleworlds on it own, and if i buy it will i also get a physical DVD or vice versa.
  8. Local

Hey, Well i remember mount and blade from the days where you could download the game and buy the serial after, Is still still possible? If not i'll happily buy a hard copy as i would like one anyway, im just anxious to get a go at the multiplayer, as since is started playing M&B back in...
  9. Local

B Other Cinematic Compilation (Graphic & Sound Enhancement) [v3.0 Released][1.153]

So tell me this, how do i add this to native, just copy and paste it into the native folder instead?

Or is it a standalone add on?
  10. Local

B Native Other Polished Landscapes [RELEASED][news pg. 19]

Is there any way of adding this to native rather then using it as a stand alone mod and continuing your save?
  11. Local

Recommended warband mods?

Madae said:
    The only graphical update I've heard of was the one you mentioned; polished landscapes. I personally haven't looked at that one yet. I don't really mind the graphics of native.

You should definitely check the Diplomacy forum for all the changes, because there are quite a bit of them. As a person who also likes to keep the native warband feel without sweeping changes a lot of mods do (like troop trees or whatever), Diplomacy is perfect. I really wanted TW to put the things it adds into the game in their own official patch, because it really, and only, does things that should be there already, and sadly hasn't been updated in a long time.

Here's link.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,116424.0.html

And I found this in the FAQ;

Q: How can I load my native save game in Diplomacy?
    A: Create a new folder Documents\Mount&Blade Warband Savegames\Diplomacy and copy your savegame there. After launching Diplomacy it should appear in the list.

Is there any way of adding polished landscapes to native game, the way it installs seems to make it a standalone and i cant seem to get my save file to work when i install it in the native folder,

Diplomacy sounds very good, i may give it a go, tho its a pitty it cant add to native instead of being standalone.
  12. Local

Madae said:
    I have a post pretty much exactly like yours just a few threads down from you. :wink: This question probably gets asked a lot (and doesn't get helped that often because of it).

Anyway, I started playing again with Diplomacy. The only bug I've run into so far was how everything on the map disappears (trees and cities), and then the water sometimes turns into the sky, but save/quit and reloading the game seems to fix that (maybe has to be done more than once, or different variations of save/quit, like saving in a town instead of saving outside), and it doesn't happen too often, so it's not that big of a deal.

I like Diplomacy because it doesn't change the game that much, just adds things that I think should have been there in the first place. Like, I think, you're able to start businesses in cities that make some extra money, which really helps cover the cost of troops if you don't want to be a part of a faction at first. Also lets you trade cities/towns with other lords if you are in a faction and they're closer to your main hub (like if I had Ryibelet Castle and wanted Ryibelet village that someone else had, I could trade another town maybe closer to him/farther away from me). They don't always accept that, but it's a nice add. That's all I can really remember right now, since I've mostly just been wandering and leveling up before I help a claimant, and I haven't done much else to explore my options in a long time.

Sound good i'll check it out, can you continue you native save with it? or is it separate like most M&B mods?

Also anything for graphical update's to the standard game?
  13. Local

Hey, Been out of the mount and blade scene for a long time, so just wondering what mods are recommended out there to enhance warband, preferably ones that add to the original game so i wont have to make a new save, Also im particularly interested in graphical mods, i downloaded polished...
  14. Local

say cheese

M@ster-$ said:
    [quote author=Grand Theft Auto: Norway]
    Story

The story begins when you take control of the infamous Varg Vikernes, you start off in prison talking to this old man with only 1 eye called Odin about how he ended up here. Varg cannot buy anything because stuff in Norway is so ****ing expensive,therefore he must steal cars. Odin offers him another chance to recreate the events, and in exchange Varg will become an Einherjar in Valhalla and fight in the battle of Ragnarok.

<Religion>

It's a stupid fake story,and there's no edition like this. just kidding there totally is
    [/quote]

That would be the ****.
  15. Local

say cheese

Bulle said:
    Just because I like myself so much, I give you me without make-up:

MY ****ING EYES!

Honestly though you look fine

16. Local

Good medieval armour store?

Cheers LordOfShadows, that first site is actually pretty good.

@Trooper: You really are quite a cretin arnt you.

+++LocaL+++
  17. Local

Two worlds (huge dissapointment)

Two world aint too bad its not good but its not real bad,

Its good enough for a blast now and again,

Also anyone know wtf the new exspansion deos adds? all i noticed is i still cant have long hair on my character :mad: bar that **** all,

+++LocaL+++
  18. Local

Medieval Movies

Agent Griff said:
    Linkage!
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0402057/

Man that looks cool must check it out.

Also for medieval movies,

The Knights of The Round Table old now but not too bad.

+++LocaL+++
  19. Local

Medieval Movies

Conan is another one but its not really medieval,

+++LocaL+++
  20. Local

Medieval Movies

Possibly ,but name a better medieval battle scene.

Also? 3+++Arse+++3 = Local, can you at least try and come up with some a bit more creative.

+++LocaL+++
Back
Top Bottom