Search results for query: *

• Users: bsnott
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bsnott

The Adventures of Alrick Reidstein [It's back!]

Welcome, Mount and Blade community, to the Adventures of Alrick Reidstein! In this story you will comment what should happen next, and I will continue the story. You will suggest anything for me to do, and if I believe that it is roleplay-applicable, I will put it into the story. This story is...
  2. bsnott

The Story of Lothair

This is the story of the feared assassin, Lothair. Part One: The Beginning Part Two: Close Encounter Part Three: Covering My Tracks
  3. bsnott

SP Antiquity Antic Europe (Recruiting)

About 363 AD. The Huns have begun migrating into Europe, causing the migration of other barbarian tribes to move west, into Roman territory. The Romans have split their great Empire into two, the Western Roman Empire, and the Eastern Roman Empire. The Eastern Roman Empire has wealth, enough to...
  4. bsnott

Tribe Pheloketanni (Gallia Tribe) [Recruiting NA/EU]

We are a Gallic clan for the Mount and Blade: Warband mods Rome at War and Romae Bellum. We represent the light infantry troops of the Gallic barbarians. Leaders: Bsnott and Llano Tags: [Phelo]Rank_Name Banner: 5th Page, White Background, Black Sun, Yellow Outside Ranks: Brùchd, Fanatic...
Back
Top Bottom