Search results for query: *

1. Searg_Kowal

Resolved no servers for With Fire and Sword DLC

Hello dear Taleworlds, it will probably take 5 minutes to solve this issue. There is a big community in the DLC With Fire and Sword (there is a competetive league since 9 years,about 25 played seasons, with +12 active clans with +150 players) ( https://forum.mountblade.info). Unfortunately we...
  2. Searg_Kowal

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP WFAS

EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS IN FIRE AND SWORD Hello friends, surely many of you remember the memorable "world" championships in With Fire and Sword organized at taleworlds, where there was real competition and fun, but the organizer could not, for unknown reasons, finish the tournament and...
  3. Searg_Kowal

"Connection to the server is lost"

Hello guys!I have a big problem since some time.  :cry: When i launch Mount&Blade/Multiplayer/i join a server(every server) / it is loading and at the end i will be automatick kicked with this angry message "Connection to the server is lost"  :twisted:  .It happens always and in every...
  4. Searg_Kowal

WfaS/Warband doesnt start second time

Hello.Last week i changed my RAM and grahpics card.When i start my pc and when I launch wfas or warband its working.But when i close the game and when i try to open it again ,it doesnt launch. i got the standard menu but there is a fail or an error ,look Has someone ideas ,what happened?Before...
Back
Top Bottom