Search results for query: *

1. Turtlefingers

Can you use siege weapons offensively to kill Garrisons on the campaign map/siege?

You probably starved out the garrison and thought your siege weapons were killing them. They only destroy other siege weapons or break enemy walls on the campaign map.
  2. Turtlefingers

Black squares glitch

In battles, the squares go away if you look up at the sky and back again.
  3. Turtlefingers

Resolved AI Sally Out Super Broken!!

This wasn't happening for me until 1.3.0. Is that what everyone else with this bug is on?
  4. Turtlefingers

Khuzait are op

Why fight Khuzaits when you can BE Khuzaits?
  5. Turtlefingers

Nice job breaking the economy

I wish TW would just focus on fixing bugs and adding planned content for now. Economic balancing can wait. I think it's amazing they're putting out so many patches while working remotely, but priorities need to be put in order, come on TW.
  6. Turtlefingers

New campaign e1.0.11 no snowballing

Yes, snowballing is fixed, but the new issue is that lords only seem to field recruits 99% of the time. My horse archers are shredding every single Empire army we come across with almost no casualties.
  7. Turtlefingers

Playing as a small warband (clan tier1-ish) feels really bad

Go Khuzait, do some solo trading and questing for 30 minutes, and then build a 100% horse archer army. Looters will never get away from you again.
  8. Turtlefingers

Can't load 1.09 save?

Do you have mods installed? If so they might need to be updated
  9. Turtlefingers

Where is the Calradian Empire's traditional capital?

The empire apparently moved capitals, whereever the emperor was.

From that same dev blog:

"The capital moved from place to place, and the assembly of the people was called wherever the emperor desired. In practice, this was usually an army camp where his veterans could be relied upon to shout down any opposition."

And Lycaron was where Arenicos's palace was located:

"And then, returning to his palace in the southern town of Lycaron after his latest victorious campaign on the borders, "

It doesn't make a lot of sense for there to be a moving capital (a capital is the most important city, not the same thing as the seat of government) but it's a video game, so whatever. It's still an open question what settlement the Calradoi originally arose from, which may not necessarily be Baravenos if the capital actually did move around that much -- but who knows?
    It's based on the Late Roman Empire. The capital moved from Rome to Mediolanum to Ravenna to Constantinople. Rome was the mother city as always, but the Emperor and senate changed locations over the centuries.
  10. Turtlefingers

Fellow Merchants Welcome!

I buy hardwood from Battania and sell to Southern Emp towns and Aserai towns. Big bucks to be made that way.
  11. Turtlefingers

Need More Info Broken Lords

I didn't have the issue until today's update.
  12. Turtlefingers

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Can we please get a DEV response about the pricing of bows and crossbows etc... 90,000 ?
    And armors as well. Grinding millions of gold for endgame armors can't be possibly be intended, can it?
  13. Turtlefingers

What happened with the prices after today update?

I was hopeful reading the patch notes, but it just seems like they rolled this out without anyone actually testing it...
    That's us
  14. Turtlefingers

What happened with the prices after today update?

Maybe they can sneak in another hotfix before the weekend...
  15. Turtlefingers

Patch Notes e1.0.4

Why is everything so expensive now?
  16. Turtlefingers

[BUG] Most armour (and potentially weapons) missing from the trader

Still nothing better than a gambeson in Vlandian towns after editing the xml.
  17. Turtlefingers

Back to stuttering...

Try going into formations options and setting them to "dumb." Reduced stuttering for me. Not sure if this option is in the latest rev though, I'm on 232.
Back
Top Bottom