Search results for query: *

1. In praise of savescumming

I play on realistic saving, and sometimes I go up against impossible odds and alt+f4 when I get knocked out. The bad thing is I should have chosen normal saving to save some of the EPIC battles I'd like to replay.
  2. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Ulreijk the Frisian said:
    since noone seems to be active in the diplomacy mod forum anymore, and this mod is suposely the follow up, I post my question here:

I recently installed the diplomacy mod, some of whose features I already know from mods like 'native expansion', for the first time and struggle with the trading also. I started with trade skill 3 and after 10+ days the prices still seem awfully high. In the native game my most profitable trade routes used to be iron from Curaw to Reyvadin or elsewhere and salt from mostly Bariyye, Ahmerrad and Tulga in the south to the north. I also bought beer in Praven and oil in Suno or fish on the coasts once in a while. This was quite lucrative, and in combination with roaming around hunting bandits, doing tournaments, building up a small elite knight force and recruiting my companions, trading was an important part of my early game strategy.

So far this seems pretty much impossible. After a while (10 days) I shut down the diplomacy mod economy in the camp menu, but until now, around 15 days into the game, that hasn't really have had any effect either.

Do you have any insight in the way trading (the economy) works in the diplomacy mod, its differences to the native game, and what the effects of turning the mod economy on/off are?

Btw I installed the Diplomacy 4.3. for 1.153 mod version onto my automaticly by steam updated native 1.154 version. Supposely (according to the forum), this should work.
    What are you on about, this isn't the diplomacy "follow up" forum, and this mod is not a follow up to diplomacy.
  3. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Imperial_XI said:
    errm are trees supposed to grow indoors?
    zCdN3RF.jpg

Damn hippies
  4. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

thick1988 said:
    Probably not the best place to ask but, I've been trying to upload the new Beta today while at work. The upload of the 500+mb file only takes about 3 minutes, however it continues to spin after the upload itself is complete. And eventually errors out saying "No file was uploaded"

The file is an RAR file and well within the size limit.

Has anyone dealt with this before?

EDIT: In the mean time I've uploaded it to Game Front File Hosting: http://www.gamefront.com/files/22882399/Swadian+Interregnum+Betav2.rar

I really want to play it, but gamefront for some reason doesn't let people from most countries download from its servers.
  5. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

Nice mod, I very much like how it's shaping up. Good luck.
  6. Does this mod support polished landscapes?

Polished landscapes by Gutekfiutek thread PL updated by Delzaros Can I use this mod with polished landscapes? Will the scenes get messed up?
  7. [OSP][Music] Warband Live Music

Wow, this is amazing!

8. OSP 2D Art Banner Template

Really nice! DL'd
  9. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

thick1988 said:
    It would be really cool if you could make the health bar instead change the full UI from clear and bright to dark, dim, and bloody. To emphasize the fact that you are extremely injured.

You mean like how Call of Duty manages it's "health meter"?
  10. SP Native [WB] Swadian Interregnum 1387 [WIP] (3 Mirrors)

About the poll... How about an "All 3 are important" option?  :smile:
  11. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

If the game does  have options for "cool effects", why doesn't it use them? Is it something that can be toggled or maybe a snippet left from when they were developing the game?
  12. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

Ah, I understand. So the UI can be modified to add almost anything?
  13. Helmet

AnddyiRaynor said:
    mb1rp.jpg

Is pretty similar to it you'd just need to change it a bit and it is from Light and Darkness. Well the image is :wink:

Isn't it from a Dejawolf OSP pack?
  14. Helmet

Hello.

The problem with helmets ported from Medieval 2 Total War is that since they were made with the purpose of having hundreds of units on screen at a time, they are of very low quality... If you do find them keep in mind they will be low-poly and have low-res textures.

Good luck
  15. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

Thanks for the response.
    Sadly, I don't have any 3D experience, can I request help with this one?

Also, I didn't know that about vignetting. It's nice to learn something new.
  16. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

Thanks for the answer, but I sadly didn't understand a word of it. Can you explain better?
  17. B Native Battle Time! - The co-op mod (v1.4 Updated 10/1/12)

Before I try this- Does it work with mods? (prophesy of pendor)
  18. Darker Corners mod in Warband??

Hi, there's this mod Darker Corners for the original M&B (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?topic=76810.0) I like the effect and I want to port it to warband, but I have no idea how to do so. I tried to compare the mod's tex file (user_interface_b.dds) but it's nothing like the one in...
Back
Top Bottom