Search results for query: *

1. Devin Seay

Where Is The Merchant?

Ok, thanks. Can't wait to see the new version.
  2. Devin Seay

Where Is The Merchant?

First of all, I would like to say this mod looks great and you have certainly taken an extra step that most mod makers do not take. This mod is certainly one of the best mods out there. So I just started playing and started the first quest to rack up some money. However, after I took the...
  3. Devin Seay

>> 0.99 M ...the O L D -P U B L I C- Version of 1860s <<

Just finished downloading also. Now lets see what kind of suprises I have. :grin:
  4. Devin Seay

BECOME A SUPPORTER!! (1755/1776/1860s Supporter Pics)

Hello there!

Early American history is my favorite time period spanning from the colonist to the late 1800's, though I do like all history from the Greek Empire on up to modern day. I have played 1860's and the 1755 Old Frontier mod and I love them both. In fact, some of the best mods in my opinion. I would love to support these mods. Count me in.
  5. Devin Seay

jakedasnake said:
    Just out of curiosity, I understand you have families and lives outside of this game, but since it wasnt out for christmas or now the day after, is there a set release date for the next update?

He stated earlier that he is making last minue fixes so the game will be less buggy as possible, so therefore I say it should be out around a day or two, however, your guess is just as good as mine.
  6. Devin Seay

You have to remember guys it's Christmas. Most people will be with their family. It will not kill you to wait one more day.
  7. Devin Seay

I can only surrender?

I think I found out what it was. Due to the fact I fought battle after battle in the holy lands, all of my troops were wounded and couldn't fight, including me.

I noticed that a 34 man army attacked an 65 man army. Problem solved.  :grin:
  8. Devin Seay

I can only surrender?

Ok, so I took a crusade to the holy lands. I started fighting and stuff like that with the crusader states. It's a really awesome option in the game. However, just recently, after going through countless harsh battles, when I come up to the battle screen. It gives me only one option and that is...
  9. Devin Seay

School Shooting in CT leaves several children dead.

Ah, I see it now. No hard feelings mate.
  10. Devin Seay

School Shooting in CT leaves several children dead.

The media is throwing around shootings because they know it will bring back the "gun control" argument in which makes them gain more $$$$$ from stories. However, mass shootings are a different story.

Also at MadVader. I live in the "interior" you speak of, and to let you know, I haven't had any mass shootings in my small town of 16,000.

By the way, Connecticut has a coast. Washington also has a coast.
  11. Devin Seay

Can't Go On A Crusade

Ah, thats what it is. I though I had the latest version. So happen I didn't. Thanks.
  12. Devin Seay

Can't Go On A Crusade

Ok, so I recently downloaded the mod and joined forces with Sicily. Since Sicily has been at peace for some time, I decided to go talk to the King and go to the holy lands. However, when I arrived to the holy lands, none of the lords there accepted me. Nor can I join a battle when they are in...
  13. Devin Seay

Losing Connect When Joining

After doing a deeper research before, I notice this problem occurs with a good size of the community... or were part of the community. The truth is after doing more complex research is that no one really knows the exact problem. However, even more sadely, staff and members have ignored the issue for the most part. Most of these topics have little to no help from any staff or member. There is a solution, although, due to the fact no one is really researching enough, the solution is lost.

I myself, with little knowledge I know of the computer, have tweaked with files and such. No solution. I will continue to tweak with them.

What really needs to happen is a few staff and other members from the community need to start working to find solutions. Compared to other support sites, this one is pretty lacking. I do know this, most likely I will never buy another Mount and Blade game unless it has a good reception for it's single player. I have never ever had such a problem with multiplayer. Thats extremely sad due to the fact there are few if any games that are like Mount and Blade.

Patch after patch goes by, no solution. I do want to thank the people who have in fact tried to help with others. It is very well appreciated. Until a solution is sought, as one person already stated, "It looks like the people with this problem is doomed to oblivion."

Don't get me wrong, I'm not complaining or bashing. I'm just saying, something needs to be done.
  14. Devin Seay

Losing Connect When Joining

Ok, so I bought the full Mount and Blade series a while back. I enjoyed the DLC, Napoleonic Wars, very much. I rarely had a problem with it and if I did it wasn't permenant. However, now I have hit a brick wall. Everytime I launch NW and go to the server list, it stops loading around in which it...
Back
Top Bottom