Search results for query: *

1. dynasyhan

Player Suggestions and Feature Discussion

soulmata said:
    Well, think about it. Why would you want the armor of some dead guy? After all, it didn't save him.

Because his blacksmith isn't as skilled as ours! At our capital university we hired the best of the best of the best smith to craft our gears! :smile:
  2. dynasyhan

siege tower not moving

or Soulmata could just ... let us with high enough engineering to build a cute looking catapult to smash open a big hole in the castle wall so our troops can charge in...  :grin:
  3. dynasyhan

Native Expansion .623 released - major Dark Knight improvements, better quests!

[quote author=soulmata] Dark Knights invasion time pushed up. They will invade randomly between day 240 and 300.
    [/quote]

4. dynasyhan

maybe he would like to collect the king's crown or broken sword as a victory trophy to hang it in his castle hall!  :mrgreen:
  5. dynasyhan

Bug Reports and Player Feedback

Lately I've been encountered this weird bug. Whenever I talked to my companion, Jinnai, and asked him to let me see his equipment, my PC hangs and I had to do a hard reboot. All other companions are ok, no freeze, just Jinnai. It's funny now all my companions are equipped with better gears and only Jinnai is still wearing his original gears. I'm too scared to talk to him to upgrade his gears! LoL
  6. dynasyhan

Most Powerful Nation Debate

My nation, Calradia, is the most powerful. My army is consist of:

Vaegir, Khergits , Nords, Swadia, Rhodoks, and Sarranid soldiers.  :mrgreen:
  7. dynasyhan

yah i love doing solo in warband :smile: in my games I went for female commoner so I can start out with nothing and start building up to unify Soulmata's lands!
  8. dynasyhan

Alas, I already tried talking to travelers but they don't have the option to look for those 2 companions after I selected the choice to ask about my companions. And talking to the hostile kings don't give the option to ask for companions because the quest has auto failed and so the hostile king/lord didn't have these choices "about the quest you gave me..." to choose when I talked to him.

In my notes, it said these 2 companions' whereabouts are unknown.
    If this is a native bug, can you edit the scripts to not auto fail the quest when war is declared?
    I tried talking to the ransom broker thinking my companions became prisoners to those hostile lords but wasn't able to.
  9. dynasyhan

Here is a noob suggestion: :smile:

Instead of going hostile against a random faction to get your first fief or joining factions and revolting against it to start your new kingdom, if a solo player is without fiefs & ties to any faction, and when he is powerful enough (minimum 300 renown; for example), one of the companions will give a player a quest by telling him "while on my adventure I saw this fortress occupied by bandits.." and so the player can go find and conquer this normal castle (which can be randomly generated on the map like bandit hideouts did) and use it as a starting base of operation for his kingdom! Then once that fortress reached over average prosperity, other faction's ruler will declare war to attempt to get it (kinda like a faction ruler making threats sometimes demanding certain castles from the player or face a war with them).
  10. dynasyhan

Both of my companions are lost permanently. This is due to lending companions to lords/kings of another faction and then my faction's ruler declare war on theirs. Quests to lend companions to them failed immediately and my companions are nowhere to be found. It's been more than 100 days now and my companions aren't coming back to my party. I'm unable to find them in taverns.

Until this is fixed I'll just refuse all future "lend me your companion" quests.  :sad:
  11. dynasyhan

Companions

while camping your army you can change game settings to disable companion clashes at each other.
  12. dynasyhan

Give me your ideas for Castle improvements

Add more soldiers patrolling the street... old castle looks like it's nearly desserted! lol  :mrgreen:
  13. dynasyhan

Is this mod dead?

soulmata said:
    NO! Not dead!

lol 2 months ago when I read this I thought you were being sarcastic!  :smile:
    came back 2 days ago, you made me reinstalled the game again, to play the new version! hehehe
  14. dynasyhan

yes i installed the siege pack as recommended in the installation thread. If it's not compatible they should remove it from the suggestion on the install thread. :smile:
  15. dynasyhan

I did a new installation of this Beta release and encountered some of the following bugs (sorry if this has already reported, i'm too lazy to browse back the last 36 pages):

-The tavern is gone... whenever I visited a capital city and chose to enter tavern, I ended up outside near the castle entrance.
    -When I click enter to Castle, I got in a tavern instead, with no tavern npc inside, just a guard.
    -Regular Castle happen to look like a stable. I came in to speak to a lady and the way to leave was downstairs, which has horses down there next to a door which I thought was the exit, but using it warp me back to the previous room I was in with that lady.
  16. dynasyhan

I thought the only way to hire assassins/mercenaries to take out another lord is becoming king. But I've been getting ambushed by those hirelings and the "note" said they were hired by other lords. So how come other lords can hire merc but I can't? :sad:
  17. dynasyhan

Developer Blog

No please don't add that penalty in. The game would be less fun if everything has to be specific. But if that penalty will be added later then give us the ability to whip/threaten those "fingers-sore excuse" archers to continue doing their best with or we'll execute them for under-performing!  :mrgreen:
  18. dynasyhan

How to create kingdom in brutality???

It would be nice if we can get battering rams to smash the gate :smile:
  19. dynasyhan

Developer Blog

In addition to McButter's suggestion, I think some dialogues for kings who lost their lands/titles and became lord should stop thinking they're kings.
  20. dynasyhan

Do lords get banished in this mod?

faction leaders also get banished on defeat.
    i think it's funny when I beat everyone (united all factions into one empire under my rule), the remaining enemy leaders/lords were labeled themselves "outlaws"... :grin:
Back
Top Bottom