Search results for query: *

1. Glitch in .952

Or, if you're me, ctrl+f4 to kill the guys on the other side of walls.
  2. Mount&Blade Version 0.955 is Released!

Zaro, you do know this game is an RPG, right?
  3. Front page update...

whitewolfmxc said:
    well the version isnt even the most current one on the front page LOL

That's because they only update stable versions on the front page.
  4. do npc's ever couch on purpose?

Turn the combat AI up.
  5. Woes Me! They looted MY FIEF!!

If you're going for realism then the messenger would probably catch up to you a few days after the village has burned to the ground.
  6. Troop Map Speed Chart

Troops with high athletics move faster on the map without horses, rather than with. One of my characters, alone, tops at about 11-12 without a ride, and about 4-5 with one.
  7. Where can I download .808?

I found it on my first search. Look harder, or smarter.
  8. Interesting auto-calculating system...

This is what happens when you take a bunch of footmen against cavalry.
  9. Cattle mission problem

NPC armies are not bound by the same rules as the played. They don't need the food, they just want to be dicks to see if you'd actually do it. While you're off getting the cows they're all laughing at the thousands you'll have to spend, and the hundreds that they'll reward you. I accepted this mission once, completed it, was promptly ripped off, never took it again.
  10. Cattle mission problem

zmeda said:
    Zephran said:
    If they can't use it, try making them good enough for it first?
    You...MISS THE POINT!!!

Yeah people, it's annoying. My character isn't deaf, nor a retard to be shouted at to get the message.

Well, if you repeatedly try to give them things that they can't use, that they have already told you they can't use, then your character must have some sort of disability, neh? "Durrrrrr take dis horsey!" "I can't use it!" "Durrrrr take dis horsey.."

If you have to be told more than once..
  11. How do you complete a cattle delivery quest?

Steal/buy cattle, click on cattle, tell cattle to go, stand in the opposite direction that you want the cattle to go, don't lose them as you direct them to the target. As soon as they reach the target lord/town, you win.
  12. ...

Press backspace next time you're in a fight. Be amazed.
  13. Cattle mission problem

If they can't use it, try making them good enough for it first?
  14. Rhodocks.

I'm probably going to join up with them on my next play through, but I'm probably going to take some Vaegirs with me and train them in their fine archery. I don't much care for crossbows.
  15. Bug/Glitch/Quirk List Revisited

I've never had any problems with the party cap. Of course, I'm pouring renown from every orifice, so I guess that's why I can trot around with a few hundred knights and still have room for more.
  16. Rhodocks.

Nerpok said:
    In my game (.950.. have to start again :sad:) the Khergits are about to wipe out the veagirs... I was with the nords and they declared peace with the veagirs :sad: and they're the only ones who can beat the Khergits

(Swads: 1200 Kher:2200~ Nords :2400~ Rhod:1700~ Va:850~)

And what does any of that have to do with anything in this thread?
  17. Enemy prisoner heros

On occasion members of your faction will want to buy your captured lords, as well, when you start talking to them.
  18. Rhodocks.

I don't know why everyone goes on and on about how great Rhodock Spearmen are at tearing down calvalry. They fall to my knights just as fast as everyone else.
  19. Version 0.951 Bug reports

I saved my game just before one of the Nord lords (Who were recently wiped out) switched sides to the Swadians. After that the screen goes white and crashed to the desktop, no matter what, each time I load it. Game cannot be continued.
  20. Small suggestion.

I propose getting rid of 'Manual Activation' and replacing it with something else. I'm getting sick of seeing everyone begging everyone else for the most recent crack (in other forums,) and 'Manual Activation' seems to be the way they're all doing it.
Back
Top Bottom