Search results for query: *

1. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

awesome! are there any pre- main event battles?
  2. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Awesome so when is the next event? and what teamspeak do you use?
  3. Army of Habsburg Event [Thursday in one week]

well now that i see this.... duh
  4. Army of Habsburg Event [Thursday in one week]

hey I am late is event still on?!?!!?!?!??!!??!
  5. Brandenburg-Prussia Army Event

Hey I am a random player would I be welcome to the next event?
  6. North & South: First Manassas [OPEN ALPHA RELEASED]

I keep hearing that you don't need Napoleonic Wars to play this yet every time I run the installer it says NW is needed but not detected.. help?
  7. 28th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry *Recruiting*

Jonny321 said:
    Sabier said:
    Before you read my registration info I must stress that I will NOT get NW until either this weekend or the next.. but once I do I will strive to be a most worthy soldier in this regiment!!

In game name: Sabier
    Steam name: Sabier
    Where do you live?: Madrid, Spain
    Have you read the rules and will you follow them?: Yes
    Why do you want to join the 28th?: I am looking for a cooperative english speaking regiment open to new comers
    Do you have ts?: yes
    Will you be active?: I cannot say 100% active but mininum 80%

Optional(I'm just curious lol)
    Are you related to anyone from the civil war?: no
    Accepted and welcome! just get NW as soon as you can :smile: you'll miss this weeks events but don't worry about it :wink:

Thank you for the opportunity to fight sir! I shall notify you as to when i have NW!
  8. 28th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry *Recruiting*

Before you read my registration info I must stress that I will NOT get NW until either this weekend or the next.. but once I do I will strive to be a most worthy soldier in this regiment!!

In game name: Sabier
    Steam name: Sabier
    Where do you live?: Madrid, Spain
    Have you read the rules and will you follow them?: Yes
    Why do you want to join the 28th?: I am looking for a cooperative english speaking regiment open to new comers
    Do you have ts?: yes
    Will you be active?: I cannot say 100% active but mininum 80%

Optional(I'm just curious lol)
    Are you related to anyone from the civil war?: no
  9. Native Battle Event

Hey I was thinking of all these Line Battle events happening in Napoleonic Wars I thought players like myself who do not have NW could form up to have one massive Native event. Maybe a Rhodok shield wall vs a Sarannid charge or a Nord assault on a swadian castle, etc.. what do you guys think?  ...
  10. CONQUEST Preview and DL links Beta 2.3 RELEASED!

Alright awesome!  btw Some players from Secession are trying to make a line battle again (it's a civil war mod) so head over there and check it out!
  11. Want to play conquest WITH other people?

Bivan said:
    I can't see any server working on this mod. But your steam group members are often in game. So what's wrong with it?

When I joined the group I was told official servers (for mod) were down and the mod dead... NW has killed everything
  12. Want to play conquest WITH other people?

Sirdur13 said:
    sirwho said:
    Good news, I've created a steam group for CONQUEST, so now its easy to find people who are interested in the mod and coordinate gameplay! Just join the group and test the mod the way it was meant to be played....with other people! :lol:

Awesome idea, I will make sure to invite some people who are interested!

Hey can you add me? my user on steam is Sabier
  13. CONQUEST Preview and DL links Beta 2.3 RELEASED!

sirwho said:
    Alright Beta 2.3 is out! See changelog at the end of the OP for details.

EU server is up! check it out folks! :wink:

Hey i just installed the mod and I see no servers EU or NA for this game (I browsed through the entire list) I am EU player btw.

Also I am on war band 1.153  does that affect anything?
  14. Community Expansion

but what about the non-steam users of this mod?
  15. EU server events

So hey I'm completely new to the forums (registered because of this mod :D)  I just thought this thread should be useful for players like me who live in Europe. I am downloading the mod right now and I understand the servers are up 24/7 but as for the line battles I am not entirely sure about so...
  16. Does anyone play this online?

hey I'm downloading this tonight and can't wait to play this tomorrow night!!! can anybody point me in the direction to a regiment? Also I live in Spain so what time would 21 CET be for me?
  17. Want to play conquest WITH other people?

Bivan said:
    So...there is NO WAY to play this mod without Steam? I have Steam account, but my M&B is not steam-versioned.

same!
Back
Top Bottom