Search results for query: *

1. Lord_Adam

Crashing everytime I exit a battle

I'm running the game via steam, and every single time I exit a battle, my game crashes.
  2. Lord_Adam

Friend getting terrible ping on servers

My friend lives on the west coast US and he can't play on the GK servers without getting 300+ ping and a one second delay. What is going on? He has a good internet connecting and a decent router.
  3. Lord_Adam

Steamworks Key Too Big

Don't you love it when we're told that it's steams problem, and we waste hours trying to connect to their support site trying to find a solution and contact them. Oh, and then 24 hours later we're told that it's actually Taleworld's problem? ******** brilliant.

Regardless, I'm happy it's being looked into.

Also, Galerius has a point. We are having trouble activating the entire game, not certain parts of it. Unless you meant that we will have the multiplayer code before the singleplayer, but that doesn't make sense either because you need the singleplayer code in order to input the multiplayer code thereafter. So ...
  4. Lord_Adam

Steamworks Key Too Big

What they all said.
  5. Lord_Adam

Steam Serial Key

That link does not work. How many times is this going to take, we've all done this 20+ times and it gives us a 5 character code!!!
  6. Lord_Adam

Steamworks Key Too Big

That doesn't show us **** all, I'm having the same problem as him, as well as 20 other people on steam right now. It is sending us the wrong ****ing key.
  7. Lord_Adam

Steam Serial Key

I just read that post and it explains nothing in how to activate it. I followed the steps on the diagram with red instructions on it and it still gives me a 5 character code, that of which I cannot use.
  8. Lord_Adam

Steam Serial Key

Just bought the game with steam, but the serial key has 5 characters instead of the 4 the ingame launcher asks for. Help? Also, I did use the search function and it said I had to activate the game with steam first, then get the in game serial key, but I don't know how to do that.
  9. Lord_Adam

Spamming v. Skilled: The difference.

It depends on the user, if you just block with a shield and don't kickslash you're ****ed against a 2h user, to put it lightly.

That being said I've seen archers with good KD ratios, it just depends on how good they are at the role.
  10. Lord_Adam

Yeah, I was just called a spammer for shooting arrows.

lol?
  11. Lord_Adam

You can't just keep swinging at a guy hoping that one shot is going to kill him, it doesn't work. If you are fighting a guy with another two handed weapon and you try that, then he's just going to step back and chop you across the head and one shot you as you try and chamber again.

That being said, if you facehug a guy with a shield and just keep swinging, he's going to die 90% of the time, at least from what I've seen. It's because 2 handed weapons are flawed. If you tried that in reality you would be blocked and stabbed in the gut. What needs to be done is either slow down the swing speed of the two handed weapons or make it so if they are blocked there is a knock back effect, to prevent people from aimlessly swinging and owning sword and board users.

However, all these guys running around with no shield out is free meat if you play as an archer <.<
  12. Lord_Adam

How to use the custom branded horse?

All I get when I purchase the horse is a black banner, not the one I have selected via the start of the game. Do I have to export some sort of image? Thanks ~ Adam
  13. Lord_Adam

3 Factions against us... HELP

Start your own kingdom and help the other 3 factions take out your King.

Make sure you get a big army first though :razz:.
  14. Lord_Adam

Siege Defense, 750 vs 123 troops is this possible?

Depends how your armor is too.

Anything but heavy chain and plate, and preferably 2 shields unless your an archer, I would say your sort of ****ed.

However if you can plant all of your archers in a tower and put your infrantry on the stairs to the top you can win and jump down from it when you need to run.
  15. Lord_Adam

I'm in deep trouble.

Yeah the main problem is that you have to fight in rags when you try to break out of an enemy castle. Only things that I can suggest is that you get your power throw high and get your throwing up as well. Hide in jutting out portions of the castle wall from the archers/throwers, kill the guys w/ your staff and then grab their weapons.

Other than that, take the castle over.
  16. Lord_Adam

Nords need a buff.

Nate said:
    Lord_Adam said:
    Once again the problem isn't that the player can't succeed with the nords, it's that when they player is fighting the nords they get ass ****ed if cavalry so much as touches them.

Clarification: If the Nordic infantry is not tightly packed (basically, if it's AI controlled).

Clarification: If you fight the nords with decent cavalry you win.
  17. Lord_Adam

Insanely l33t steppe bandits

You can do what the guy above me is saying, or just hire a **** ton of recruits.

14 Bandits vs 40 recruits usually will end up in a win for you. Find a hill, spread them out, and have them wait at the top of it. When the cavalry comes, bring them closer together and when the bandit's horses stop, kill them.

Also if they are hitting you for so much damage, may I inquire what armor you're using?
  18. Lord_Adam

Nords need a buff.

Once again the problem isn't that the player can't succeed with the nords, it's that when they player is fighting the nords they get ass ****ed if cavalry so much as touches them.
  19. Lord_Adam

Nords need a buff.

You're all saying "bawww the huscarls r strong" ...

What huscarls? I just finished taking over the entire nord kingdom and I think I saw 3 in their last castle.
  20. Lord_Adam

Nords need a buff.

The point is not that the player plays like **** with the nords, it's the fact that the npc does.

Back
Top Bottom