Search results for query: *

1. I REALLY want to know exactly what campaign AI does!

I did a bunch of research on this and i found out it was changed in some patches and the information is very scarce. Anyone here know anything about it? Like what it does when set to poor/good
  2. Seeking to join a very active, populated regiment!

Looking to sell my body to a regiment with a lot of people, who take part in line battles very, very often. I'm looking for numbers, i dont care about your skill
  3. Please Open All Perm. Bans, We sorry :'(

I was banned for a reason i dont even recall about a year ago.... I dont know what they need to unban me nor do i care. As far as im concerned any server that wants to perma ban players FOREVER should rightfully stay half populated.... I'm sure there are thousands on the banlist that could actually be filling those empty spots with a lesson learned.
  4. Banned from US NW BATTLE SERVER

I heard this is where i go to ge unbanned, can you please let me play on your servers? I have always been respectfull and even though im not part of your clan id like to play, if you dont mind :D  llle_Invoker_XxX i think was the name i had
  5. I really want to find a large, disciplined and mature regiment.

I dont know where to look, i just got the game about 3 days ago and i love it, i hate i arrived so late, but if any large mature reg's are recruiting, plz let me in :D
Back
Top Bottom