Search results for query: *

1. [University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

That should be quite obvious. Yes I did.
  2. [University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

I never tried shares - It went like this:

- I went to the bank of Roma (I'm a papal vas- "officer  :razz:")
    - I purchased one bond for 5000, got the item.
    - I waited a lot of time
    - Went back to the banker on multiple occasions, doesn't give me money, no dialogue option to demand my money, nor any forseeable way to get my darn 15k.

EDIT: I didn't just stand and wait, if that's how it sounds. Had multiple lord battles and lootings. I still have the bond item in my inventory, if that helps - Do I have to equip it or something? What I'm asking is what is supposed to happen once you come back to the same city banker after 4 weeks? Because that doesn't happen. I want my money!
  3. [University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Captured Joe said:
    I suggest talking with the Bank guy again.
    There's no additional option or anything, I just have the usual options (buy more bonds, take a lawn, silver insurance, stock market and explaination). Is some kind of thing supposed to trigger automatically?
  4. [University] - Minimods & Guides & Strategies

Sorry for being a complete newbie, but, can someone explain how to get your money back AFTER you got a government bond and the 4 week thing passed?
  5. [Police Station] - Bug Reports & Changelog

Long time lurker of the forums. Enjoyed this mod so much that I'd thought I'd contribute:

When travelling to the upper-left or upper-right sections in the boulevard (Roma, so far, but haven't tried it with other cities yet), Each time I step on a fair area (not an EXACT spot) - CTD, no error msg or any forseeable reason.

When viewing that irishman companion's items, patrick I believe, something in the lines of "cant find mesh boots-invisible" pops up. You still trade with him, though - and then when you exit the trade menu - permafreeze, but not an automatic CTD. Might be a screw up in my game only.

PM me for any questions.

Cheers.
Back
Top Bottom