Search results for query: *

• Users: Xeroth
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Xeroth

RIP.

I have put atleast 100 hours of gameplay in to this mod, I even tried learning some mod stuff before giving up. If Lynores is really gone then I will continue to play this mod through its annoying crashing and bugs but damn, Lynores, shoulda' passed this mod on before leaving. Hope you come...
  2. Xeroth

Rome Total Warband (Mod Idea)

Before you damn me and rant, this is merely but an idea/concept I am releasing to modders in search of mod ideas. I am not a modder. This mod would allow you to spawn in control of a castle already in your position. From that castle you can recruit and train soldiers, starting from militia, to...
  3. Xeroth

3éme Régiment d'Infanterie Légère "3eVolt" [NA]

Don't rage-comment about the name change, point out errors or problems to me through PRIVATE MESSAGE. History of the 3e is spread out, scattered, and hard to find. Fractions of the information will be shared here, although the fully story is unknown. The 3 th(3éme)  Infantry Regiment was a...
  4. Xeroth

The Highlander Brigade, a north american coalition

The Highlander Brigade is a coalition for Napoleonic Wars, the coalition strives fourth to have one a community that is troll free and a fun yet serious community. The Highlander Brigade has a series of events we attend, and all those who join are welcome to attend as well, we even attend our...
  5. Xeroth

NW Completed The Scottish Brigade events [NA]

Thanks to Warbawz for hosting great, lag-free and trusty servers. Friday, 8PM EST The Scottish Brigade Friday linebattle is hosted and paid for by the 79th and its neighboring regiments. The Scottish Brigade coalition strives forward to host a troll-free and fun filled environment to have...
  6. Xeroth

Fairwell to Taleworlds

Mount and Blade: Warband was a great experience from the start, and I fell in love with Mount and Musket almost instantly. I love the Taleworlds community and everything, but all great runs come to a stop. Since most people have transported over to FSE then I guess life is moving along and I...
  7. Xeroth

79th Regiment of Foot "Cameron Highlanders"

Our *official* linebattle record is 30-0 Unofficial linebattle record is 14-3. Our website This thread consists of more then one post. (Look below this one) REGIMENTAL HISTORY Napoleonic Era _______________________________ The regiment was raised as the 79th Regiment of Foot (Cameronian...
  8. Xeroth

79th Regiment of Foot "Cameron Highlanders"

Delete please
  9. Xeroth

Signature for the public

fail
  10. Xeroth

NW Completed delete

Delete
  11. Xeroth

Delete

Delete
  12. Xeroth

Byes and grievances

Nevermind
  13. Xeroth

[79th] Cameron Field Battery

Moved http://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=647.0
  14. Xeroth

Header/Signature for you guys.

Made you guys a signature for the mod! (and a header) if you wish. - HEADER - - Signature - [url=http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/mods/3745/#content][url] Enjoy.
  15. Xeroth

Signature Collection [WIP] [Constantly Updating!]

Xeroth's mod signatures, headers, and regiment signature collection! Feel free to message me if you want one for your own mod/regiment! I also do headers. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT MOD SUGGESTIONS! I do Warband mods as well.   Summary ___________ Well, looking through a couple of mods on the...
  16. Xeroth

Map help question

Hello, community. I am here to ask a question that someone may be able to help me with. I recently started working on a map for a mod I like, but have ran in to an error. I placed a building that took a very long time to make and I added so much scenery, from beds to tables with plates, etc. A...
  17. Xeroth

delete

. delete, joke went way too far
  18. Xeroth

Ban

Player: 66te_Col_Gedizz Date: 11/4/12 11:52 Eastern Standard Time NW_Official_US_1 Ban request proof : He says the N word twice, he even says "F*** you" alot, as well as spammed.
  19. Xeroth

Help/Question

I recently played the mod c-Rpg for native Mount and Blade: Warband, and I freaking fell IN LOVE with the armor. So I come to ask a question that maybe one of for you modders can help me out with. Is it possible to take the armor from one mod and put it in another? For example putting a chest...
  20. Xeroth

79th Groupfighting server (ReOpened)

The 79th Groupfighting server is hosted and paid for by the 79th. We use the server hoster Warbawz and we thank you all for playing our server, it's what keeps us paying. (; PLEASE, read this. Lazy? Contact AsianP here : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jjermiahgodeaux - OUR MAPS - "Egyptian...
Back
Top Bottom