Search results for query: *

1. st1ckman

Custom Troops Discussion

I may just be dumb but i'm a bit confused. I accidentally clicked accept when editing the gear for one of the custom troops and didnt equip them with what I wanted. But when I talk to the unit again in my party there is no option to edit their gear again. Am I missing something or do you have to do something else other than talk to them again to edit it after doing it once?
    You have to be near the mercenary guild or near a owned fief (castle or town)
  2. st1ckman

Ajutor .....

Salut,scuze pentru raspunsul intarziat nu am mai intrat demult pe aici.
    Conteaza foarte mult daca faci un companion sa fie vasal sa aiba leadership-ul si pathfinding-ul ridicate sa zicem un 7 cel putin ca el sa adune multe trupe nu conteaza cate castele ii dai el o sa ramana tot la 30-40 de oamenii din cauza asta,mai bine incearca sa recrutezi altii lorzi din celelante regate.
  3. st1ckman

Perisno is Recruiting

I could help with some scenes i'm not too good or fast but i can try to do some if you need.
  4. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Hello guys i had a little problem few days ago,i was doing the quest for the Third Legion and after the battle with the Ral'Duin Assassins and their mercenaries i got the other quest but when i got out on the map i looked on the Abandoned Stronghold and i saw a party or it was in the stronghold i don't remember exactly...they had in the party Ral'Duin,few assassins of Ral'duin and one mercenary but suddenly the game crashed,when i tried to reload the game closed without any crash when it was loading the map....i used the backup save and it worked but after that whenever i entered a battle the game just freezed and after few seconds it closes without any error....did anyone had a similar problem?
  5. st1ckman

[BUGS] Support Thread for v3.9

There must be some lords who haven't been defeated,that's why they are not destroyed,after they will be gone they should be destroyed
  6. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Can someone explain me why the guys in the right corner are staying like that during the siege? I was attacking Vinica and seems quite odd they don't give a **** about the guys on the top of the wall  :lol:
  7. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Then i don't know,i'm gonna give a quick test to see if the same it's happening to me,try autocalc anyway
  8. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Leonion mentioned it's a bug and can't do nothing about it,try to avoid sieges with ladders when you have dwarves in you armies,that's all i know
  9. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

what version do you use?
  10. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Well you can play the mod without any problems there are few bugs around here and there but nothing game breaking you can play it without any problem that's my suggestion
  11. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Hey Leonion i don't know if this was mentioned before,in my current playthrough i'm a Falcon vassal and i was awarded with Falconwatch,here it's the thing when you besiege it,says there must be a siege tower but when you enter there is only a ladder,that's not a problem if i attack it,but when i defend it the enemies are not going to attack just staying there waiting for the "siege tower" to get on the castle:smile:) Here are some screeshots https://ibb.co/dtiPDJ , https://ibb.co/kpT20y , the ladder is in front of me but i couldn't take it on the screenshot,the enemies are just gonna stay there waiting for their death :wink:.... sorry for my english but it's not my native language  :grin:
  12. st1ckman

Perisno Mod Bug Reports

No one forces you to play if you do not like it, there are a lot of other mods you can play,don't be so salty,you should say thanks to Leonion because he's spending his free time doing this mod.
  13. st1ckman

Any land beyond the D'shar Desert?

Well in the lore it's told that the Singalians are coming from that desert,anything else i don't know
  14. st1ckman

I cant leave the al aziz mines

try to go on the edge of the map and when will show you to leave area press the action buton
  15. st1ckman

Media/Screenshots

Yeah,this guys are insane,15 of them make massacre,i don't want to think when they are upgraded  :iamamoron:
  16. st1ckman

Media/Screenshots

Now this is what i call a good prisoners stack  :twisted:
    https://ibb.co/mEDTYy
  17. st1ckman

SP Native Evlat 1.21

It's should be in a chest near the house in the middle of the island
  18. st1ckman

Best 1-Handed Weapon [In yall's opinion]

The Morningstar it's the best weapon of choice in my opinion,can crush through block,piercing damage,1h/2h i find it very versatile,no enemy with shield or anything else can stand against you,or a army of mens with morningstars,so i think that's rocks!!! :twisted: :twisted:
  19. st1ckman

The Training Dummy - Discoveries (WARNING: SPOILERS!)

What is with the grave of Annabe Lee or something like that? is a quest or something?
Back
Top Bottom