Search results for query: *

• Users: gerrin07
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. gerrin07

Changing vassal relations when giving a fief

So I'm trying to change the relation of the value that occurs when you give a fief to one of your vassals. I managed to go into module_scripts.py and change the line(val_clamp, ":relation_with_liege_change", -1, 3),  from -1, 3 but no visible changed happened in game. Is there a different line I...
  2. gerrin07

Look for an story partner

The name says it all. I'm bored waiting for school to start so I decided to write a story based in Calradia, and anyone wanting to participate is welcome. 
  3. gerrin07

15th troop tree

So once a fraction reaches stage III how long does it take before new troops show up, and does the troop tree in the kingdom reports upadate to the new troops.
  4. gerrin07

Pope summons

Exactly what does this mean, I get a pop saying the pope wants me to go to him, but when I show up there's nothing
  5. gerrin07

Crusades

I was just wondering if it is possible for the player to start one on his own
  6. gerrin07

Ports and Beaches

It seems in 3.0 that once I sail to ether a port or beach from Zendar im stranded because I cant interact back with it icon to get sailing again.
  7. gerrin07

Personal Castle problem

For some reason the stone material for my personal castle is at stuck at 76\80 and the tools are stuck at 26/30, and I cant add to them even though I have 10 units in my inventory. The timber filled all the way without a problem.
  8. gerrin07

Lives Lost in the Sand

Since me and my friend have some free time we decided to write a story. Now unlike many AARS/storys on here we intend to finish ,as a sign of good faith we have completed 5 chapters in advance so with out further ado I present Lives Lost In the Sand The Forever Forgotten Chapter 1 Odilon...
  9. gerrin07

Kingdom Declares war

Well i was playing and my own kingdom declared war by its self, and I'm sure the other kingdom didn't declare war on us
  10. gerrin07

decrease renown

hey i was jusk asking if there was a way to decrease it ,reason being that right now I'm playing as the sarranids and i just been elected Marshall  and my 1st thought was i need narra the major trading hub but when i took it instead everybody was inclined to give to emir dhiyul even when i got...
  11. gerrin07

Vaegirs Owning

i was asking if any had a moment when a fraction got so powerful the whole map declared war on them.
  12. gerrin07

Cavran raiding<Poductive enterprise

Hey i was training up my garrison by hunting down some sea raiders by patrolling around the hideout when i saw a vaegir caravan who was heading to thir any right when i was about to attack since my budget wasn't the best cause my ironworks in curaw,and,Wercheg,and pravan were closed since the...
  13. gerrin07

Night vs archers

i was just asking if the time of day/darkess effects archers accuracy
  14. gerrin07

Hakim the bloodthristy

Jun 30,1257-Jamier'the Golden eagle was bringing his his elite eagles along with some newly recruited sarrinds to the cold shores of the north to train them in hopes that someday they will to become part of Jamiers Golden eagles. But 1st they have to prove themselves by fighting the strongest...
  15. gerrin07

Holy archers

I was just wondering if ai archers every run out of bolts/arrows because right now as i type im seigeing ype and the defenders have been raining down death for like 15 min give or take
  16. gerrin07

No love for the Sarranid

Now i been looking though the boards lately and i noticed few people have Sarranid  as their frav fraction,and why does it seem like theres never a AAR about them. It always seems to be a noble with and army of knights mowing  down anyone in the way.Or a group of battle hardened huscarls but...
  17. gerrin07

Mount and Blade Lore

I was wondering if anyone could provide way more mount and blade lore than the game gives cause(real or not doesn't matter ) there doesn't seems to be end to AARs but how calradia was shaped and formed it looks like no one knows for Ex:how did the empire fall apart why it did,where did the...
  18. gerrin07

Siege help

I was just wanted to ask a simple question out sieges because i remember or at (least i think i did)that in MB when ever you would siege and a lord was close by he would help you siege it,so when i saw the suggest a action option in WB i jumped for joy. Now my plan was to tell a lord to siege a...
  19. gerrin07

Marriage bug

Right now I'm planning on becoming king in my current game with my hero,Rolf Snow and in order to gain right to rule i tired to marry lord aeric sister with a renown rating of 246, but when ever i ask she says that before we marry she whats to see me gain more esteem(don't noe if that's how you...
Back
Top Bottom