Search results for query: *

1. gerrin07

Changing vassal relations when giving a fief

Really well that makes sense. Thank you and  sorry for the late reply.
  2. gerrin07

Changing vassal relations when giving a fief

So I'm trying to change the relation of the value that occurs when you give a fief to one of your vassals. I managed to go into module_scripts.py and change the line(val_clamp, ":relation_with_liege_change", -1, 3),  from -1, 3 but no visible changed happened in game. Is there a different line I...
  3. gerrin07

Look for an story partner

Only thing really is that the character be based in Calradia. Their role or fraction can be anything, I would obviously want characters to meet eventually but I guess it's not a necessity.
  4. gerrin07

Yea that is a pretty good idea, sounds like a plan lets hope people decide to join.
  5. gerrin07

The name says it all. I'm bored waiting for school to start so I decided to write a story based in Calradia, and anyone wanting to participate is welcome. 
  6. gerrin07

(S) Calradia 1050 A.D.: Mercenary Uprising mod (Old Thread)

I like to say we are progressing slowy but surely. We were being hammered by the Sarranids I mean I couldn't even rebuild my warband cause every single one of our villages was in flames, but due to the heroics of Aldermann Alfgar and my champions we retook Starfall and pushed them out of our land. 
  7. gerrin07

Those armors are looking good, the Eastern Province is definitely my favorite fraction to fight using my Kelton warband.
  8. gerrin07

It might have just been the save, I started a new game and so far none of the same bugs
  9. gerrin07

It occurred around day 45 and I made no changes to the files, it started in Vagiers towns then one by one each town suffered from the and im not sure when the food stopped giving morale.

10. gerrin07

Food has stop giving me morale so even though I have food in my inventory the game doesn't give me my morale boost, also cities have no items in any of their vendors so these are save breaking bugs.
  11. gerrin07

15th troop tree

Does the Agonic order advance n stages too.
  12. gerrin07

15th troop tree

So once a fraction reaches stage III how long does it take before new troops show up, and does the troop tree in the kingdom reports upadate to the new troops.
  13. gerrin07

Pope summons

I guess its a bug becasue I do go talk to him and nothing new happens, maybe its cause im not a high enough rank to enter.
  14. gerrin07

Pope summons

Exactly what does this mean, I get a pop saying the pope wants me to go to him, but when I show up there's nothing
  15. gerrin07

Crusades

I was just wondering if it is possible for the player to start one on his own
  16. gerrin07

Ports and Beaches

It seems in 3.0 that once I sail to ether a port or beach from Zendar im stranded because I cant interact back with it icon to get sailing again.
  17. gerrin07

Main Topic

So which troops will have the armors from CWE and can we only get them from crusaders camps.
  18. gerrin07

Lives Lost in the Sand

Odilion Pov (First Person pov)
    I shrug my shoulders to the news of the Men being promoted. The only thing I’m interested in is seeing my arrow sink into the skin of a Majihin. I begin to sharpen my arrow as I wait for the hour to end and head into the scorching desert to defeat our enemy. I was almost killed the other night and I plan to seek revenge. The Archer I spat with at the arrival of the Mercs walks toward me.
    "So can you try not to get killed so quickly I don’t want to be blamed for your actions”, He laughs at his words. “Can you try to shut up no one deserves to smell what flows from your mouth. “
    He smirks, “Wow that’s the best you got?” My ears haven’t heard such a weak comeback in so long." My stare at him with sharp eyes "How would you like an arrow to the throat then instead?" I speak with grring tone. Faynax comes over, “Both of you calm yourself we are comrades not enemies."
    He then extend his hand to the archer "Faynax" He says with a smile. The Archer slowly shakes his hand "Talonieus but everyone calls me Talon."
    Faynax nods then gestures to me "This is my friend Odilon" Talon nods, "I’m aware of that.” Faynax notices something by look over Talon's back
    "My friend you don’t have your bow and quiver" He pats his shoulder a little hard "You should get that. “Talon smirks "Yes I should."
    He then turns and walks away. "Alright gunna head and get some food you coming?”
    I give him a nod then follow him out. After eating with Faynax and suit myself with my Little scale Mail armor and my bronze pointed arrows tucked in my Quiver alongside my steel bow and line up with the rest of the men to wait for orders. Faynax stands in the back with other heavily armored men while I and the archer are near the front line. I wipe sweat from my brow and think to myself "How many will die in the first night in the make shift hell of sand?"
    Of course I hope none but I know it’s going to happen and expect it, I only hope it’s not anyone on known.
    Nizar Pov (Second person Pov)
    You ride up to the gate examining the assembled men, you see a mixture of fear and excitement on the men’s faces. As to be expected, you think to yourself but you’re soon expelled from your thoughts by a loud gruff voice followed by the soft pad of horse feet on the scorching desert sand. "Look alive and at least stand like soldiers now, squad Phoenix has the distinct honor of riding ahead the vanguard in a scouting party so fill up your canteens and get ready to head out, I’ll lead the Calvary while my associate here"
    He stop his horse beside me and grabs my shoulder "Will lead the archers and while Faynax will command the infantry"
    Nuam clicks his heels and starts to move ahead of the men forming them in a lose column with the Cav split equally on each side. While the men get in marching Formation you ride up to the archers and introduce yourself. "Hello my name is Nizar and it looks like I’ll be your leading officer but I’ll need someone more familiar to advise me, any volunteers. Yours eyes settle on Odilon.
  19. gerrin07

Lives Lost in the Sand

Nizar Pov (Second person Pov)
    You just wanted some sleep but of course they just had to attack in the middle of the night. It’s been about Fifthteen minutes since Odilon burst in our tent warning us about some attack. Nuam and Atis told the him to calm down and it was probably a bad mix of nervous and alcohol, but he was assured someone shot at him and Fynax seemed to believe him, so we brought it to the attention of Captain Muhnir who wisely decided that it was best to not disturb the camp and more importantly wake our commander on the whims of a buzzed young man. So much to your displeasure he ordered 40 more men to the nights watch and 20 more to patrol the camp. So now you're standing on the wall of a hastily built barricade staring out into pitch blackness watching for intruders while the wind tries to pierce straight into your bones, because a buzzed man say an arrow. "He better have almost died" you say to Atis as you spit over the wall. "Oh like you don’t believe him yall just met and you're basically lovers" as the words leave Atis mouth a sly grin forms on his face. Well maybe I’ll take him as my date to your wedding with Nuam, you both probably have so much knowledge that you're just dying to share" you reply. Atis grin quickly fades "Now why you have to go and ruin a completely good joke like that just had to take that far huh." You simply shrug as you hug your coat closer to your body, to be honest you wouldn’t mind some fighting  it would at least it get your blood flowing. After two hours past you nudge Atis awake with your boot and head back to your tent hopefully with less distractions this time.
    You cringe as the very first cracks of sunlight come breaking through your tent. The sound of a trumpet snaps sharply against the early dawn air, awakening the men for today’s march. You hop out of your cot quickly equipping your armor and fastening your saber and dagger your belt. Once your finish you wake Atis once again and give your greeting to Nuam and Fynax. Once you finished you exit the tent and head by the Majahins. After you had your cup you get up to leave but on your way out you spot the man you had a spat with earlier, he gives a stiff nod in your direction and you give one back as your reply. You walk out the tavern and start on your way towards the FoverFogotten command tent.
    You enter in the tent a give a brisk salute then walk and take your place. Commander Hamezan clears his throat “I’ll keep this brief so first some quick announcements, Nuam step forward” Nuam obeys the command and steps forward. Commander towards the tent severing as a tavern hoping to catch some breakfast. You order a cup of coffee, a drink ironically introduced Hamezan puts his hand on Nuam shoulder “you have proven yourself time and time again and no one deserve this more your one hell of a Sgt. And I’ll know you’ll be an even better lieutenant. It takes a while for the words to register but once Nuam understands his face lights up “Thank you sir thank you”. Hamezan waves Nuam off “Compose yourself lieutenant”. Nuam quickly straights up and salutes the Commander and steps back in place. Commander Hamezan steps up to the table and takes out some reports “now back to business, Nuam here’s ur first chance to prove yourself you are to being given command of scouting squad Phoenix, your orders are to ride out a day ahead of the main army and locate the most efficient path, now chose your insubordinates and head out.  Nuam gives me a look and you already know what it means your part of squad Phoenix now. The rest of the meeting is blur as the other squads are set up and new orders are passed out.
    You walk out with a grinning Nuam "I’m go tell Atis the great news and ready the cavalry you go ready the infantry and archers and assemble right outside the main gate. I’m get the final plans and once our stuff is prepared we can head out. You give the newly made Lt a salute and head off to ready your equipment and horse. You stride though the camp till you reach the stables, you wave to the stable hand and continue to the last pen where your horse Cyris is being held. You walk up to the Majahin mare and stroke its chestnut coat, say what you will about the people but they breed damn good horses. You rub its neck compassionately "alight girl let’s get you dressed" with the help of the stable hand you fit Cyris with its sliver scale armor and place on its saddle. Once finished you mount on and ride to the barracks to collect the men.
  20. gerrin07

Lives Lost in the Sand

Nizar Pov
    UQHdq.jpg
    Nizar nods his head "Alright then" he shallows a piece of bread "Alight well let's continue with the siege "As I said our founder was laying siege to his brother’s and former kings castle, with his army of 500,000 men he starved out the city waiting for the perfect opportunity, it was on day 23 of the siege when such an opportunity shone though, with the backup army two and a half days march away and the town on the brink of riot from terror he launched his attack using hastily built ladders they charged from onto wall, after an hour of fighting the kings soldiers starting to lost ground allowing our founder to deploy his plan, along with the regular soldiers climbed up a group of 6 men, four of whom carried barrels full of pitch and the other two with the means to light it. Nizar burped as he took another cup of ale. "Sounds like an determined plan" Odilon spoke with a hushed voice Yes yes it was, now the plan which was for these men to start a huge blaze on the other side of the town went of which out a hitch, the fire quickly spread getting Dangerously close to the castles keep. With the fire in full force he ordered his  men back Now the founder pressed on the attack between avoiding the fire, the rioting city and our founder men, he had the city within the day, Nizar leans back in his chair sighing "here's the part I'm pretty sure you seen coming you remember the kings rival the one our founder joined up with "Well it turns out that he wasn’t so happy about our founder burring his prize city and as composition he ordered our founders  payment cut by 3/4, this of course did not go over well with him but with a wounded army and a city half crisp with ruined defenses he had little chose and to add insult to injury he ordered our banners burned and our army disbanded to be forgotten forever, but like everyone this rival had enemies and I bet he soon remembered us at his execution when we placed his head on a stake. Nizar rose up from the table visibly buzzed, and that my friend is the original tale of our group terribly boring him sure" Odlion sipped the last of his pitcher of mead and looked up at Nizar "I’ve never heard anything like bu-
    "Aaaah rubbish! Your men deserved what they got!!” Cried a hefty warrior with beer in hand. He was sitting behind Nizar's chair. Nizar slowly sipped the ale placing the cup down gently, he rose up and offered the drunken man his seat " maybe you should sit  down" "maybe you and your sand licking buddies should leave "With that remark he threw a sloppy looking punch aimed at Nizar jaw" Nizar smoothly moved to the side grabbing the drunks neck with his left hand slamming his head into the table and unsheathing his dagger with his right Keeping the pressure on the drunks neck he placed the dagger between his legs Nizars eyes gleaming with ill attention, are you ready to leave Odilon. In deep surprise Odilon only nodded to answer and slowly got up from his chair still staring at the injured drunk as he followed Nizar out. Nizar slowly exited the tavern and let the cold night air wash over him renewing his senses, he turned to Odilon "what a night huh" "Yea..That’s definitely true." He replies, "I’m going to visit the storage room to make sure everything’s on parry so I’ll catch you in the morning." He then rushes off before Nizar can reply. You incline your head looking at Odilon hurry off, with a shake of your head you start towards your tent. With a huff you open the flaps of the tent and start to unclip your belt and put up your belonging, you give a stiff nod to the oak of man named Fynax and exchange greeting with your friends Nuam and Atis before falling on your cot and passing out.
    Odilon Pov
    After I checked the storage I suck back to my tent grabbing my bow and arrow and made my way into harsh sands looking for anything to hunt. I climb up on top of a sand dune staring out into the desert night only for darkness to greet me. I couldn’t hope to spot an animal in this darkness. Before I can return to camp an arrow pierces the ground to my left. My eyes opened in shock. I role back now sitting on my ass as I ready my arrow and stare into the pitch black night. Another arrow shots past my ear sinking itself into the sand. Quickly, I pouch back landing on my feet and fire an arrow randomly. I do not know where it landed but its safe to say it was not near my enemy. I turn myself a run back into camp before this gets any worse. I quickly enter my tent to wake friends of the danger.
Back
Top Bottom